New Link on the Link Directory

Woodus

A link was submitted to the Dragovian Ssanctuary and has been approved.

Descripton from the submission:

Dragon Quest VIII resource site for artists and writers with screencaps, videos, and transcripts.

Give it a look.

;) Interesting, it's a Dragon Quest VIII fan site, of course what would really be awesome would be to see a Rocket Slime fan site that isn't directly related to Slime Knights.

Plus people who are currently building a Website should use this GIF since it best describes site construction. Great Job on this one Dragovain Sanctuary, I hope to see more once the site is complete.

mad-mole-ani.gif

hahahaha nice animation... for some reason, it reminds me of the Montreal City workers... they're about 5 around a hole, each of them with a shovel, and they're ALL looking at the 6th guy who's down the hole ;)

As for the site, :thumbsup:

Plus people who are currently building a Website should use this GIF since it best describes site construction.

Thanks; since it was my first attempt at using CSS with no tables, it certainly fit my mood as I tried to get things to stay where they belonged across browsers. :possessed:

hahahaha nice animation... for some reason, it reminds me of the Montreal City workers... they're about 5 around a hole, each of them with a shovel, and they're ALL looking at the 6th guy who's down the hole ;)

I think they're like that everywhere.

Thanks.

Now if my job would just stop interfering with my hobbies... :ws-slimedead:

I think they're like that everywhere.

Thanks.

Now if my job would just stop interfering with my hobbies... :ws-slimedead:

In that case, leave your job! ;)

Archived