Sign in to follow this  
King_Slime

The Silent Hope

Hey Dwaine, in various circles, you would be considered a very lucky man, hehehe...besides, you know you got that bad boy framed on the wall :P

As for myself, I've definitely been tempted a few times to open my envelope, but then I remember the post Kingie had along with the announcement of this prize. Once that happens, I very quickly regain my senses, and leave well enough alone. There are certain promises that mean a great deal to me, and I keep them. Even if there never ends up being an S-E sponsored successor to Slime Knights, I will honor my time with good people and fun times with that envelope.

I opened mine... and it was a naked picture of King Slime.

...must resist urge to open silent hope.

Damn SK envelopes, can't peek thru em.

;) *in a sinister voice* Do Eet Platking, Do Eet!!!

no don't do it!!! hire a lawyer to hold on to it until it is time to open it keep it safe!

Mine's still sealed.

But man, I wish they had added some more interesting stuff to the store before it shut down. I worked hard to get a bunch of medals just before the end, and.... it wasn't that exciting. T_T

Mine's still sealed.

But man, I wish they had added some more interesting stuff to the store before it shut down. I worked hard to get a bunch of medals just before the end, and.... it wasn't that exciting. T_T

Same here. I didn't get to get any prizes. Whatever I did want was either out of reach(and by the time I could afford it, it was sold out), or was sold out before I even saw it in the store. But at least I made a lot of friends and had a great time in the chat during those days.

Mine's still sealed.

Same here. I didn't get to get any prizes. Whatever I did want was either out of reach(and by the time I could afford it, it was sold out), or was sold out before I even saw it in the store. But at least I made a lot of friends and had a great time in the chat during those days.

Same here.

During it's closing, I just grabbed whatever I could afford.

Update from Scrag 10 on Flutey's site! :

Hello Fellow Sk'ers

Remember me? hehe... No you don't have to answer.

But remember that last mission on SK, the one when we all got envolopes with cards... Well on the Square-Enix Members site there is a group for SK, headed by an SK member who was also and S-E employee.

Prepare to open your envolope.

*snif* I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be able to open my envelope.

Thanks for the heads up xd

Update from Scrag 10 on Flutey's site! :

Hello Fellow Sk'ers

Remember me? hehe... No you don't have to answer.

But remember that last mission on SK, the one when we all got envolopes with cards... Well on the Square-Enix Members site there is a group for SK, headed by an SK member who was also and S-E employee.

Know what? I think I'll just keep mine sealed. I've just gotten used to it... ^.^;;

So what did the group post actually say, that we are allowed to open them now?

Whatever you wanna call that thing on SE Members, it's not Slimeknights.

Edited by PlatKing

Who knows? It May be that SK is on the fast track for a little bit 'o the Vivify.

Wow, this topic is ancient, Makes me realize how long SK has been down...And yeah, my envelope is still sealed, somwhere in the pile of stuff ... xd

Yeah, Striffy dint get an envelope. D=

But this means I have no temptations to open it. I've always assumed that the only way that promise could be fulfilled is if they make a sequel to Rocket Slime. But if it happens, I'll be the first to take off my shirt and party. :D

Wow, this topic is ancient, Makes me realize how long SK has been down...And yeah, my envelope is still sealed, somwhere in the pile of stuff ... xd

I can't even fathom, it feels like it was yesterday, but really, some people have gotten married, or had kids, or graduated high school or college, since SlimeKnights went down. That's crazy.

I can't even fathom, it feels like it was yesterday, but really, some people have gotten married, or had kids, or graduated high school or college, since SlimeKnights went down. That's crazy.

Ha ha, none of that for me! Although, I had long graduated high school and college.

I still really miss the site, as much as I enjoy this one.

I know I've since gotten married and moved into our first home

since Slime Knights 'went the way of all the earth' though I'm

glad to see so many names that recognize still enjoying Dragon

Quest so much.

I was never a part of Slime Knights. Was it really that good?

I was never a part of Slime Knights. Was it really that good?

It was beyond great. The site was much fun (with activities, rewards and whatnot), but what made it special was the community of awesomely unique, DQ FAN individuals. The faithful Slimeknighters made that place as great as it sounds/was.

I wonder where most SKers went to? I've been out of internet for over 8 months now. otherwise, I would've patroled the Den more often. Even so, I don't see many SKers here anymore. Or is it just me O_o

Icecypher here.

I still have my closed envelope... Though I'd like to see the cards inside...

I miss the site. The activities were really great.

And I was lucky to win the Dragon Quest VIII game (now I got two, lent one to a friend) and the strategy guide. Plus all the prizes I got with the points (posters, cell phone cleaner, postcards).

And above all that, everyone was cool there.

0_0

I opened my envelope. I assumed Square Enix Members was the 'when our paths (officially) meet again' part. I remember meeting lots of ex SKers there.

Which card did you get?

Which series are they?

キソグム-ãƒãƒ§ (or Mucho Macho)

DQVII - 2000

If you need a scan, let me know.

Edited by Flute_Warrior

Hahaha what. I didn't open my envelope. It's still sealed! Square Enix Members existed separate from Slime Knights, in Japan before the US version opened, so I didn't even think about that.

Sign in to follow this