Demon Wars III Story Signup

Slime Master

The purpose of this story is to help write out a story for my upcoming RPG Maker game Demon Wars III (If you have played the Erdrick Trilogy you will know exactly why this stroy is occuring before Demon Wars I and II) Anyone is welcome to participate.

Here is a list of Japanese Spell names with an English translation. Leon asked me to do this and well, this is the first time I have had an oppourtunity to do so. Enjoy :biggrin:

Mera = Blaze

Merami = Blazemore

Merazoma = Blazemost

Gira = Fireball

Begirama = Firebane

Begiragon = Firevolt

Io = Bang

Iora = Boom

Ionazun = Explodet

Bagi = Infernos

Bagima = Infermore

Bagicross = Infermost (Or Aerocross which sounds cooler)

Hyado = Icebolt

Hyadorugo = Snow Blast

*Hyadoeen = Ice Spears (?)

Mahyado = Snow Storm

Reindean = Zap

Gigadean = Lightning

Minadean = Thordain

Zagi = Beat

Zaragi = Defeat

*?????? = Vanquish

Rariho = Sleep

Rarihoma = Sleep More

Rukani = Sap

Rukanan = Defense

Nifumaru = Limbo/Disperse

Mosheeyasu = Transform

Mahotora = Rob Magic

Baikeruto = Bikill

Doragoramu = Be Dragon

Mahoton = Stopspell

Medapani = Chaos

Sukara = Upper

Sukaruto = Increase

Whobaha = Barrier

Manusa = Surround

Mahokanta = Bounce

Hoimi = Heal

Behoimi = Healmore

Behoima = Heal All

Behomara = Heal Us

Behomazune = Heal Us All

Keari = Antidote

Keariku = Numb Off

Zaoraru = Vivify

Zaoreku = Revive

Megazaru = Farewell

Shyanaku = Curse Off

Parupunte = Chance

Rura = Return

Relemeto = Outside

Toherosu = Repel

Toramana = Stepguard

Ranaruta = Day Night

Megante = Sacrifice

Impasu = Identify

all you have to say is: ill join as (insert name here), something like that, slime master will sign you up you you will be in

looks like a ordny person in ordnay cloth

burn is quick, silent, and can be vary accurt with whips and small swords and throwing objects

injre:a 20% chance target might flee droping half its gold, if they dont flee a 60% chance they will parry

wrap:a double attack, first hit is attacking with weapon then kicks target(str without weapon)

double team:starts with burn wraping and tosing the target in air then someone else aslo strikes them

team up:takes entires team turn, entire teams ATK dubles, burn wraps and tosses enemy in air land had causing damge then all party members assult him two times

Simple enough(thanks Burn! :biggrin: ).i'll join,character's name is Roland(if i'm forgeting anything,just tell me). :slimeking:

description:(this will be somewhat similar to my battle arena description)Roland

stands around 6 feet tall and has green hair,red at the tips(see,told ya).He always wears a small earth pendant around his neck(not sure why).Roland also carries carries an oak jo(for those of you who don't know what a jo is:its a japanese fighting staff)engraved with his father's name.

personality:usually very kind to others.However,he's put up with so many people giving him crap that he has got a berserk mode,which is involuntary.He also is extremly good at hiding his true feelings towards things.As a result,his personality has split in 2...

powers:Rage(but only when something makes him angery(so don't do that))

extreme skill with a jo

(oh yeah,hes 24)

;) Nope, your good but if you want to place like a description of your character like powers and such, you might want to do so.

Name: Juna

Race: Human

Description: 5'9 and 220 Pounds. Muscular built and having long black hair and light brown eyes. He wears the uniform of the kingdom that he serves and protects. Consisting of Midnight Blue armor and a black bodysuit.

Background: As a young man Juna had lost his family to an attack instigated by demons who served the maniacal tyrant Hayden. Juna enlisted in the Army in an attempt to confront Hayden and avenge the death of his family and the pillaging of his village.

