Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

I've a seasonal request to add:

vba29d67c10_santias.gif

Maybe we should make a new separate folder for Xmas related avatars? :biggrin:

Done, new gallery called holiday :)

;) Santa Bombcrag = Win!

Heh, yeah. They do the Santa-Hat ch0p on all the avatars at another forum I frequent. Since I use a Bomb Crag for my avatar there, he got a hat!

I'm currently looking for a good Angel Slime avatar, but haven't been able to find one in the base gallery, or do justice by searching online. If there would be some way to obtain one, I would be most greatful! Angel Slimes are kewl, I'm surprised I haven't been able to find one yet... *sigh*

I took the sprite image I had and blew it up a bit, made a new gallery called dqm4ds sprite to house it, I will see if I have any artwork for that slime.

If you do a Google image search for Angel Slime, there's four good possibilities on the first page.

Yeah saw those, I was trying to stay away from plushies, but if you want one of those let me know.

I would prefer to stay away from plushies myself. I own a few for my collection, but I'd rather not have 'em as an avatar myself.

:P

;) Santa Bombcrag = Win!

Heh, yeah. They do the Santa-Hat ch0p on all the avatars at another forum I frequent. Since I use a Bomb Crag for my avatar there, he got a hat!

omg I love it!

;) I think someone should make a Torneko Claus or Brey Claus for an Avy.

I've a seasonal request to add:

vba29d67c10_santias.gif

Maybe we should make a new separate folder for Xmas related avatars? :biggrin:

Haha, I nearly cried of laughing so much when I saw that one. A bit creepy tho. *Shivers*

Haha, I nearly cried of laughing so much when I saw that one. A bit creepy tho. *Shivers*

Santa-Crag's holiday surprises tend to be rather... explosive. :devil:

Sorry to be a pain, but I found this nice picture of a Gold Slime ( Gem Slime ), and it just screams to be used as an avatar. I'd be most pleased to use this picture as an avatar if it could be done, instead of having to borrow the current one I found. Heh.

Guest Plattym3

I betcha Woodus will get on that when he returns from vacation.

I'm currently looking for a good Angel Slime avatar, but haven't been able to find one in the base gallery, or do justice by searching online. If there would be some way to obtain one, I would be most greatful! Angel Slimes are kewl, I'm surprised I haven't been able to find one yet... *sigh*

how about this? angelslime64fn6.gif

I figure my avatar should represent my name so I grabbed a shot of King Zenith from DQ6. Would you mind changing my avatar to this?

King_Zenith_white_back_avatar.png

I don't know how to set the background color transparent. Are you able to do that easily or should I spend more time figuring it out? Thanks!

Sorry to be a pain, but I found this nice picture of a Gold Slime ( Gem Slime ), and it just screams to be used as an avatar. I'd be most pleased to use this picture as an avatar if it could be done, instead of having to borrow the current one I found. Heh.

OK, should be in the members gallery as named as your display id :)

I figure my avatar should represent my name so I grabbed a shot of King Zenith from DQ6. Would you mind changing my avatar to this?

King_Zenith_white_back_avatar.png

I don't know how to set the background color transparent. Are you able to do that easily or should I spend more time figuring it out? Thanks!

There you go, got it in the members gallery as your display ID and I took care of the transparency.

Hey Woodus, could you add this one under the Holiday section? Thanks in advance!!

neclordclausus8.gif

Edited by Neclord

Got it :)

;) How about the Santa Guitar Hero Slime?

slimemasterod3.png

Should be in the gallery now :)

Made one from the image in my DQM2 guide, in the members gallery if you want it.

g33k5T3r101_2.png