OK, it is in the member's gallery with your username as the name of it. :)

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i like yur avatar happy healr

Like so?   I made the black transparent, so it should look fine here.

im just posting here so it isn't at 666 total posts anymore.

Thank you Woodus, but 4 some reason it will say I have not selected an avatar wen it shows the picture that is strange. Do you know why it said that?

O forget what I wrote it works sorry.

Edited by Yoko
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Odin: I can't see the image, it says there are errors when I try to view it.

OldschoolGarg: I must have missed it, did you PM me about it?

I can't see it there, it just says "user photo" in text

Same problem still, says the image has errors when I try to view it.

OK, I tried IE now and I can see it, I guess Firefox must do better error checking for images than IE does, must be why IE has so many security holes ;)

[edit]

OK, I saved it from IE and tried to open it in Corel PhotoPaint and it puked all over the image too. So I ended up having to take a screenshot of viewing the pic paste it into PhotoPaint and then resize and save it >.<

BTW, isn't Odin more of a FF entity than DW/DQ?

So now it is in the members gallery :)

Edited by Woodus
Odin Posted on Apr 12 2004, 10:37.54 PM

LoL Yea he is but i am using him for Sessh's story

And thanks for going through all the trouble 

Thetas why everyone loves this site, because woodus will go to the ends of the earth to get things done. (I think through the what ummm 8 years is it the site has ben up?) well to keep it going that long and still have some of the older members stay on this site you had to be making allot of people happy.

I hope I try to make this a plesant place to visit :)

The Dragon's Den board is probably the most harmonious and has the least trouble of any that I've ever been a member of. It really amazes me considering how loosely it's modded actually, most places have far more problems, even with more mods.

You're definetly doing something right :thumbsup:

;) Woodus has that Midus touch with this site. There's nothing wrong with anything on the site and if you need help with getting stuff like your own Board going Woodus'll help you out the best he can. What can I say Woodus is the man. :thumbsup:

Anyone know good Erdrick pictures?

I'm using Ortega right now because he's the only good Erdrick related pic on the site. The ones of Erdrick are already taken by Woodus and a guy with a "DW" name. I think he was DW_3k or something.

Keep up the good work, Woodus. :)

I don't know why but Edericks mistake in his post just stuck out to me and I just couldn't ignore it.

The ones of Erdrick are already taken by Woodus

Woodus uses the image of DW3 hero which is far off from being Ederick. I'm not even sure there are images of Ederick cause as far as I know he is just a character mentioned throughout the DW series as a legendary warrior.

I thought DW3 was the first in the storyline, so the Hero would be the first character with the title of "Erdrick.

I'm really sorry you guys are right. I never actually finished my DW3 I lost it just before I killed Zoma so to check to see who was right i went on a walkthrought site to see if I missed a part of the story. I did miss the part about how after you kill Zoma you gain the title Loto (the Game Boy version of Ederick.) Again sorry I guess I should have read that before I posted.

P.S. Thanks for teaching me something new about DW. Also I think its weird that they make it so you can turn the legendary hero Ederick into a girl, lol.

Edited by Dracolord