New Section for DQ IX

Woodus

Hope we hear it comes to NA :thumbsup:

Agreed! I think it should as the DS is quite popular here, and DQ8 sold well, and the changes being made will probably attract North American gamers!

Just a suggestion... maybe you should put the DQ9 board up higher on the list, like right under General... anyway, just a thought!

-d

Not a bad idea, probably should be high since it is new. :)

;) A whole new forum to discuss the latest DQ game. Nice idea Woodus. At this point in time with all the drastic changes made I personally have mixed feelings about this latest title in the main series. But before making any "Final Judgement" on whiether to buy it or not I'll wait and see what the news holds for us. Also since we now know about DQIX's existance, it might be time to change the poll on the front page of the den to something like.

"If or when DQIX comes out will you buy it" or "What are your feelings on the changes in the latest DQ installment". Incendently, this might become the new "theme" for Slime Knights since Rocket Slime's hype has calmed down some.

Guest Plattym3
and DQ8 sold well,

Did it really?

"What are your feelings on the changes in the latest DQ installment"

A. rage

B. horror

C. speechless

D. silently fuming

E. all of the above

F. happy

and DQ8 sold well,

Did it really?

"What are your feelings on the changes in the latest DQ installment"

A. rage

B. horror

C. speechless

D. silently fuming

E. all of the above

F. happy

I'd say DQVIII has sold better than any other DQ that has came to America. I'm a mix of E and F. I'm slowling warming up to the new changes and looking at them logically and HOPING *crosses fingers* for the best!

Archived