Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zenithian

I've got some Slime Keychains for Sale

I recently bought these on eBay, but I don't need all of them, and I thought someone here might want a slime keychain.

28ed_1.JPG

I'm selling the yellow and green ones for $3.50 each, I have 2 yellow and 2 green.

I'm also willing to part with a blue slime for $7.

Shipping is included in these prices. Send me a PM or email if you're interested.

I just sent the answer to you in a PM.

Too bad my end-of-fiscal-year-bonus is only coming in in 6 weeks... not that I can't afford them, but I feel like this would be some more useless stuff I'd purchase.. although they are looking good :jackoslime:

;) I'd love to get that Red Slime key chain. If only I had the funds.

;) The orange one but after looking around in my room I discovered that I actually already have one ^^;

I don't see how the blue one is worth double the others...I mean I know that's the most recognised slime colour, but still.

I only collect the "king" variety keychains. Although I only have Gold Slime and a purple King Slime thus far. :wd_coolslime:

;) A Large Gold Slime Keychain would make an excellent Tree Toper for the Christmas Season, after all with the few Slime Keychains I have, that is what I have done.

If there were a larger Gold Slime model somewhere out there I'd definitely place it atop my Christmas tree. :wd_coolslime:

On the subject of DQ keychains: I'm sad to see they appear to be drying-up on ebay. I didn't have access to the internet for about a year, and when I regained it I found most of the best chains had gone and hardly any were being sold on. I recently acquired Spot King (which I'm ecstatic about :D ), and now I'd really like to track down the three remaining kings (King Slime, Metal King Slime and King Cure Slime) and (to a lesser extent) Platinum King. But they're nowhere to be seen.

;) Try Play-Asia you'll have better luck getting it from there as opposed to Ebay, though you might have to pay a little more than with ebay in the long run you will be better off.

;) Try Play-Asia you'll have better luck getting it from there as opposed to Ebay, though you might have to pay a little more than with ebay in the long run you will be better off.

Do I hear an echo?

I only have one left, a yellow one, which is no longer for sale. Thank you.

its all in ur mind, zenith >.>

anyways, when and where did the original owners of these keychains get them anyways

The original owners live in Japan...so I guess from some Square Enix promotion over there, or at a store.

The original owners live in Japan...so I guess from some Square Enix promotion over there, or at a store.

Those look like they're part of the crystal keychain collection. Those are sold normally in stores, but they're all random since they come in the same boxes with no special marks. :) I used to have a set of a big blue one and three small green/pink/orange ones, but lost most of them. :(

Yeah I'd actually rather buy from somewhere like Play-Asia, but they don't appear to have any of the keychains I'm after. I do like the look of some of the other DQ merch on both there and eBay, though. Like the crystal monster figurines, and the ones inside cubes (I currently have my eye on a Draco Lord :wd_coolslime: ).