Yet More Avatars c/o Brasington Lane graphic team

Woodus

The Brasington Lane graphics team (Friede Genner, Indogutsu Tenbuki, Kunio Hiroba, and Felix G. Trapper) has some new ORIGINAL Toriyama-style 64x64 avatars for this message board.

{Rieka, brasington-rieka.gif has been updated}

From Indogutsu Tenbuki:

"...the other six sprites (Ceryle brasington-ceryle.gif, Colin brasington-colin.gif, Gene brasington-gene.gif, Hector brasington-hector.gif, Leslie brasington-leslie.gif, and Rite brasington-rite.gif), they were originally the main heroes of The Rohan Weir Project, an original text-based strategy RPG story I wrote several years ago. They make special return appearances in Dragon Warrior IV: Renaissance as the "Weaponmasters," battle technique experts who have each set up a training school in different towns around the DW4 world. They challenge one of your party members to a one-on-one battle, and if you win, they teach you special weapon skills. Most of these new skills either lower an enemy's status (like defense or speed) or are particularly effective against a specific enemy type (birds, beasts, dragons, undead, humans, Slimes, etc.)"

From Indogutsu Tenbuki:

"This is Vary Widely brasington-vary.gif, the Mother Superior of Lynanth. "

Visit the Dragon Warrior IV: Renaissance site for more information

Enjoy

Is that better? Sorry, I was just trying to stir up some interest :blush2:

Well at least tell me which parts to post, you can still tell me the good stuff :):P

Those avatars look fantastic. Looks like I've gotta try this game. It looks really good.

Unfortunately I have not as of yet, I am still trying to get thru DQ VI and document it :)

Just out of curiosity, Woodus, have you played DW4:R yet? I know you have RM2K because you participated in the RM2K DW1 remake project a while ago.

;) Awesome new avitars, Now the question at hand is how many avitars do we have NOW that the gallary has been updated again?

There are 1340+ avatars now :)

Archived