What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

I am currently playing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I am playing SNES Rom version.

Nice! I wasn't able to find that rom when I looked for it. Guess I should have looked harder! :biggrin:

Lately I've been re-playing all my DW/DQ games starting with DW3. And now I'm at the

Sunken Zenithian Castle in DQV. Gotta get me an orb. :thumbsup:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Made some uber Progress on Caravan Heart, I managed to obtain two Orbs of Loto and reform two of my Guard Monsters Twice. My Party now Consists of a Healer Lv. 17, Minion Lv. 1 and a +4 Demonite Lv. 1. The Minion is only +2 and the Healer +3. It seems to be much easier to get the monsters you want in this game than in the Previous Dragon Quest Monsters Games.

Ridge Racer 7. Turns out it's my favourite semi-serious racer.

in the past few days i bought Vagrant Story and Adventures of Alundra off Ebay

and Super Mario Bros 3 for the Virtual Console :)

playing thru all 3 but enjoying Alundra the most just suddenly remembered the game and had the urge to get it again

its amazing plays just like a 2D Zelda ( not a bad thing ) tho harder and with a darker story line, shame that the game is pretty underrated :(

;) Still plugging away at Dragon Quest Monsters Caravan Heart. Right now I am in the process of finding three beautiful things to obtain my third Orb of Loto and of course leveling up my Monsters in the process. Soon I will be reforming my Healer since he's about reached Maximum Level. Along with my Demonite.
;) I just got my thrid Orb of Loto and I'm nearing Venasu's maximum level before I reform my monsters. I have plans for my reformations, especially since I have some really awesome monster hearts.
;) Finished up Caravan Hearts and now resuming my Dragon Quest marathon I have started on Dragon Warrior VII, I'm about nine hours in and I've only gotten past Rexwood. I spent some time leveling up a bit and getting some weapons for The Hero and Kiefer. Marribel is suffereing in the Armor department but hopefully in the next area I can clear that up. Well, with 75%+ of my marathon complete I think I may just see this through yet before years end. On the note of Caravan Hearts, I rather enjoyed this game since the Heart system seemed to make it easier to get more awesome monsters, I even managed to get a Jamiras and a Grackos before reaching the end.
Guest Plattym3

Did you reach the end of the 1st half of the game or the 2nd? Caravan Heart is interesting in that the "bonus" stuff (available after seeing "The End" once) is almost as long as the game itself.

playing Pokemon Pearl... but just fooling around with different party arrangements. Trying to figure out how to raise a good Drifblim.

also playing FFIII a bit on the DS. On my second playthrough now...

I just recently completed Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I am now playing 2 RPG's:

1. Star Tropics (Sister game to Legend of Zelda. Action game with RPG elements.)

2. Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (My fav RPG on the SNES)

Currently at about 2 thirds into Inindo - way of the ninja(SNES). Didn't realize how good it was since I quit after getting whooped on first fight last time I played it, lol!

Currently at about 2 thirds into Inindo - way of the ninja(SNES). Didn't realize how good it was since I quit after getting whooped on first fight last time I played it, lol!

Oh man! It has been a while since I played that one. That was a tough game!

;) I got into some of the Bonus stuff, only need to find two more of the Colored Orbs but since it was bonus stuff I stopped after getting copies of two of the orbs. I might play around some more after I complete my marathon.
Guest Plattym3

Awww, the orb quest is almost as long and just as fun as the main quest. There wasn't a point where I didn't consider doing it (well, maybe...) but I did!

Well, my day started out pissy. My Legend of Dragoon game stopped working near the end of disc 2. I ordered another copy, but I doubt I'll get it until after next week.

So, in the mean time I polished off Etrian Odyssy II. You can read more about it in my game topic, but I'm done with it for now.

Really want to see if I can get Civilization Revolution for the DS working.

I'll probably start up with Shadow Heart: Covanent again since I can't get Legend of Dragoon working and I've got plenty of free time left this summer. I had planned on beating it, LoD, and EO2 anyway. I think I have about 4 1/2 weeks left of my summer, so this is officially the half-way point.

;) I've made some more progress in Dragon Warrior VII, I've gotten Gabo into my party and am currently leveling him up some. Also, I've started the Imagrant Town Sub Quest and soon to be heading for the Falrod area. Looks like I am moving a little quicker than I thought I would.

Its a solid game. I have always really enjoyed the Grandia battle system and I also like some of the extras they have under the mana egg and skill system. They could have done a better job with the story and character development, but I guess one doesn't see as much story in something that is essentially a dungeon crawler.

Let's see...

PSP - Dugion builder I think I'm 30-40 hours in. Game is amazingly addictive

DS - Mostly into AC:WW but also play at Pokemon dugon Darkness. Just finished Chains of Fate

SNES - EVO - Beat it as a mammel, plan to go for either bird or dino next, and working on Robotreck, just startd that.

;) Got to the Dharma Region in Dragon Quest VII and perhaps the most difficult part in the game. Working on getting my abilities back and hopefully to start playing with the class system. I also look to stock up some gold to obtain some Armor and Weapon Upgrades before the rematch with Inopp and Gonz.

Currently playing Xenogears fresh off the PSN.

I want to buy Wild Arms or Jade Cocoon too, but I'll hold out my yen for Grandia.