The Silent Hope

How about not? You'd be saving so many people from viewing that awful thing!

I haven't gotten mine, nor any of the stuff I've ordered yet.

Some stuff takes longer than others, plus there are more packages to go through and load up this time 'o year.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So so so. We're halfway through our closing week, and there's a lot going on. I urge you to make these last moments count!   While we may be going our separate ways, I would like to give something t

Wow those prizes actually look amazing too bad its to late for me to get anything.

They are not for sale until Thursday.

Twas fixed yesterday.

Does this mean the link isn't supposed to be broken anymore? Because it still redirects me to "no-where". Anyhow, Its not like I'm going to slimeknights.com only to click on the Square-Enix link. Its no big of a deal, really.

Yeah the code is wrong on the page, it is missing the http:// in the link so it is appending www.square-enix.com to the end of http://www.slimeknights.com/slimeknights to get http://www.slimeknights.com/slimeknights/www.square-enix.com :)

• 3 weeks later...
I was prob the only person who got nothing......

I wouldn't say that. I'm sure there are others who didn't get anything at all. I mean we had over 15k-16k members. I'm sure most of them got nothing. Despite being a long time member of SK(since August 2005, when it began), I almost got nothing if it wasn't for the silent hope. It's no plushie or mp3 player, but it is good thing to have to remember the years I spent in SK and all the friends I've made in that time.

• 6 months later...
I was prob the only person who got nothing......

I wouldn't say that. I'm sure there are others who didn't get anything at all. I mean we had over 15k-16k members. I'm sure most of them got nothing. Despite being a long time member of SK(since August 2005, when it began), I almost got nothing if it wasn't for the silent hope. It's no plushie or mp3 player, but it is good thing to have to remember the years I spent in SK and all the friends I've made in that time.

I'm one of the fortunate ones who had no mercy and during lunch time in school I attacked the store all the time, some people were just plain unlucky. I got a total of 12 prizes from sk. 6 shirts, a game, a movie, keychains (darn mailmen did me wrong, i needed it), the clings, 4 clings, the silent hope thingy and something else, but i forgot XD

;) During my time at Slime Knights, I got a T-Shirt, a couple of DVDs, a Player's Guide and some Keychains. I'm rather happy with my purchases personally.

Hmmm...interesting to see this little discussion still going, after all this time. I've been missing SK a good deal lately, so I thought I'd stop in and hang out with the old gang for a bit. Speaking of The Silent Hope envelopes, I still have mine and it is still very much sealed. I made a promise to Kingie, and I intend to keep it. As for prizes, I made out decently...a gift card, a messenger bag, some keychains, a couple t-shirts, quite a few slime clings...not too shabby I'd say.

Well, perhaps I'll pop in again sometime soon. I miss you guys :worried:

Hmmm...interesting to see this little discussion still going, after all this time. I've been missing SK a good deal lately, so I thought I'd stop in and hang out with the old gang for a bit. Speaking of The Silent Hope envelopes, I still have mine and it is still very much sealed. I made a promise to Kingie, and I intend to keep it. As for prizes, I made out decently...a gift card, a messenger bag, some keychains, a couple t-shirts, quite a few slime clings...not too shabby I'd say.

Well, perhaps I'll pop in again sometime soon. I miss you guys :worried:

NOOOOOO!!! COME BACK!!!

While we're on the subject of Prizes, I only got the Rocket Slime poster set along with the Silent Hope. I never had enough MM's to get anything else.

I still have my envelope sealed, I have it tucked away in a specific strategy guide.

Since this topic is leaning on acquired SK goodies, here's what I came away from SK with.

1. still sealed silent hope envelope

2. Grandia 3

3. Grandia 3 guide

4. 3 pink shirts

I never cared for the keychains so I never went after those.

i miss you guys so much =(

SHAR!!! *glomp*

Where have you been?

• 3 months later...

Mine's still sealed.

It's much more valuable to me for what it represents, and I wish that someday we can all open it up together again.

Mine's still sealed.

It's much more valuable to me for what it represents, and I wish that someday we can all open it up together again.

Agreed. Mine remains closed and stashed away in a safe place, until the time comes. I hope to open it along with everyone else.

Mine's still sealed.

Agreed. Mine remains closed and stashed away in a safe place, until the time comes. I hope to open it along with everyone else.

Just adding a "me too". Until King Slime tells me to open it, it shall stay sealed. Though the more time passes, the less likely I think that day will ever come.

;) As I said earlier in my thread, I opened mine when I got it. Curiosity sets within me does this also mean I have become a "Rogue Slime Knight" :laugh:

My wife opened the mail that day so I didn't have a choice in whether it got opened or not.

My wife opened the mail that day so I didn't have a choice in whether it got opened or not.

Aww man, that really sucks, bro.

;) As I said earlier in my thread, I opened mine when I got it. Curiosity sets within me does this also mean I have become a "Rogue Slime Knight" :laugh:

yes but did you look at it?

and i still have mine unopened but then again shortly after the closeing i got soem cards from the hand out here and stuff and i'm ranting but seriosuly how many people have opened them and how many have not isn't as big of an issuse as much as how many still remeber that they have them at all (opps i ranted =( )

I opened mine... and it was a naked picture of King Slime.