His only friends are Maya, a female general of the royal army and Thomas a renowed swordsman. Juna's weapon of choice is the Katana blade or in some circles the Samurai Sword.

UPDATE AS OF FEBRUARY 9 2006

Juna's skill set is as follows:

Sword Based Skills

Whirlwind Sword

Leap Slash

Falcon Cut

Various Special sword slash attacks (BirdSlash, DrakSlash etc)

Elemental Sword skills (MUST HAVE A MAGIC USER IN THE PARTY TO EXECUTE)

?????? (May become Gigaslash)

Barehanded Bases Skills

Punch (Knuckle Sandwich)

Sweepkick

Jump Kick

Multi Punch (Quadhits)

Roundhouse

Magic

??????? (Dark Pulse later on)

??????? (Neon Wave)

???????

???????

???????

Other characters I may control:

Name: Maya

Description: 5'11 and 168 lbs. Neon pink hair that is slightly above shoulder length and bright green eyes. She's considered an object of Lust within the nation of Nedarburg.

Background: A general of the Empire who's mission it is to defeat Hayden's army once and for all. She along with Juna and Thomas are childhood friends growing up from the Military Acadomy to serving in the Army. Though most of the men within Nedarburg are in love with Maya, even to the point of obsession, she only has her heart set on her childhood friend Juna. Unlike Juna and Thomas who prefer to use swords (Katana [Juna] and Broadsword [Thomas] respectivly) Maya prefers the use of Spears in combat. She also knows various skills that involve the use of said spear along with a small list of magic in which she uses to dispatch large groups of enemies.

Spear-Based Skills

Thunder Thrust

Mercurial Toss (Mercurial Thurst)

Lightning Thrust

Magic

Blaze

Blazemore

?????? (will be Blazemost)

Bang

?????? (will be Boom)

?????? (will be Explodet)

?????? (will be Fireball)

?????? (will be Firebane

???????? (will be Firebolt)

????? (will be Sleep)

?????? (will be Sleepmore)

????? (potentially Chaos)

??????? (Infernos)

??????? (Infermore)

??????? (Infermost)

Name: Thomas

Description: 6'1 and 257 lbs. Long green hair and ice blue eyes. His attitude can be described as one word: Cold and Proud. He has a commanding presense about him thus how he got his possition as a general. Some say that Thomas, at times, embodies the deadly sin of pride.

Background: Another general of the Empire who along with Maya and Juna set out to destroy Hayden. Thomas' skill with the sword is unmatched through out the world.

Sword-Based Skills

Whirlwind Sword

Leap Slash

Quick Slash (RainSlash)

Falcon Cut

Various Special Sword attacls (ie BirdSlash, DrakSlash etc.)

?????? (will be Miracle Slash)

?????? (will be Giga Slash)

Numbing Blade (original skill invented in Leon's Post :thumbsup: )

Magic

Beat

?????? (will be Defeat)

?????? (will be Vanquish)

?????? (will be RobMagic)

?????? (possibly Ironize)

**Ryu's Skill Sets**

Arrow based skills

*Needle Shot

*Multishot

*Shining Shot

*Needle Rain

*Heaven's Arrow (Seraph's Arrow)

*: He'll get these in the game right now. As for the story, I may have him stick with Boomerangs.

Barehanded Skill Set

Suplex

Jump Kick

Punch (Knuckle Sandwich)

?????? (will be Rock Throw)

?????? (will be Vaccum)

?????? (will be Windbeast)

Boomerang Skill Set

Crosscutter Throw

Power Throw

Firebird Throw (MUST HAVE A MAGIC USER PRESENT TO USE)

Starburst Throw (MUST HAVE A MAGIC USER PRESENT TO USE)

***Anytime Skills***

Thief Hit (Mug in the FF games)

?????? (will be Smell aka Nose for Treasure)

Tiptoe (aka Padfoot)

I'd like to join this if I could, too.

Name: Mikael

Class: Priest

Hair: orange

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 110

Looks: Preview

Background: Honest and good-natured, Mikael has the heart of a doctor. He is a bit unsure of himself and looks up to his parents, who are highly respected members of the medical community and a source of strength to him. He serves at one of the few temples left in the city. The temple is kept alive by the faction of people who believe that man-made medicine takes the decision of healing away from the spirits, and magic keeps that deicision with those qualified to make it. Mikael is undecided on that matter but chooses to serve while there is need for his abilities.

Slime Master,i'd like to ask you a question.Is this story just to get an outline of what you might want your game to be like,or are all the characters here in this story also going to be in your game???(if this confuses you,just tell me)

Basicly what happens in my story is what I will place into my game.

I just asked Slime Master about it and that is what he said.

ok,

Name: Zephyr

Class: Hero

Description:

Golden Hair(kinda spiked up...NOT LIKE A SUPER SAYAIN >_<)

Dark Green eyes.

[...i dunno any other description i can put...is this enough?]

Background:

Zephyr knows nothing about his past, he only knows his name...and his Quest.

Powers:

He can tap into the True powers of the Ziara (a legendary sword)

along with the powers of a Mage (Healing and Destructive)

Ill join if you dont mind

name:ryu

race:elf

Backround:Ryu was raised by human indians after his elf family was killed in a fire.

the indians took him in and tought him the way of the indian . he was a very good horse back rider also he was good at shooting a bow

Decritpion:stands around six feet tall Has black hair but red in some areas.he has a bow on his back every second of his life the has many eagle feathers and other indian charms.he weres indian cloths made of buffolo hides but he does not look very strong.

Power: he can ride a horse and shoot a bow at the same time.

Also ;he is very good at hiding and sneeking into places.

(tell me if im missing any thing)

I Join

Name: Atticus

Class: Mage

Powers: Dont use more then need too (Seems to known most and a few that humans never see before maybe old ones that are in his book?)

Race:? (Looks Human)

Sex: M

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Decritpion: Wears a blue robe, and his staff top has some characters on it and says there in the words of ones who live with the "Mana Tree" he hopes to find the Tree one day for some reason. Hes silent and sad looking most the time but helps even if he may die doing it....

He also has a book with a Tree on it, and a Ring thats Blue, As for his past the only thing known is that he killed someone and been silent from there on.....

(Add note they say when he sleeps he says something about a master called "Ravyn" and says he find Her...?)

ill join

urick

m

human

discription:

long straight dark blue hair and a slightly crazy face, he stands as a god would. scars litter his face and arms. an empty scabard on his back resulting from his stolen katana...

background: people called him silent death untill, he was defeated.... trained by the best a former sage he was a master swordsman and magician. the funny thing is that he was defeated by the only person he trusts...

powers:hes the fastest man yoll ever know... if he wants to be

Name: Crispin

Race: Dwarf

Classification: Student

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 142lbs.

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Head Hair: Thick, loosely-curled, shoulder-length hair, with a full Goatie, and minor sideburn growth.

Attributes: Training in dual-axecraft, herbs and medicines, defense combat (martial arts), and magic arts.

Personality Profile: An odd young dwarf, not especially interested in the mining ways of his people. He has great curiosity about the world and of all its different appeals. Long has he been delighted by legends of his people, he seeks his own adventure outside of his deep home beneath the mountains. Though old by human standards, he is still young for a dwarf, and he desires to leave home to study with humans.

Name: Leon

Sex: Male

Height/Weight: 5' 11" / 150 lbs.

Looks/Description:

Leon has the face of someone who looks and acts neither happy or angry - he believes that people can play on others' emotions, so he tries to hide his. He has somewhat-short, black, pushed-back hair, dim blue eyes that used to be full of excitement, and when he smiles, it is always genuine - he rarely plays the part of the social, talkative, happy type. Although he may seem distant and mean at times, especially for a kid his age, he doesn't usually intend to be.

(Throughout the game, Leon will be wearing a white short-sleeved shirt with white pants that are loose enough for fighting in. He wears a black belt to make them fit around his waist.)

Leon has grown somewhat attached to a cloak that his father left to him when he passed away in a mysterious occurrence. He wears it continually, and stores his items in its interior. He usually carries with him several medicinal items, spellcasting books, and even the occasional Leaf of the World Tree.

Although he may seem aloof, Leon is constantly thinking about others - not necessarily their well-being, but going over events that may involve them somehow. As a result, he often loses sleep and becomes depressed with worry.

He is the devout worker and friend of a well-respected top employee of Re-Eden, a powerful company interested in space travel. His friend, Jaune, started taking care of him when he was around two years old. Apparently, his mother had carried him to safety after something happened to her, and Jaune took him in and raised him. Leon doesn't know if he has any other family or not, but he would like to find out someday. Jaune, however, is now 29 years old, and has worked her way up to a high-rank position, and employed Leon so that he could leave and work on his own someday. Together, they live in the city of Kaptora. However, due to the vast numbers of Machtists, followers of a very popular religion, they are of a small minority trying to achieve space travel...

Leon is the only person working at Re-Eden that he knows of that can use magical spells. These spells are not the product of wearing his cloak, either - if a spell is unfamiliar, he reads about it in a book - he can use them whenever he wishes. He only influences himself and his fellow friends. If bullied at school (when he was still going), he could protect himself. Machtists that see this magic claim that he is a prime example of what a Machtist should be: a defensive-magic-using spellcaster. While Leon does not believe what other Machtists do, he does admit that he has only seen machtists use magic. The more Leon reads and practices his spell, the quicker he tends to cast them.

Update as of January 27th, 2006 ~

As it has now been revealed in the story, Leon has 'something' inside of him. Leon is experimenting at night to try and control this power, and although it is strong, allowing him to cast incredibly powerful defensive magic spells, tapping into this power is exhausting and quickly depletes his strength. Therefore, while it can come in helpful in a tight spot, it is hardly reliable.

After fighting and defeating Vigroz, who was placed in command of Kaptora, Leon found a Staff of Divine Wrath that, when used, will cast Infermore, as well as a Staff of Silence which, when used, will cast Stopspell.

If Leon is within a considerable distance of something with coherent thought, wearing his cloak as well as this 'something' within him has recently allowed him to read minds. Using this strength, he can learn people's deepest thoughts. However, both his and the other's thoughts will be heard by each if they are physically in contact. The entire party knows that Leon can read minds, but only Zex thus far has experienced reading Leon's mind.

Leon's Magic gun ~

Leon's physical attack is with a gun Jaune made for him. It shoots spells that are similar, although considerably weaker, than the attack magic version of the spell. Currently, Leon's gun consists of:

Infernos, Zap, Blaze.

Leon's Spells ~

Heal

Healmore

Healall

?????? ---> (will become HealUs)

?????? ---> (will become HealUsAll)

Vivify

?????? ---> (will become Revive)

?????? ---> (will become Farewell)

Antidote

Awake

Numboff

Return

Outside

?????? ---> (will become Curseoff)

?????? ---> (will become Stepguard)

?????? ---> (will become Day-Night)

?????? ---> (will become Repel)

?????? ---> (will become Invisible)

Bikill

Upper

Increase

?????? ---> (will become Barrier)

?????? ---> (will become MagicWall)

SpeedUp

Bounce

?????? ---> (will become Fendspell)

Sorry, that I was taking so long, had a few things to complete in real-life before I could start this. Here I go:

Name: Thorr

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 205 lbs.

Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair: Little past shoulder length. Loosely curled; most times almost perfectly straight. No facial hair.

Personallity: Trained as a Dragoon since he was 16, he has become quite the hero for his land. Some know him as "The Lion of the North", while others call him by his name. He's a very accomplished officer in his lands military, and, more times than not, gets less credit than he deserves.

