Sign in to follow this  
King_Slime

The Silent Hope

I tried to stay on the chat as long as I could, but it kicked me out, I'll try to come here a lot now, but I'll miss Slime Knights all the more now. I will guard the Silent Hope when it arrives.

I wonder if theres anything inside it other then the card. T_T I wonder what card I got..BUT I CANNOT OPEN IT. *salute*

I wonder if theres anything inside it other then the card. T_T I wonder what card I got..BUT I CANNOT OPEN IT. *salute*

I'm not opening it, but I'm tempted to hold it up to the light to check if there is more than a card in there.

Shake it. It works for Christmas presents ^_^

depends on the present, sometimes you can tell, sometimes you can't

hey guys! so what happened today on sk? i wasn't able to log in earlier because i was asleep from jet lag still. i woke up at 2:30pm pst. *sigh*

hey guys! so what happened today on sk? i wasn't able to log in earlier because i was asleep from jet lag still. i woke up at 2:30pm pst. *sigh*

Slime knights has closed for good.

ya i know :) i meant did any thing special happen in the morning? or did people just use the chat one last time? was KS on the chat or no? alright later.

KS was on, he left around 2 minutes before it was scheduled to close.

Edited by Esturkdq4

I was asleep since I'm on a completely different time zone... Oh well. I ordered a second shirt and a Silent Hope the other day though. Sorta wish there was more to do with my racked up MM.

On a bittersweet note, my slime t-shirt I ordered a month or so ago arrived today. It may be December 1st here, but it was November 30th in the states, so it's kinda nice that it came to me the exact day the SK closed. :(

(I'm also sorta shocked... I ordered it and changed my address to my home one, but I guess when they sent it they checked my current address from my profile. It was sent all the way to Japan, but how? I thought supplies were US/Canada only! XD)

Edited by Michi

I was asleep since I'm on a completely different time zone... Oh well. I ordered a second shirt and a Silent Hope the other day though. Sorta wish there was more to do with my racked up MM.

On a bittersweet note, my slime t-shirt I ordered a month or so ago arrived today. It may be December 1st here, but it was November 30th in the states, so it's kinda nice that it came to me the exact day the SK closed. :(

(I'm also sorta shocked... I ordered it and changed my address to my home one, but I guess when they sent it they checked my current address from my profile. It was sent all the way to Japan, but how? I thought supplies were US/Canada only! XD)

That's odd. Maybe King Slime did it just for you? I would never have thought you would get it in Japan!

I'm still waiting for the Smile Slime Plush I won during Joker Release Week

Funny how I usually receive things I order by mail within 2 weeks, even from Slime Knights. I guess the speed at which you receive your orders also depends on the quality of service your local Postal Carrier provides. I remember I got the postcards from SK in less than a week. I got my hardcover not too long after I placed the order. What DID take a little longer was my copy of Joker from Amazon.

;) Is there a time when we are all allowed to open the envelopes or is this something that must be sealed for all time?

King Slime mentioned that we could open it once we all meet on a future Square-Enix community. Then again, its not like your forced to "Not Open It", but I'd rather keep the Silent Hope spirit.

Ya, it's our last mission as Slimeknights not to open it!

I just got mine in the mail today and I've put the sealed envelope in a safe place. Some may think it's weird, but I feel proud to be a Slime Knight right now, taking on this one final mission of self restraint and patience.

I got mine today as well, and I opened it up but I don't really recognize the monster... If I get a chance later I'll scan it and post a picture of it here.

I ordered mine but I doubt it'll come in the mail for at least another week or two since I'm in Canada and all. Not that I'd be able to see it until Friday at the earliest living in Residence at collage anyhow since my I don't trust them enough to have my mail come here.

I've got a place in my room at home ready to enshrine it until the day comes that it can be opened.

I just got it earlier today. Nice touch with the "KS" signature. :P I'm keeping mine closed. I'd regret opening it if I did. Plus it's not like I'd do anything with it if I opened it.

Sign in to follow this