Sign in to follow this  
King_Slime

The Silent Hope

Tis' a true injustice that the noble slime knights cannot continue their valient efforts in the name of dragon quest; while so many ignoble causes flourish across the land. -_-

Twas.

King Slime works for CNBC now, so keep an eye out for somethin' sexy in the background.

Interesting. Glad he's doing well.

I love that today I was moving stuff around to make the baby room (doc said be ready within a week - that lit a fire under my wife and I to finish up) and I found this:

Posted Image

Nice to see it is still unopened.  And good luck with the impending arrival of your child.  Hope all goes well.

• Upvote 1

Totally still have my Silent Hope envelope unopened and in storage. :)

• Upvote 1

what is simeknight?

Here is some info we have put together on the now defunct site.

http://www.woodus.com/den/slimeknights/

what is simeknight?

Sexy.

That's what it is.

• Upvote 2

Wow it's awesome to see so many familiar names from slimeknights. It was so long ago but it was a great sight. A lot of fun with great people.

Yup, my envelope is still sealed and buried somewhere as well. Though I should get around to sorting things. xD

• Upvote 1

Mine too is still safe and sealed.

... I have a pic of it but I guess I can't post it here.

I didn't find out about Slime Knights until after it was "gone". (I only joined the Den a month after SK closed down.) Any chance it will ever be back up?

I didn't find out about Slime Knights until after it was "gone". (I only joined the Den a month after SK closed down.) Any chance it will ever be back up?

Those chances are proportionally linked to the chances of us getting another DQ game times the amount of marketing money that will be spent on those games.  So 1% x $0 = 0% chance. :tounge:

Those chances are proportionally linked to the chances of us getting another DQ game times the amount of marketing money that will be spent on those games.  So 1% x $0 = 0% chance. :tounge:

I don't like those odds.

Why must we love what we can not have?

I feel the same about Emma Stone....

• Upvote 1

I feel the same about Emma Stone....

Emma Watson...

;) Man, this thread still exists? So much has happend since I last posted here. I think Ryu's Idea isn't to bad actually, an official site like Slime Knights only more likely run by Nintendo since Square-Enix is too busy gushing over Lightning right now. And even if it doesn't happen, we still have the Den.

I think I'm the only one who hasn't opened up their envelope yet...

Edited by Duran

Look back, my friend. I posted a pic a while ago. I still have mine, and it's sealed!

;) I'm one of the few Nau~ughty ones that opened up theirs :evil: I couldn't resist and considering Squeenix's stand on Dragon Quest in the West well I thought that the odds of another Slime Knights site coming up were zill to none.

Also guilty of opening mine up, back when I first heard of Square Enix members and some fellow SKers made a group or something like that. Took that as a sign to celebrate  :laugh:  (and kill the curiosity). But I believe most members have kept them sealed.

Still got the envelope though, nicely tucked away along with other Slime Knight stuff, including a postcard I got from Kain after purchasing some slime plushies.

Anybody got some screenshots from back then or some entries and stuffs that were used on the site? The beaffinitive site does have a screenshot when Rocketslime was being promoted (when I joined). And if I am not mistaken, Mat is a featured member on it.

;) Oh man, seeing those screenshots takes me back, my submissions were always kinda average at best. I didn't have the best of editing tools and I've always been horrible at drawing with a mouse.

Look back, my friend. I posted a pic a while ago. I still have mine, and it's sealed!

Key words were "I think"... =P

Can someone explain to me what the knightly review is I don't get this either

I will, but first you're going to need to upload a video to YouTube of you doing a little dance.

take back what you just said please and please tell me what this is

Sign in to follow this