Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Slime

Peace Has Been Restored

kswings.jpgAfter the heroic battle between King Slime and KS2, peace and order has been restored to the kingdom. It’s a bittersweet moment, because the kingdom has been saved, but Lady Slimenia and the Goddess have both been lost.

King Slime, with his new god-like powers, has ascended to the place of the Goddess, and he will now fulfill her role of watching over the brave and loyal Slime Knights.

“We have fought a hard battle my dear Knights, and I’m afraid that it’s not completely over. Though peace has returned to our kingdom, it has had its cost. Please do not forget the legacy that Lady Slimenia left behind. Please do not forget that the Goddess sacrificed herself to save our kingdom. Most importantly, do not forget that evil may lurk in the shadows, and it will take great strength to defeat them.

For now, the kingdom should rejoice! It is a time for celebration and remembrance! Slime Knights have won the day, and there is much to be thankful for. I apologize for my absence from the kingdom these past few days. I have been thinking long and hard about the future of Slime Knights.

I have decided to remain ruler of Slime Knights, as we still have much work to do. Slime Knights: Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker is right around the corner, and Square Enix and I have some great things in store for all loyal members. Although The Goddess is no longer with us, and I have gained her power, I am still the same King Slime you all are used to.

Thanks, as always, for your support and your dedication to the Slime Knights and Dragon Quest cause. I hope to see more of you all as the next campaign unfolds. I can't wait to tell you more about the monsters that were part of these Goddess Trials and about your new roles as monster trainers!"

And with that, the kingdom was saved and the monarchy restored. For sure, a new chapter has begun in the kingdom of the Slime Knights... one that will bring new challenges and odd new characters into the land.

As a reminder, The Goddess Drawings, are still open, and will close Tuesday, June 12. Also, keep it hush-hush, but the redesign of Slime Knights should be up tomorrow also!

View the full article