Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Slime

Monster Brief 01: Capsichum

Hunters, are you ready for your first monster brief? Not sure what monster hunting is all about? Check out the introductory thread to get all the information! Once you understand the rules of the game, read the brief below to learn a little bit about the monster, where you can find it in DQM-J, and more!

capsichumcard.gifSK Brief #:

01 DQM-J ID #:

57Monster Name:CapsichumDescription:A distinctive monster shaped like a pepper. In their culture, two is always better than one, so they stick together with the help of a large skewer!Family:

Nature

F

Deodran* Island (Daytime)

Breed Mix:

Unknown.

SK Hunt Available? YESSK Hunt Hint:

Capsichum always travel in pairs. They dare not be alone and love to be with groups, but why would they ever show their faces at Slime Knights? It's chock full of hunters here! Undoubtedly, they are most likely to be seen with another group of Dragon Quest fans... If you find Capsichum, please submit the URL you found him through the dedicated hunt mission. Do not share this URL with others, for fear of massive MM penalties.

* NOTE: Locations are taken from the non-localized version of DQM-J. Therefore, these names may change.

Good luck, hunters!

View the full article

;) Can we use images from other sites such as the Den or do we have to look around Slime Knights for Capsichum?

The rules are kind of vague but it looks like you can look anywhere, but what you're after isn't just a simple image of the monster. From what I gather, it's a special image that has some kind of text telling you that you've found the right one.

;) Yeah, I gotta feeling I am going to need some help with this task... Seeing as I don't have that much time to search ALL of Slime Knights.

I recommend really reading the hint, it took me several times... to figure it out.

;) The hint looks to vauge for me... I don't know of any other sites besides DW.com, DW/DQ Shrine and of course the Den. Also the hint said that it couldn't be on Slime Knights since it's full of Hunters.