Dragon Warrior Tribute Updates and Staff Needed

Woodus

http://www.creativeskateboardteam.com/game/index.php

dwt_logo3.gif

The Dragon Warrior Tribute web based (with PHP) game has improved tremendously in the last few weeks. They are getting monster graphics added in, working on converting all monsters to DW/DQ universe monsters.

Herbs have been added as a source of healing, some new spells have been added, town names are now named after DW 1.

They are also looking for some staff, if you are interested, sign up at the link above and send a message to Creative.

;) The renaming of towns was a much needed change. I was getting pretty tired of seeing those Final Fantasy X names in there.

Is that what those were? :tounge:

So what positions are they looking for?

They don't really say, I do know before they were looking for a Forum Mod and a Chat mod.

I'll think about it. Anyway, one night and I'm rated 55th overal. Only 43 billion exp and I'll catch up to you woodus. What is your rating?

He's rank 1, pretty much the best you can get seeing as how Creative is unbeatble, being an admin and all. I remeber back when I was ranked 5th or 6th and Woodus was 2 or 3 lower than me. :P Now I'm ranked 18th. >_>

Well, I played it for one hour. Time to move on to the next game.

He's rank 1, pretty much the best you can get seeing as how Creative is unbeatble, being an admin and all.

Nevermind, he's higher ranked than Creative now.. Jeez, you know you have alot of spare time when you're ranked higher than the guy who created the game.. :P

Archived