What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Just started a Clive Barker's Undying game while at lunch at work... had that game for years and never thought about playing it... but now I crave for more horror action games like this one.

Just in case you dont know clive baker released another game for the 360 and ps3, the reviews werent positive but you might like it.

The game is called jerico.

Edited by haseeb
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started a Clive Barker's Undying game while at lunch at work... had that game for years and never thought about playing it... but now I crave for more horror action games like this one.

Just in case you dont know clive baker released another game for the 360 and ps3, the reviews werent positive but you might like it.

The game is called jerico.

Hum... I do now own these systems, but I guess I'll have to borrow my friend's ps3 to try it out heheh

DW2, made it to Liamport and got my boat. My stats:

Maxx (Hero - Level 15) - Steel Sword, Evade Armour, Steel Shield, Amulet

HP: 72 / MP: 0 - STR: 55 / AGL: 44 / GRD: 20 / ATK: 85 / DEF: 65

Zeke (Paladin - Level 13) - Wizard Staff, Evade Armour, Leather Shield, Amulet

HP: 54 / MP: 45 - STR: 27 / AGL: 43 / GRD: 21 / ATK: 54 / DEF: 60

Zoey (Mage - Level 8) - Wizard Staff, Evade Armour, Wind Cloak, Amulet

HP: 45 / MP: 52 - STR: 6 / AGL: 47 / GRD: 22 / ATK: 33 / DEF: 57

Going to Alefgard next, get to see the old 'hood. :wink:

Edited by alice_curiouser

Went back to playing some Guitar Hero III to see if I could finish off any of the songs I was stuck on in expert... no progress there. I'm still hopelessly stuck on "The Metal" and "Black Sunshine"

I have picked up more 4 and 5 star ratings on Hard and Expert though.

Guest Plattym3

Man, I've been playing Caravan Heart for like 10 hours yesterday. Getting a bunch of data and this morning I hope to submit my first FAQ (albeit a 60% done one) to GameFAQs for this game. I'm absolutely loving it. It's a time-consuming game, but there is a system similar to the key worlds in this game. I'm having a blast with it!

Started up Grandia 3 again last week, just got to disc 2. Everyone is level 22-24 I think. Certainly enjoying Dahna with a powerful egg equipped using Meteor Strike and doing 3000 damage in one turn.

Guest Plattym3
NHL2k7... playing in one of my unfinished seasons. 23-0 right now, so it's looking good.

I could kick your @$$ in any NHL game, zcm

WTF! That's a real sheet-for-brains post there WoD. Shut up and don't post your filth, Troll.

img3.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei (PS1)

Dragon Warrior VII (PS1) - After hours of wondering around tyring to find where Hadeed had gone, I cracked and hit Gamefaqs. Turns out the fossil dude had it.

Ys (Master System) - Seems interesting...

;) I've really hit Dragon Warrior IV hard! I've managed to obtain half of the Zenithan Gear and the Final Key. I've also snagged a few Small Medals too. Plus I have obtained the Stone of Drought, and the Sphere of Silence along with the Staff of Transform and I have been building up levels by fighting Metal Babbles in said cave where you can obtain the Staff of Transform.

Just finished Super Mario RPG for Snes. I went all out and built my characters to be physical cannons. Geno was pulling 435-819 after a Geno Boost on the final boss. Mario was doing the same thanks to the fact I got his Super Suit for the first time. Pulling off 100 Super Jumps was hard!

Playing Sword of Mana for my GBA for the 18 time. I love this game.

Playing Sword of Mana for my GBA for the 18 time. I love this game.

Is it as awesome as the GB original?

Currently playing:

Shin Megami Tensei,

Super Mario Bros. 3,

Dragon Quest II,

Dragon Warrior VII,

Animal Crossing DS,

Ys.

DW2: We have the Moon Shard and are on the way to Ocean Cave.

Maxx (Hero - Level 21) - Light Sword, Gaia Armour, Loto Shield, Loto Helmet, Amulet

HP: 106 / MP: 0 - STR: 85 / AGL: 62 / GRD: 28 / ATK: 155 / DEF: 125

Zeke (Paladin - Level 19) - Wizard Staff, Evade Armour, Heal Shield, Amulet

HP: 79 / MP: 68 - STR: 44 / AGL: 66 / GRD: 31 / ATK: 71 / DEF: 84

Zoey (Mage - Level 15) - Bolt Staff, Water Armour, Wind Cloak, Amulet

HP: 86 / MP: 89 - STR: 12 / AGL: 72 / GRD: 32 / ATK: 57 / DEF: 97

I bought Anno 1701 (DS) last week, but I don't want to start it until I've finished DW2 and DW3 - otherwise I'll get distracted and forget where I was and never finish them. I completely lack the ability to play more than one game at once. :babblecap:

Just got Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer for the DS today. I was surprised to see that Chun Soft created the game (Chun Soft is also the creators behind the Torneko mysterious dungeon games that appeared on the SNES and PSX). The music is also conducted by Koichi Sugiyama.

With that, it falls in the Roguelike games, where you delve into randomized dungeons collecting weapons, jars, etc., much like the Torneko games. This is a port of the SNES game (which N.A. didn't get) and I'm glad we got it finally. It is tedious in places, and I have died a number of times, but I'm liking it a lot.

I'm also fiddling with RPG Maker VX. I got my database complete, world-map around 50% complete, and just started coding the events within the game. I've kept a journal of pretty much everything I've thought up for the plot, sub-plots (min-games and side-quests) and lore, so I'm in good shape. Been messing with it a few hours every few days.

Edited by Neclord
Guest Plattym3

Well, I'm glad someone liked Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer. I played until I died I think 20 times and then I gave up. I'll go with new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game coming out today. There's tedius, then there's Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer. Not a bad concept, but just too hard for me.

Currently by the mid of FF XII, a MARVELOUS game BTW!

I'm also playing AGAIN over FF Tactics, wich I love the most... getting all the rare items and characters I can :P

Currently playing:

Super Mario Bros. 3,

Shin Megami Tensei,

Super Mario Kart,

Ogre Battle,

Animal Crossing DS,

Tetris.

- Art of Fighting 3

- Melty Blood Act Cadenza

- Arcana Heart

- Parasite Eve

Guest Plattym3

Started playing the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. I think I put a good 50+ hours into the first. I'm going to try to fortify myself for an even longer one this time.

;) Still on Dragon Warrior IV, I'm spelunking the Final Cave now while building my levels up. I took down Esturk and obtained the Zenithian Sword and got it powered up before hand so soon, it will be onto the final showdown with Necrosaro.

I recently finished the Fire Emblem remake for SNES and Final Fantasy 3 for the DS (about 40 hours)

I'm now finishing up Radiata Stories for the PS2 and I was actually pleasantly surprised. There were some pretty funny moments and characters. I have a few extra things to do but I spent about 45 hours on it.

As for my next game, its coming down to 3 choices, Fire Emblem 3 for the SNES, Suikoden Tactics for the PS2 or Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for the DS. If anyone has an opinion on any of those games, I would love to hear it.

;) I finished off Dragon Warrior IV and put Necrosaro's ambitions to rest. Now I have begun Dragon Quest V and after whitnessing a horrible event I'm about to reach the town of Oricaleberry.