Demon Wars III Comments

Slime Master

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;) Hahahaha, I just did, Have you got MSN Messenger Seesh? If so, add me and we can discuss story ideas.

Oh, you make it sound like some evildoer, SM...

I just wanted everyone to know what YOU'VE had in mind since the beginning - the spoilers will be necessary to give the people some direction as to how you want the story to end up. This way people know.

I probably won't be posting in the story for a week or two, so I definitely won' t be joining the battle. That's fine though, because I already had other plans for my character, which, by necessity, rules out the possibility of joining that battle. Eventually, my character and Thorr's will meet everyone else, but it'll be a while. They'll be leaving the continent.

;) Great job on all the recent posts. Of course you all know not to kill off General Drackor just yet right? I have plans in that regard.
;) How is that pronounced exactly? Ea-ther or Ear-ther? Just thought I'd ask about that.
;) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. My assumption was correct your villian is obviously a play on the item which restores MP in various RPGs.

I'm guessing that basing the villain "Eather" off of the MP-restorative "Ether" wasn't too much in his mind, myself. It either was made to sound cool or mysterious, or has some greater significance that we don't know.

Anyway, after this battle, Leon will be free for the taking. He'll be a less-significant character until on, so if you're looking for a defensive-magic caster, just tell me and give me a reason and tell me what you're gonna do... and I'll have him go with you.

Well, some time in the future My character is going to go on a quest to get a new lighter sword, due to his lag with his current one. So I am not sure when we are splitting up but it will be aroud that time.

So I am not sure when we are splitting up but it will be aroud that time.

I onoly posted that because because you said this, I saw Leon's post before you had posted, but didn't say anything cause I didn't know if you two were gonna be together.

Don't I feel loved? :P

Well, depending on how the battle and story goes, I'll have him go with whoever it makes more sense for him to go with. Just don't hate me if it's not you!! :cry:

I was just kicked out of my house so i dont think ill be posting for a whyle. Ummm just say my character says he need to straten out some things or w/e but i will be back.

;) Getting kicked out of the house must be a growing trend these days :P (j/k) Anyways, I have plans that involve Drackor and the party of course I'll talk with the other participants about it probably sometime tonight on MSN or something.
;) This post is just to let everyone know that I won't be making a post in the story for at least a couple of days. This is due to my recovery from Dental Surgery, having Wisdom Teeth cut out really hurts...

Alright then. I'll post again I suppose. I'll just make it an "everyone gets up" type post, then... And Sess, I hope you don't mind, but I'll.. uhh - kind of, um, ignore the post you wrote earlier and just sent Zex off after being returned. I hope that's okay.

;) Thanks Lily, as you all know, it's been a few days and I'm feeling much better, so now that means, it's time to make a post or in my case, two posts. One post will be a "Meanwhile in the Evil Lair" type posts and the second will be the start of the second confrontation with General Drackor. (hurray for Double Posts :P)

This post was originally an error. Pure and simple. It's editted out now.

Archived