Four New Dragon Quest IX Screenshots

Woodus

Source: JeuxFrance

Dragon Quest IX DS: new images

Square Enix reveals some new images of Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky on Nintendo DS in the Japanese magazine Shonen Jump, the play more awaited in Japan. One thus discovers new decorations and characters in 3d, as well as the system (Character Making) allowing to personalize (face, clothing, weapons, etc.) its hero, who seems obviously rather complete. In addition, it would seem that the play finally adopted a system of combat to the turn by turn, a little in the style of Dragon Quest Monsters J. The exit of the play is always planned for the end of the year in Japan. The Public garden Enix Party 2007 (May 12 and 13 next) will be certainly the occasion for the Japanese editor to reveal new images and vidéos of Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky. To follow.

Update : Square Enix reveals 4 official images of Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky. The Japanese editor confirms by the same occasion that the play will be well presented at the Public garden Enix Party 2007.

dq9ds_014_th.jpg dq9ds_015_th.jpg dq9ds_016_th.jpg dq9ds_017_th.jpg

The images have been added to the DQ 9 Screenshot Gallery and I added the link to the DQ 9 Scans Gallery because somehow I built it and forgot to add the link :)

Guest Plattym3

I like that they're leaving the graphics pretty much the same from VIII and Joker and just pumping out games. DWI - IV didn't have all that different graphics (yes, I know IV was better than I, but they were all on the NES and all pretty similar). They can get out more games quicker if they just focus on story and gameplay and not have to worry about graphics.

dq9ds_014.jpg

;) Dragon Quest IX: Now with Onion Kids. :P:laugh:

dq9ds_014.jpg

;) Dragon Quest IX: Now with Onion Kids. :P:laugh:

Onion Kid 1:Now that we finally Invaded DQuests world what next?

Onion Kid 2:Easy we save some Kingdom and get married to the Kings Kids

Onion Kid 3:What if there not girls?

Onion Kid 4:Better learn live with it then -_-

anyway Looking good nice here you can "Make" your hero now hopefully for Female fans that also have picking sex of the Hero

If not its a step get there?

OMG, 1 week away from the internet and when I come back all this Dragon Quest goodness waiting for me!! :biggrin:

It look's so good you'd hardly even notice/care that the series is being 'downgraded' from the PS2. Love the way you can see what your characters are equipped with as well.

Archived