Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Plattym3

25+ items going on Ebay Sunday

Guest Plattym3

So, it's time again for another cleaning out the video game closet. Getting my G6 allowed me to make most of these games disposable, and many I just wanted to be done with. I'm going out of town today, so I probably won't be on until after these start. Check out my Ebay page on Sunday afternoon to see what I'm offering (lots of FF, some DQ, mostly games & guides).

I'll be watching!

aw not gonna post a list so we can play "Let's make a deal" to get you not to sell it on Ebay?

Guest Plattym3

Hey, back from vacation a little early. I see 7 are already up with some people watching a few already (Rocket Slime, Pokemon Ranger).

;) Damn... Had I some extra money and knew you were gonna sell Rocket Slime I would have tried to make a deal with you through PM or something.

I might be interested in buying your FF III for the DS although i don't have the funds for it at the moment. Perhaps maybe by next week? Although i can't confirm anything for sure right now i'll definetly check back with you.

;) Geez... I need to start reading these things a little more carefully next time... You actually have two games that I wanted to get last year but could not. Due to a lack of a DS and such...

Guest Plattym3

FYI & a question:

I got a message about my FFV not being a legit copy. The guy mentioned that the picture looked off because of it not having a Nintendo seal of approval on it. I've checked out my copy and it looks legit, but he's right, it doesn't have the seal of approval on it. I got the game from my sister, but she can't recall if she got it from Ebay or GameStop used. Any suggestions about what I should do? The game works fine, and I'd prefer not to pull it off Ebay, but what if it's "fake"?

;) You might want to go on and pull off that item just to be on the safe side. The last thing you and your wife need is a brush with the feds.

FYI & a question:

I got a message about my FFV not being a legit copy. The guy mentioned that the picture looked off because of it not having a Nintendo seal of approval on it. I've checked out my copy and it looks legit, but he's right, it doesn't have the seal of approval on it. I got the game from my sister, but she can't recall if she got it from Ebay or GameStop used. Any suggestions about what I should do? The game works fine, and I'd prefer not to pull it off Ebay, but what if it's "fake"?

Eh.... well... if it's working fine and you want to pull it off just for safety, lemme know... I'm willing to send you the payment to purchase it still, even off ebay.. keep me updated! :)

Guest Plattym3

Last day to bid everyone!

Guest Plattym3

Well, did anyone here win? I've had 8 people pay so far and 4 are from out of the US (3 Canada, 1 France - Rocket Slime). Not a big problem, but domestic sales are so nice. Paypal lets me print postage labels on my computer and I can drop them in any mailbox, whereas international means standing in lines at the Post Office fililng out customs forms.

I wasn't able to login sunday to even look. then again I really didn't see anything I wanted.