;) Yeah he is, and Ivol looks kinda like an Aligator/crocodile too. Hehehe, K. Rool must have gone on the Atkins Diet or had been playing DDR for days on end or something. :laugh:

He probably decided to go build his temple at that HIGH mountain, and lost many kilograms o his way up LOL... And then he helpet himself to this good looking staff, became a dark priest, put this funny hat and started enslaving people LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i like yur avatar happy healr

Like so?   I made the black transparent, so it should look fine here.

im just posting here so it isn't at 666 total posts anymore.

I've never noticed, but are animated gifs allowed to be avatars on the Den? If so, could I get some clarification, I want to make my spontanious combustion man again.

I think it was voted down before, just to try to keep them small.

We can request avatars out of the Dragon Warrior universe? Meaning this quote is out of date?:

Since this is a DW/DQ themed community I am going to keep (from this point forward) the Avatars based on the DW/DQ universe, characters, monsters or whatnot.

If that is so, I would like to request this to be added if possible:

av5747dz5.png

~ Doc

• 2 weeks later...
We can request avatars out of the Dragon Warrior universe? Meaning this quote is out of date?:
Since this is a DW/DQ themed community I am going to keep (from this point forward) the Avatars based on the DW/DQ universe, characters, monsters or whatnot.

If that is so, I would like to request this to be added if possible:

av5747dz5.png

~ Doc

Well I try to keep them at least fantasy based (maybe not so much Final Fantasy)

could i possibly use this hits.jpg as my avatar? thx

Just wonderin' if you could possibly upload this: dq64p.png

I added these two to the members gallery named as your user ID :)

;) I take it that this would be out of the question. :P

hahashowphpps5.jpg

:laugh:

;) It is a sad sad day when a man cannot have a laughing Quaker for an Avitar.

Well, unless you guys think it is time to allow remote avatars to be used.

I was being a weenie, but I've always thought allowing avatar freedom as a plus. Someone could make a profile on here by the name of "Buttered Toast". Why not have an avatar of a piece of buttered toast to match(just as an example, customizable freedom with minimal limit)?

With this said though, I think you should proof check suggested avatars to make sure some user doesn't use a crude picture or word in they're avatar.

That is part of the reason I had it limited to begin with. If we open it up, you guys will just have to keep an eye out and let me know.

Guest Plattym3

Actually, I liked the limited choices. I'd prefer that you stick to ONLY DW/DQ avitars, even at the risk of banning some of the Brasington Lane ones that are not in any way really DW/DQ related. My 2 cents.

;) I never thought about it like that before. After doing some deep thinking on this I had just recalled one user having a very profane avitar at one point. Of course that user is no longer active as far as my memory tells me.
  • 3 months later...

Any chance of getting the zenithian Sword as a Avatar? It would fit my name perfectly :wd_coolslime:. Please and thank you

• 1 month later...

Got it, it is in the members gallery named as your display name.