The Official DQVIII Community is Up and Running!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can take a few days.

What the hell! Only 212 members. That is bullshit! They say there is not enough space?! I signed up a day or two after it was posted here. Yeah and how much longer untill there will be enough "space"?! I'm just wonder actually how many members here got accepted? This is way jacked up. I signed up for SK before I registered for DD.

Well, it's up to like 300 now.

I'm wondering how that buster guy got 8000+ Medals so quickly. I referred like 5 people, can havent gotten any additional medals yet.

Maybe it's time you hired some help, KingSlime? The site's getting big...

Random babble:

What is the T-shirt like? That is the only thing I am aiming for in the prize section. I think that "Pop" will replace Explodet. I agree with Kenshin about the art not loking like junk, but with a deadline coming up and my lust for that shirt, I might have to turn in whatever I can draw.

Edit: I put in Kiefer instead of Kenshin, sorry about that Kenshin.

I'll see if I can get you in, Platty (You signed up as Plattym3, right?)

Also, the art gallery is starting to look much better. A lot of high-effort pictures are being taken in, and it's nice to look at now.

;) I want in too so see if you can get me in also, much appreciated in advance. :biggrin:
I got in. Weird.

And just out of curiosity, is this a pay community? Because the rules said something about subscription fees.

No. Atleast I haven't noticed anything about that.

Archived