Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Slime

The Awakening Has Come!

Fellow Slime Knights:

Boy, has it been a long three months! Have no fear, the wait was worth it... Slime Knights has some great stuff planned for all members for the rest of 2007 and beyond!

Every since our start in 2005, we have always been carefully evolving to become the best North American Dragon Quest site out there. If you ask me, I think we've succeeded in that endeavor. For that, I want to congratulate everyone that has helped make Slime Knights a success. Our focus has shifted from Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King to Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, and I am proud to announce our next focus will be on Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker.

Don't know much about the game? Not a problem! I will be briefing you guys on all the nitty-gritty details of DQM-J's gameplay, features, and characters so you can walk out into the world ready to tackle any oncoming questions that your friends and family may have. As veterans will acknowledge, I have always felt strongly that a true fan is an educated (and resourced) fan. On that note, I will be throwing you info and graphics galore to feed your fandom!

As you may have noticed, Slime Knights is still sporting its fun Rocket Slime skin. We wanted to give Rocket Slime one last hurrah before switching over to focusing on Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker. The Trials of the Goddess were designed to do just that. We will be living in the DQVIII world just a bit more as we try to unravel the mystery of Lady Slimenia's untimely death and maybe a few mysteries related to DQM-J. So make sure to get the most out of your Rocket Slime love, because we're headed for some big changes after The Trials conclude.

What should you guys look forward to?

New, dramatic shift in design.

A new Slime Knights logo (gasp!).

A new set of Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker supplies.

New features for SKlogging and chatting.

More missions, more chances to earn MMs, and more surprises.

I hope you are as excited as both SQEX and I am about what is in store for Slime Knights.

Much love,

(yeah, because I think that's what it's grown to be after all this time)

Your guide and ruler,

newsletter2sign.gif

King (Kingie) Slime

PS: Don't forget about the special surprise prizes for The Awakening! I wonder what they could be? XD

View the full article