Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RanmaJAG

um... hi

um... hi, everyone I'm RanmaJAG from Slime Knights and I guess I've come to try and fill the void of its passing by coming here. :blush::worried: I hope that's ok...

Hey i am glad to see more slimeknight members come here, so i hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to pm me if you need anything or just want to talk.

Welcome to my site, you are more than welcome, hope we can help fill the space left by SlimeKnights :)

It's great to see you come here as well. I always liked you, it's hard to dislike someone with "Ranma" in their name. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Den.

Greetings and enjoy your stay among us!

:) Welcome to the Den RanmaJAG or since you have the name Ranma in your screen name, can I call you Ranma Saotome? Since I am a huge fan of the Ranma 1/1 Manga and Anime. On a serious note, I hope you find solice and comfort among the ranks of the Dragon's Den.

Welcome to the Den. I hope you enjoy your stay!! :thumbsup::mimicgrin::wd_coolslime:

Good to see another familiar face here. The more Skers that come here, the better.

Hiya! I migrated here from SK too! I'm glad to see familiar SKers here! :wd_coolslime:

I'm glad to see some more familiar faces, and more nice... do the people here call them selfs anything? Well more nice people at any rate, thank you all. lol and yes you can call me Ranma Saotome if you wish.

;) I've been using the Term "Denninites" for like a couple of years now, you guys probably seen me around Slime Knights since I had an avi of the Akatsuki doing Ginyu Force Poses there.

Good to see another familiar face here. The more Skers that come here, the better.

Until I came...muhuhu...