The Silent Hope

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So so so. We're halfway through our closing week, and there's a lot going on. I urge you to make these last moments count!   While we may be going our separate ways, I would like to give something t

Wow those prizes actually look amazing too bad its to late for me to get anything.

They are not for sale until Thursday.

I also got mine today, and I'll keep it closed too.

Guest Plattym3

I got mine today too. I'm sticking it in my DWM2 strategy guide which is at the end of a bookcase with all the special strategy guides I'm keeping. I'll have to search these boards to see where I hid it from myself in the future.

I just got mine in the mail today...I have to find a nice place to put it so it doesnt get ruined...

Right now, its being guarded by the mighty Mudkip!

Edited by Duran

;) So I herd u leik mudkipz!!

In all seriousness, I got mine in the mail yesterday. I've not opened it despite my curious nature.

;) So I herd u leik mudkipz!!

In all seriousness, I got mine in the mail yesterday. I've not opened it despite my curious nature.

Indeed I do!

Im actually thinking about opening my envelope, except with a group of fellow SKers...just not right now...

C'mon, what's he going to do, sue his own mum? My own mum did that to me when I was younger and it P-Oed me to no end.

Geez, I can't believe so many people are opening theirs. Maybe King Slime should've made them self destruct if opened early.

;) Or make a Gas Cloud appear to those who opened it. In which I am pretty sure would cause a nasty stench of biblical proportions.
Weak! You must keep it closed! :cry:

Whoa, live post by King_Slime :)

Mines still closed, bro...

Mines still closed, bro...

Yeah, I'm keeping mine closed for as long as I need to, which could mean 2 years, or it could mean whenever SK reopens, whichever comes first. Might even keep it closed passed that. :P

Poor King Slime. You guys should feel awful for hurting him like that. Don't worry King Slime, when I get mine it goes straight into my top desk drawer until you tell me to open it. Things that go into that drawer rarely come out.