Dragon Quest Swords Box Art

Woodus

dqswordswii.png

Thanks to Leaf for the post.

dqswordswii_front.jpg

Doesn't set the world alight but can't complain about the quality of the art. :)

;) Great Find Leaf, I wonder if they'll change it for the English Version? That is if we even get an English Version.
;) This is true. We did get Dragon Quest VIII and Rocket Slime plus both recieved great reviews so maybe we'll get this game and possibly Joker too for all you Dragon Quest Monsters fans out there hoping.

I'm positive we'll get this. There was a big reference made to it in Rocket Slime afterall... Unless Square-Enix are being really cruel, I think there's a good chance. ;)

I wouldn't mind a bit more of a background for our boxart though. There's nothing wrong with that of course, the white is quite effective, but it look's bland in comparison to, say... Yangus's Quest.

I'm starting to give up hope on the superb looking DQM:J though. :(

Guest Plattym3
I'm positive we'll get this. There was a big reference made to it in Rocket Slime afterall... Unless Square-Enix are being really cruel, I think there's a good chance. ;)

I wouldn't mind a bit more of a background for our boxart though. There's nothing wrong with that of course, the white is quite effective, but it look's bland in comparison to, say... Yangus's Quest.

I'm starting to give up hope on the superb looking DQM:J though. :(

What was the reference in Rocket Slime?

Don't give up on DQM:J, I'm thinking that will be coming this Fall/Winter. Slime Knights is going to start pumping a new game this summer, and I'm pretty sure that'll be it.

That's interesting to know... I really hope you're right. The day Slime Knights is decorated with Joker banners is a joyous day indeed. ;)

One of the tanks towards the end of the games was called "Dragon Quest Swordz" with the caption: "It's a revolution. Wee!" If that's not a direct reference, it's the biggest coincidence in history. :laugh:

Ahh, yeah I do remember that one.

That's interesting to know... I really hope you're right. The day Slime Knights is decorated with Joker banners is a joyous day indeed. ;)
One of the tanks towards the end of the games was called "Dragon Quest Swordz" with the caption: "It's a revolution. Wee!" If that's not a direct reference, it's the biggest coincidence in history. :laugh:

Coincidence does not exist... you only need to keep that in mind :)

And if I may ask, was Rocket Slime any good? Still wondering if I should play it or not :|

Guest Plattym3
And if I may ask, was Rocket Slime any good? Still wondering if I should play it or not :|

YES, Rocket Slime was GREAT! Definately recommend it.

;) Oh yes, Rocket Slime is a must play for all DQ and slime fans alike, I also want to play the first one too and should you have played Rocket Slime first, then you'll be all set to play the original Slime Mori Mori since the gameplay is exactly the same sans the tank battles.

Looks good hopefully the dont f*** it up if comes to the usa >>

Archived