The Silent Hope

Weak! You must keep it closed! :cry:

Poor King Slime. You guys should feel awful for hurting him like that. Don't worry King Slime, when I get mine it goes straight into my top desk drawer until you tell me to open it. Things that go into that drawer rarely come out.

It's the same for me, except no matter where I put it, it rarely comes out. I have the tendency to leaves things lying around the desk and never bother touch them again until I get around to sorting through them. :P

Edited by MetroidXPS
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So so so. We're halfway through our closing week, and there's a lot going on. I urge you to make these last moments count!   While we may be going our separate ways, I would like to give something t

Wow those prizes actually look amazing too bad its to late for me to get anything.

They are not for sale until Thursday.

Take heart KS in that those of us who did open it are greatly in the minority. It seems so far it's only me, sadistic soldier and someone who didn't even have a choice in the matter. As for myself, I have no regrets. The card itself turned out to be rather underwhelming so I'm sure the rest of you will get more satisfaction from keeping it closed, but with me the curiosity would have eaten me alive. }| Even if I had tried to hide it like some of you, the mere fact that I was trying to avoid it would make it stick in my mind. So I decided to save myself a bunch of worrying about whether or not I should and went with what I knew would eventually happen anyways. Such are the perils of high curiosity and low willpower I guess. >_>

And as a goodwill gesture I am planning on scanning mine in as soon as I get a chance so those of you who aren't going to open yours can have a bit of your curiosity satisfied, even if it won't tell you exactly what is in yours.

Edited by Kenshin

I will scan mine is as well, my wife had opened it before I had a chance to tell her not to :(

hopecards.png

Edited by Woodus
added cards

Mines still closed, bro...

Yeah, I'm keeping mine closed for as long as I need to, which could mean 2 years, or it could mean whenever SK reopens, whichever comes first. Might even keep it closed passed that. :P

Im going to wait a couple years...if SK doesnt return by then, I'll probably open mine...but I want to make sure I don't do it alone...

Sorry King, it wouldn't have happened had it not been opened, but I'm attemping to erase it from my memory.

Is this the real KS from SK or an impersonator?

If this is the real KS then you can fix that Square Enix link on SK's tombstone. I mentioned this to Timotarou, the link that's on there now is basically just a page refresher. It doesn't link to the SE site.

I mentioned this to Timotarou, the link that's on there now is basically just a page refresher. It doesn't link to the SE site.

That link actually leads to this address:

http://www.slimeknights.com/slimeknights/www.square-enix.com,

Which means its non-existent. I can't believe a common error like this was left unnoticed.

Is this the real KS from SK or an impersonator?

If this is the real KS then you can fix that Square Enix link on SK's tombstone. I mentioned this to Timotarou, the link that's on there now is basically just a page refresher. It doesn't link to the SE site.

Well unless someone figured out his password it should be him, that is the account he created to promote SK here before it opened.

I didn't know what it was and opened it on accident >.< I fail please forgive my pitiful soul KS...

Which means its non-existent. I can't believe a common error like this was left unnoticed.

Twas fixed yesterday. Thanks for the heads-up.

And yes, I am the real deal. XD

:cry: Didn't get it yesterday either! Whhhyyyy, I got my shirt but not silent hope?

How are you doing Kingie? What do they have you working on with the closing (hopefully temorary) of Slime Knights?

How are you doing Kingie? What do they have you working on with the closing (hopefully temorary) of Slime Knights?

He has a new job now. He works for a snowboarding site.

That reminds me,

Momo (or was it Mimas...I always get confused) You promised you would draw a picture of a King Slime on a snowboard!

Twas fixed yesterday.

Does this mean the link isn't supposed to be broken anymore? Because it still redirects me to "no-where". Anyhow, Its not like I'm going to slimeknights.com only to click on the Square-Enix link. Its no big of a deal, really.

I got mine today! I won't open it, though I am a extremely curious person. It's put into the "Dragon Quest" area of my room along with my Slime keychains. I never got my Rocket Slime poster set, my Joker postcards or my Smile Slime plushie yet, I am impatiently awaiting them...have they been shipped yet? Awesome design on the envelope, by the way.

Edited by Sonic

That reminds me,

Momo (or was it Mimas...I always get confused) You promised you would draw a picture of a King Slime on a snowboard!

momogirl did draw KS on a snowboard :P

Woo! Long live King Slime!

I got my envelope a few days ago; alas the card is too thick to try to use the see-through-the-envelope-with-light trick, so I will remain in the dark as to what it is. :o Assuming one day we are given word to open it, how will it be done anyways? E-mail? These forums? Or do the cards themselves have some sort of mystical notification beacon?

I also received one of the pink slime tshirts, which I'll be giving to my girlfriend. The only thing I'm waiting on now is the slime plush, which I had ordered way before everything else! Is it still coming?? :'(

That reminds me,

momogirl did draw KS on a snowboard :P

Momogirl once again makes me feel fluffy and cute with her drawings :goofyslime:

I haven't gotten mine, nor any of the stuff I've ordered yet. :cry: Is something wrong?!

;) Curiosity got the best of me as I ended up opening the envelop, I must say, my venerable roots must be spread out as the monster I got was none other than the Face Tree. I must say it was quite a nice laugh. Why did I open the envelope you might ask? I simply did it for the lulz.