Prince of Cannock is sick!

I'm playing Dragon Quest 2, I'm in Baron, I'm going in the Inn, and yhe innkeeper tells me that theprince of Cannock is sick (cursed by Hargon),and now he lies in that bed :-(

How can I make him back to the party?

I believe your supposed to get a World leaf for him. Been a while though, I could be getting confused with something. There should be an island with a tree where you can get a World leaf, I think it was somewhere in the south.

I think if you take it to him he should get better and will rejoin you.

I believe your supposed to get a World leaf for him. Been a while though, I could be getting confused with something. There should be an island with a tree where you can get a World leaf, I think it was somewhere in the south.

I think if you take it to him he should get better and will rejoin you.

That is correct. You need to get a Leaf of the World Tree for him (or whatever it's called).

The island that you get the worldleaf from will be covered in trees, but the world tree should be in the dead center of 4 stones placed around in a pattern on the island. (I think)

;) If you're playing the SuperNES version you might want to have save stated before allowing the prince to get sick. In the translation the text loops over and over when you deliver the world tree leaf to the prince.

Archived