Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Slime

Lady Slimenia Found Dead in Castle

slimeniadead.jpgThe Slime Knights kingdom grew more fearful today, as news of Lady Slimenia's murder spread from knight to knight. Questions immediately surfaced if this event had anything to do with the coming of The Goddess and her grim outlook on the future of the Dragon Quest cause.

Lady Slimenia was found motionless in her designer's room in the royal castle by a castle guard: "I heard a scream coming from Lady Slimenia's room, so I ran to see what was wrong. I opened her door, and there she was on the castle floor. The poor soul would never want to be seen as vulnerable like that... without her make-up on, and all."

The scene was immediately scoured for clues, but no leads have surfaced. The only thing found on the scene was a plastic crown that looks strangely like that of our royal King Slime.

Rumors about the event have caused quite some stir. Some quotes from citizens when asked who they think is the perpetrator:

*** "It's King Slime! Why else would a crown that looks like his be at the scene of the crime?!" ***

*** "I think it's rpggamer79, he's the first that started to talk about the murder openly. He always despised Lady Slimenia's excellent sense of style!" ***

*** "I don't know who would commit such a horrible action... and to the kingdom's fashion designer, of all people. What in the Goddess's name is happening? If I'd have to point fingers, I'd say it's The_Dwaine, he's been awfully bitter lately." ***

*** "It's cloudsdream! She's still mad about not being queen! She's out to kill everyone that stands in her way, I'm sure. She was always jealous of Lady Slimenia and her close relationship with our sweet king!" ***

Rumors aside, Slime investigators are racking their brains trying to find out anything about the murderer and his/her motive. If you have any clues, please forward them by PM immediately. A MM award is available for clues that help lead to an arrest.

King Slime was not available for comment and is currently enjoying the last week of Hibernation at Princess Minnie's island. Many Slime Knights citizens have already criticized King Slime about his absence from the kingdom during these tumultuous times, especially after the warning from the Goddess.

Lady Slimenia is best known for being the kingdom's leader in fashion-forward design. She was a special guest judge for the month-long series of Slime Knights activities, dubbed Project Slimeway, where member Matsam, took home the grand prize: a sealed copy of the original Dragon Warrior.

View the full article

I'm shocked here! I didn't expect this...

Does this have to do with her announcing trying times for us? Perhaps someone thought eliminating her would eliminate the coming problem...

BTW, this is Icecypher from Slime Knights.

;) This is definately news for me sincei haven't been keeping up with Sime Knights after it went into Hybernation.

Guest Plattym3
;) This is definately news for me sincei haven't been keeping up with Sime Knights after it went into Hybernation.

News to me too since I also haven't visited but once since hibernation started.

It was the Burger King King! He's the only King sneaky enough to do it! :P

Also I thought the comment about Dwaine was hilarious. "He's been a little bitter lately," as if that proves it. Not to mention he's been like that since long before SK even started. :laugh::P

But anyways, this seems a bit interesting, even if kinda lame (and nearly identical to KS being kidnapped). But it's still enough to get me to check out the site every now and then to see how it turns out.

Also I thought the comment about Dwaine was hilarious. "He's been a little bitter lately," as if that proves it. Not to mention he's been like that since long before SK even started.

My response was, "I've got a finger to point at you!"

To quote Hank Hill, "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem."