Demon Wars III Comments

Slime Master

;) As do I but I am waiting for Ike to make his next post so that my portion can proceed, I don't know exactly what is keeping him from posting but....I don't know how much longer I can wait.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, I knwo it has been a while, but I would like to know if I could join the story as well. i was thinking of a character that sp[ecializes in explosions and gunpowder.K i do not know why, but my backspace key is not working right now, sorry. tell me right away so i could post. I came back to this forum just to see if this was still going, because I liked the story so much. I have read all the commments, and mostly all the way through the story.

Hey everyone, I knwo it has been a while, but I would like to know if I could join the story as well. i was thinking of a character that sp[ecializes in explosions and gunpowder.K i do not know why, but my backspace key is not working right now, sorry. tell me right away so i could post. I came back to this forum just to see if this was still going, because I liked the story so much. I have read all the commments, and mostly all the way through the story.

;) Of course you can join in, just send me a PM and tell more about your character and then post it up in the Sign-Up topic. I'm glad you like my story as this is the blue print for what my next game will be like.

I know it looked bad, me not posting for almost a week now, but, I kinda got kicked out... But, I worked everything out with my dad, and I am back now, so, I shall post daily now. Sorry it took me so long to reply back.

;) Don't worry about it dude, also I added you to my MSN account so that we can discuss story ideas and such. Hopefully things will start to pick up in the story now.

;) I thought you were already in the story, didn't Sesshomaru's character save you from the mysterious guy?

Great Britton: All you need to do now is add your character's profile in the sign up topic and then make your intro post in the story and you're good to go.

I know it is kinda late but i would like to know if i can join, its the summer so i will be on more often :angel:

;) :lightbulb slime: Well I guess I could let you join in too in fact it might not be a bad idea since the two of you start your own portion. Of course I need to ask the other two major participants, Leon Geeste and Master Malace about it also. Just to get their opinions.

It's fine by me.

I think I'll add a post today.

;) I talked with Ike and he said he was pulling out of the story. He's been busy with alot of other things like School and Work and such and just hasn't had time to make any posts. With that said I think I will begin work on my next post in the story sometime tonight.

Now that I'm done this school year, I can write again! Finally...

And yay, Greatbritton's back! I'm determined this time to keep the story going... (Just for nostalgia's sake, it stopped at the Lightning Elemental with Mynah, Astrin, Greatbritton, and Sparker- teehee.)

Anyway, feel free to talk to me on MSN too. I think you still have my account address, no???

I'll post really soon, I promise.

;) You have guessed correctly but thanks to Sesshomaru, that bit has already been done so this story won't endure similar problems that the Dragon's Den Story endured.
;) Well, I like how everything is turning out so far, it seems like everyone is drawn to Kaptora as Leon had pointed out originally in an IM convo we had the other night. Also since we may have some new areas coming up soon, we'll need to update the map in the burried map topic.

Oh, I think it would be wise for everyone to somehow be banded together for the battle - maybe "come to the rescue and help out in the battle" type thing... because Kaptora is LOSING this fight. Hopefully this isn't a shocker to anyone... so we need to be prepared to be booted out, and then everyone can go from there... agreed??

Oh - we'll have to take it back over eventually, too. But this way, everyone will have a common enemy - Hayden.

;) The Attack shall begin before too long, as soon as I start my post, probably later this evening. Are you excited? You should be. :P

Alright, Sesshoumaru, if the battle's starting tonight, and the battle between Leon and Zex is going to occur prior to it, we'd better do it soon, no? Let's get to it! :D

;) I am posting this at the request of Leon Geeste, you guys do realize that Hayden isn't the final boss right? If you feel I should give some story spoilers, I'll post the identity of the final foe the heroes will face.

Archived