Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Malace

Warrior's Way Comments

This is just a place to post comments on my story, Dragon Warrior: Warrior's Way.

I've been planning to write this story for a while now, but I was just not getting around to it, so I decided to just go ahead and start writing it on here to spur the creative juices. So, what I posted was the prologue, PI is twenty years before the events of the actual story. PII is ten years after PI and ten years before the events of the story. PIII happens a few days after PII.

I hope you like it.

I do have more coming. I have the next scene in mind, there's just some details I have to work out.

I think people may be too shy to post responses to stories for fear of hurting another member's feelings. I put up a fanfic here awhile back and did not even get 100 views on it. You are a good writer, and I liked your story. Hopefully many people will read it so it does not get deleted like mine did.

Damnit, I'm sorry guys. I know you were probably expecting more, I've just been SO busy for the past month, I haven't really had time to even think about this. I'm working as department manager of electronics at walmart now, and I've been doing that since about mid-december. I've recently cut some things out of my schedule, so I might get some time to work on this, but I'm sorry to everyone who might have been disappointed by my lack of product...

*Bump*