Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Since this is a DW/DQ themed community I am going to keep (from this point forward) the Avatars based on the DW/DQ universe, characters, monsters or whatnot.

Avatars need to be 96x96 or a ratio thereof and I will resize to 96x96.

They can be in most any image format, I can convert to the format I have been using (usually PNG starting Aug 2003).

Post your request here or send me a PM via the community board with a URL to the location of the file and I will download and put on the server for you to use.

Thanks

Woodus

I have opened up remote URLs so unless you want me to host your avatar you don't need to request me to add it. :)

Edited by Woodus

Are animated gifs OK?  Can you lock a personal avatar to keep it from being used.   Oh and how about 64 x a smaller number??

#1 Not now since I have switched to PNG for the avatar format.

#2 It is more difficult to lock an avatar, it can be done, but I would have to modify your profile in the admin to point you to the new avatar location.

#3 and a 64x(<64) is ok, it may become distorted, or I could make the "extra" area transparent.

Edited by Woodus

Guest Arena Leader

When I sent you my avatar, something happened. I hope you got that personal message. Also, i didn't get it exactly 64X64 so if you can, just resize it for me.

Great, well, I guess I will have modify my avatar to look more dw-ish.  Animation sounds nice.  Since the highest gif I have only has 16 frames, I think I am safe.

MC your's is close enough for me, you've had that since before I made the decision so you can keep it :)

I just want to keep the confusion down for future reference

Is that the one you're using MasterClif?  I like it, I always thought it was quite DWish.  Ok thanks Woodus:)

Ok, thx.  

You're right, it does look alittle dw-ish.

Who uses a personalized avatar?! ???

I can't think of any :blush:

Tell you what, if you e-mail it to me, I will put it on the internet for Woodus to look at.  Maybe we should do that type of stuff.  That way Woodus will have more free time and can look at all of the images at a glance.  Make sure it's dw themed.

Oh yeah, e-mail on how you like my comic site as well, pls.

You can send it to masterclif or send it to me

Guest Arena Leader

Speakin' of avatars, i've been meaning to ask why you (woodus) have sooooo many dw4 monster pics on dragons den and soooo few on the avatars?  ???  :drakconf:

You mean drawings or actual in game graphics?

Guest Arena Leader

They're the actual game monsters on your site under: dw/dq resorces: Image gallery: dw IV monsters

Oh, that is because on the old boards I used in game graphics only for the avatars, and all I had gotten converted was DW1 mainly, so when I went to the new boards I switched to some drawn ones I found, and just kept the old ones around.

Woodus with the change of the board is there a way to see all the avatars at the same time? I think in the old one you could do that.

Guest Arena Leader

I'd like to see our personal avatars locked with the new system.

I'm not using a personalized avatar, but Woodus was nice enough to make an Esturk avatar for me. :D

Tell you what, if you e-mail it to me, I will put it on the internet for Woodus to look at.  Maybe we should do that type of stuff.  That way Woodus will have more free time and can look at all of the images at a glance.  Make sure it's dw themed.

Here's your answer, just one page back.

masterclif@aol.com

Magnus:

They don't seem to have that link in the control panel anymore, here is a page I built that has all of them listed: Avatar Listing

DarkDragoon:

Email your image to me at denmaster@woodus.com

Thanks Woodus