UPDATED: New Rumor: Itadaki Street with Dragon Quest (and Final Fantas

Woodus

I know it is a rumor, but hey :devil2:

The rumour stems from a Japanese blogger that seems to have close ties with Square Enix, as his previous predictions have come true – the most recent being the Final Fantasy XII side story on the DS.

He claims that the team will be bringing the Itadaki Street franchise to the DS. Itadaki Street is a board game series from Dragon Quest designer Yuji Horii, previously published by Enix. The game is similar to Monopoly whereby players move around a virtual board to purchase properties and earn money. Players level up by collecting icons around the board and returning to the start position.

Source: Cubed3

Here is an scan from JEUXFRANCE.COM

scan001_th.png

More Dragon Quest games in USA = happiness.

Only if Itadaki Street games come out of japan -_-

But this just made me think is PSP one going have online play?

It make Itadaki vary fun on net on eather PSP or DS :P

;) I've said this numerous times before in regards to things like this and I shall say it once more. Only time will tell...

3way Cross over Oo

Nice

Hopefully Nintend Trys get them send it out Japan

They were actually saying that it will be just DQ and Nintendo, but not FF. It think that it's a bit lame. They need to go all out and do a SE/Nintendo game, rather than DQ/Mario.

They were actually saying that it will be just DQ and Nintendo, but not FF. It think that it's a bit lame. They need to go all out and do a SE/Nintendo game, rather than DQ/Mario.

I dont see why the FF part cant really be in it

they alrady have 2 DQ/FF cross overs

o well guess its the loss

• 3 weeks later...
Have we discussed this here yet. I saw this on Slimeknights today. Here's the pic:

itascan2.jpg

Top left: is that a slime with Mario & crew?

Top right: Angelo v. Yoshi

Bottom right: Hargon?

Another image posted by Plattym3 from SlimeKnights.

;) Actually, that bottom right image looks more like the Dragon Lord than Hargon.

Archived