Dragon Quest Board Game

Woodus

Though we will probably never see it in NA this DQ board game looks and sounds like it would be pretty cool.

You most likely won't ever see it on North American shelves, but the tabletop board game, Dragon Quest Dungeon R, is a remake of a game by the same name that was first released sixteen years ago. Players arrange small, 3D models and design their own dungeons, complete with traps, monsters, and treasure. The game will debut in Japan on November 18 at a retail price of 6,090 yen, or about $52.

Seems as if the game will be similar to Battleship.

rsdr1.jpg

Source: Slime Knights

And again japan gets all cool stuff :(

I wonder how bad the instructions would be to translate. Does anyone remember the game Hero Quest (board game, not the Sierra Game Hero's Quest) It kind of reminds me of that.

Yeah, I agree, just might have to post shots of the instructions so someone can translate :)

;) Yes, one of my favorite board games of all time. A shame it's no longer available except on like Ebay or something....
  • 1 month later...
;) I was refering to the old Hero Quest board game made by Milton Bradley which has been off the market for quite a number of years now.
  • 3 weeks later...
;) You lucky son of a submariner you. I bet it cost a pretty penny though.

Archived