With this post, I do crown ...

Guest Plattym3

;) Hahaha, I remember that topic. I think I joined in on the "Erdrick, ease up on the mega posting" bandwagon as well. And Indo would be right, I don't think even I have the power to make 50 to 100 posts a day and they be on topic.

Yeah, Erdrick had the "posting Vitality" of Taloon. *hums Taloon's theme music while showing the curve of an exponential growth curve with hand*

I don't post as often as usual anymore... I try to post when I can and when something interests me! I'm slowly falling bahind. I feel like I've left the party... :cry: I'll make my return!

;) Nah, you haven't left, you just more pressing matters to tend to. Such as the Demonic Hordes of High School.

My posting rate has decreased so much, I mainly just lurk now a days.

All I have running for me is seniority.

Yeah, I rarely post as much as I use too. I'm hoping we'll pick up some speed when DQVIII is released (I just hope the Den doesn't get "overrun" so to speak, though). School and work, is taking it's toll, like every year, when I want to do things. Sigh...

Yeah, I rarely post as much as I use too. I'm hoping we'll pick up some speed when DQVIII is released (I just hope the Den doesn't get "overrun" so to speak, though). School and work, is taking it's toll, like every year, when I want to do things. Sigh...

I know how you feel i get home from work and have 3 hours befor I go to sleep but i have homework and stuff to do in that time frame.

Edited by Sesshomaru
I know how you feel i get home from work and have 3 hours befor I go to sleep but i have homework and stuff to do in that time frame.

Exactly...! Ugh, it's horrible. And teachers are unrelenting. Do you find that? You can explain that don't have time for everything every night... but they're like "that's your problem"... it's so annoying - I hate people. I'm too far behind on sleep and further behind on life, it seems. I have no time for ME! ... Know what I mean? Or am I alone with this thought..?

Exactly...! Ugh, it's horrible. And teachers are unrelenting. Do you find that? You can explain that don't have time for everything every night... but they're like "that's your problem"... it's so annoying - I hate people. I'm too far behind on sleep and further behind on life, it seems. I have no time for ME! ... Know what I mean? Or am I alone with this thought..?

No, you're not alone on that thought, Leon. I agree, 100%! It's killer, I tell ya. Plain killer.

• 11 years later...

Congrats Platty! Your next goal is the #1 position!

I got it. No worries.

Thanks for digging this up, eal.

I'm shooting for top 5 in the next year, but I know I'll never catch you or Woodus.

I was wrong.

Congratulations! I don't know if anybody will ever catch up with Woodus or Slime Master.

Oh, Gabo. I miss you. You were wrong though.