Slime Knights Challenge: Underpants for Evil

Woodus

Latest Challenge for Slime Knights is to create your idea of the style of underpants that Dhoulmagus would wear.

Here is my rendition.

Same color style as his "clown" outfit as the colors are sampled from his in game character.

And they are slightly wrinkled due to all his work trying to take over the world ;)

woo_underpants_for_evil.png

Posting to share, and to shamelessly get an extra 250 Mini Medals ;)

I appreciate the spirit of the Slime Knights to get the "regular guy" involved in the DQ universe but... Dhoulmagus' underdrawers? That's kind of reaching. :P

It is all part of their "Project Slimeway" series of quests, the first one is a DQ themed halloween costume (and you can't use last years ;))

Guest Plattym3
I appreciate the spirit of the Slime Knights to get the "regular guy" involved in the DQ universe but... Dhoulmagus' underdrawers? That's kind of reaching. :P

Have you played and beaten Rocket Slime? If so, you know where the Dhoulamgus underware idea comes from.

Have you played and beaten Rocket Slime? If so, you know where the Dhoulamgus underware idea comes from.

I haven't played it either, what is the whole connection, King Slime hinted to that as well.

Guest Plattym3

*** SPOILERS ***

Well, apparently the whole Plob attacking the slimes was a cheap attempt at Don Clawleon to impress a lady. Something about warrior flutes being the "IN" fashion or something like that, so that's why the slimes were attacked. After you beat Don, his assistants bring him a TV, and through the magic of video teleconferencing, Don's girlfriend tells him that the new hottest thing that she really must have is the Dhoulamgus underpants. Don takes off from Slime land to go look for the underpants that his girlfriend must have.

I'm too poor to afford a DS, that's my excuse. :P

;) Yeah, that's pretty much where I stand on the DS buying affair too.

Archived