dq

Yuffie Kisaragi

since they are bringing the dq series to the ds with dq9 is there any chance they might port dq7 to the ds

seeing as how it didn't get a fair chance here when it was originally released in the usa.

plus it would be nice because i have no way of finding it much less being able to afford the prices on ebay.

i'm planning on buying dq8 as soon as i get a ps2 though!

I doubt it'll happen. Square Enix wants to base the DQ series off of spin-off series installments and main series installments.

They aren't really even looking into remaking anything at all. But I guarantee you, DQ6, as much as I dislike it, will get a remake before DQ7 will be even thought of.

and I wouldn't be surprised if a DQ4 remake pops up again within the next 5 years. since 1 and 2 were remade a few times and DQ3 was remade twice (once on GBA and once on SNES)

It would be sooo sweet to see a DQ4 remix in an engine such as DQ8. I wouldn't even care if it got released here. I'd just hope the jap version was uncompressed. Muahahahaha!

I hope they reprogram it if they do. Bird Studio sucked. I think Arte Piazza is awesome. I never liked the fact that menus in DW7 Were fixed width. Everything looked crammed to me. I would have like double line items instead of the symbols. I could as good of a job as them just hacking the game.

i guess dw4 is your favorite! mine is dw3, but then again all i have played is 1-3.

by the way its gbc not gba.

My favorite is DQ5 from far, and people here are probably tired of me from saying that LOL

I hope someday I'll be able to play PS2's remake of DQ5 in english :/

What would be nice is if they could take out a DW/DQ/DQM/Torneko Anniversary Collection... which I doubt they'd ever do... BUT it still would be nice. Like Sega has done with it's Sonic collections, take the ORIGINAL stuff and play it on a new console. I really miss my "Thou art dead".

;) Well they did it with Sonic, Megaman, and the Zelda series not to mention the many ports of the Final Fantasy games. So why not port the first six Dragon Quest games onto one disk? And even place in some unlockable features for beating each game and bonus dungeon.

;) Well they did it with Sonic, Megaman, and the Zelda series not to mention the many ports of the Final Fantasy games. So why not port the first six Dragon Quest games onto one disk? And even place in some unlockable features for beating each game and bonus dungeon.

Nice Ideas hehe... All games into one would be very cool, but I hope they'd do that on a console instead of what they are doing to DQ9... its not so cool to put it into a portable :(

if they did that it would be so awesome! like if they took and put dw/dq1-7 on one collection for the ds or the ps2/3 or xbox360! i would buy that in a new york minute! after all i missed out on dw7, and i didn't get to play dq5 or 6 until i found out about roms, and i can never find a copy of dw4 so i have only played the first three and the two monsters games,so don't laugh!

;) Gameboy Advance or Nintendo DS even would be much better. Though I doubt it will ever happen... Damn it.

Archived