Dragon Quest VIII - Official Release Date, Nov 22

Woodus

Thanks to my google alert ;)

Dragon Quest VIII will be released on November 22 just in time for the holiday weekend.

Source: 1up.com

Thanks to Thorr for his post also :thumbsup:

Very cool; I'll be picking this one up... the first for me since DWIII that I'll own. Good RPGs have been seriously lacking for the PS2, hopefully DQ8 will change that.

Guest Plattym3

This will be the first full-priced video game that I've bought since probably 7th Saga for the SNES. I know at least that it was a SNES game that I got new last - maybe Madden '96?

;) At least it wasn't pushed back like months unlike Megaman Anniversary. Oh well, this'll definatly be worth the wait.
;) I was talking about the delays on the PS2/Gamecube Megaman Anniversary collection and the yet to be released GBA Megaman Colection.
;) It's probably the FFIV GBA port or FF12, neither of which I will buy considering that I already have FFIV on the PSX with Final Fantasy Chronicles and I don't plan on buying FF12.

Haha, I find it kind of funny and ironic that some DQ players talk bad about FF, and some FF players talk bad about DQ when they're made by the same company.

Of course, I'm not saying everyone feels that way, but there have been several cases I've seen like this.

Haha, I find it kind of funny and ironic that some DQ players talk bad about FF, and some FF players talk bad about DQ when they're made by the same company.

Of course, I'm not saying everyone feels that way, but there have been several cases I've seen like this.

Well, they weren't the same company when they were made lol.

Actually, I like final Fantasy. But only 1-6, and 8.

You like 2 and 8? Those are the worst FF games ever made. Except maybe 10, though 10 has an advantage over 2 in that it's playable.

Actually, I like final Fantasy. But only 1-6, and 8.

You like 2 and 8? Those are the worst FF games ever made. Except maybe 10, though 10 has an advantage over 2 in that it's playable.

2 Play able its just hell doing a battle and haveing your chars atak them selfs again and again.

Archived