He's very sturdy, and muscular, and has dexterity that no one has ever seen for someone so big (hence the name, "The Lion of the North", by enemies and allies alike). He's very stern, and very rarely breaks a smile. People look at him as a quiet, non-sociable person, but deep down, he's quite loving and quite enjoyable, once he gets to know you. When in battle, he gets down to business without any funny-business, as his philosophy goes, "Laughing during battles, puts you in the gallows". He's seen too often, that his philosophy is the truth. And tries to teach his troops that at an early age.

His specialty weapon, as a Dragoon (in other lands known as Lancers, or Pikeman), is his trusty Lance. Other Dragoons, have used swords, and pole-arms over time, but he prefers the quickness, and reach of a Lance, and is quite adept with it. He is the current champ-of-arms, in his country for many years, beating out his Commanding Officer when he was only 28 years old. He despises the use of magic, as he believes the only way to settle arguments is with fists, or melee weapons.

His life-long goal is to become the highest ranking officer in his country, and do good only for the people he protects. He is what people call, "The finest Dragoon, or Knight (both used), since Lord Gared", of ancient times. As you can see, his people feel highly of him, and knowing that; puts courage and honor in him, for without his people, and fine troops under his command, he wouldn't be who he is.

If I was to join is their anything I need to do, like do I need someone important form the searies or somthing like that because I just wanted to be a swordsmen nothing special. Just someone to travil around and help you out.

• 1 month later...

Name: Zex

Occupation: former member of the royal guard he was convicted of high treason and exiled to ............

Description: Zex is one of a kind his hair is red his eyes are black with yellow purples he now wears ragy clothing, a wriped up green shirt and brown pants to short for him. He is nearly 6 ft tall and 190 lbs and very muscler.

Presonalty: being betrayed has made him cold, he has lost trust in other humans and his only aim in life is to find out who set him up and take revenge on him.

Past:He was at one time a member of the royal guard, for his age he was very givefted with a sword and new some spells but never really liked to use them. One day when he was out training with fellow guards he overhead something from a well in the courtyard. The well had been dry for some time so he went up to it and listed closely.There was a small room next to the well and allot of the stone separating them had fallen out. He overhead a plot to assassnate the king when the men realized he was listening they came out and attacked him, his fellow guards tried to save him and were all slain and he was framed. Them men never went through with the treason to his knoldge, a few of them were given promotions and the others were given high ranking government positions. As for zex he was sent to......... to live out his days.

(Well I still am not sure what kindom he is from, any sugestions, and I was thinking he could be exiled to a mountain range but I dont know any of the names.)

• 2 months later...

Name: Zex

Race: half breed

Occupation: former member of the royal guard he was convicted of high treason and exiled to ............

Description: Zex is one of a kind his hair is red his eyes are black with yellow puples. He has loose fitting dark brown pants with many metal rings on it and a sheve to a sword with its belt. He has shirt it is black and had no visible sugnifigence to it, after that comes a black trench coat he used to conseal his weapons on its sleves are the crest of the kindom, a shiled with a wolf stalking a deer on it, he riped it off the sleves so now it's basicly a cutoff so you can see his arms. Next to come was 2 straps to go across his chest forming an X with many pockets for who knows what. Finally he has a black breefcase and inside is an assortment of knives and his sword. The sword was like a work of art with a black blade a gold handel and off the handle were peaces od red . He is nearly 6 ft tall and 190 lbs and very muscler.

Presonalty: being betrayed has made him cold, he has lost trust in other humans and his only aim in life is to find out who set him up and take revenge on him.

Past:He was at one time a member of the royal guard, for his age he was very givefted with a sword and new some spells but never really liked to use them. One day when he was out training with fellow guards he overhead something from a well in the courtyard. The well had been dry for some time so he went up to it and listed closely.There was a small room next to the well and allot of the stone separating them had fallen out. He overhead a plot to assassnate the king when the men realized he was listening they came out and attacked him, his fellow guards tried to save him and were all slain and he was framed. Them men never went through with the treason to his knoldge, a few of them were given promotions and the others were given high ranking government positions. As for zex he was sent to......... to live out his days.

Felt i needed to edit the descript so everyone knows.

• 1 month later...

Archived