Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Right now, I'm playing Fire Emblem 10 (Radiant Dawn, or Goddess of the Dawn) and am currently 22 hours into the game. Dx The first part is annoying and the RNG apparently hates me.

Put The Witcher on semi-hold, found an english patch for Ys: Oath in Felghana (remake of Ys 3) so I began playing that instead. Wonderful game, very fast paced and let me tell you, the soundtrack is AMAZING. Currently in Valestein Castle.

Still hammering away at DQ IV DS. Just got the magic key and headed to rescue Ragnar. About 23 hours into the game now. Most of my party is in their late-teens in levels.

Edited by Kage

Cabela's: Dangerous Hunts ; currently about halfway through the Challenges, but I've only finished a few of the Charters.

Guest Plattym3

Just got married to an elvan maid on Rune Factory. Now got spend some serious time doing NOTHING all Fall because I can't get to the next cave to advance the story until Winter. I guess I'll just take care of my animals and whip through the days. Been loving this game.

;) Started Playing Super Mario 64 DS, and I have just freed Mario and completed the first course. Only have 12/150 Stars so I got a good start.

;) Started Playing Super Mario 64 DS, and I have just freed Mario and completed the first course. Only have 12/150 Stars so I got a good start.

I recently started this one when I get somewhat bored of (allow me to use a phrase from Kalisiin) "level whoring" in DQ IV. I have 8 stars out of 150, thus far. In Dragon Quest IV DS, I have all of my companions. My current party consists of: Hero, Ragnar, Alena and Maya (who I believe was Nara in the NES version; the sister that is mostly offensive-based magic). They are all in their early 20's. My next mission is to kill Balzack a second time. Currently trying to achieve enough gold to buy a second Dragonsbane sword for Ragnar (15,000 a piece!). Once I obtain that, I'll be stompin' Balzack into the ground.

Currently switching up between:

DWIV NES (Right before 2nd Balzack fight)

Hitman Trilogy PS2 (2nd game, near beginning)

Betrayal at Krondor (PC). (Chapter 1)

Slowely getting more and moar annoyed with DQM:J. Realizing how long and tedious it is to get the X rank monsters sure does tell me some Denners here have no lives and need to buy a car or something important to take care of. I'm putting the game to rest for good, I found it quite boring in the long run compared the the earlier titles.

I've gone back to N64 now and made a new file on Harvest Moon 64, obviously the best one ever made.

Guest Plattym3
Slowely getting more and moar annoyed with DQM:J. Realizing how long and tedious it is to get the X rank monsters sure does tell me some Denners here have no lives and need to buy a car or something important to take care of. I'm putting the game to rest for good, I found it quite boring in the long run compared the the earlier titles.

I've gone back to N64 now and made a new file on Harvest Moon 64, obviously the best one ever made.

Loved Harvest Moon 64! Have you tried Rune Factory for the DS?

Still hammering away at DQ IV DS. Currently after the Zenethian items. Got the Helmet and Armor, thus far. All my characters are in their mid-20s to late-20s in levels. Headed to Gardenbur to get the Final Key and Zenethian shield. 26 hours into the game.

I beat my friends copy of Rune Factory. I must say I hated how rediculious it is to marry some people. I also wasn't big on the whole battle idea, I would prefer to stick to the basics but maybe add the gameplay that when your character dies, his/her offspring are playable to continue a few generations of the family you made in the first characters playthrough. Of course if you dont marry it ends the game sooner. Rune Factory was okay though, it beats the PSP futuristic game they made and it definatly kicks the crap out of Harvest Moon: Saving the Homeland for PS2. That is by far one of the worst games I've ever played.

Guest Plattym3

I beat my friends copy of Rune Factory. I must say I hated how rediculious it is to marry some people. I also wasn't big on the whole battle idea, I would prefer to stick to the basics but maybe add the gameplay that when your character dies, his/her offspring are playable to continue a few generations of the family you made in the first characters playthrough. Of course if you dont marry it ends the game sooner. Rune Factory was okay though, it beats the PSP futuristic game they made and it definatly kicks the crap out of Harvest Moon: Saving the Homeland for PS2. That is by far one of the worst games I've ever played.

I hadn't played a Harvest Moon since 64, so I asked my sister for Harvest Moon: Saving the Homeland for PS2 last year for Christmas. Tried playing it for 2-3 hours, HATED IT and gave up on the series until I heard about Rune Factory. I married the Elf girl just by having 50 monsters in huts (my first husband duty was to send 30 away). I've got 2 more dungeons. Waiting for crops to grow to get through one of them.

Lol, I married the Elf girl as well considering I found capturing the monsters as the easiest way to get married. I was aiming for the Witch but messed up on part of the process.

Guest Plattym3
Lol, I married the Elf girl as well considering I found capturing the monsters as the easiest way to get married. I was aiming for the Witch but messed up on part of the process.

I initially was going for her, then I heard the baths shut down when she got married and I wanted that safety blanket hanging around. Now that I'm so far along though, I rarely if ever use the baths, so I guess that wasn't really an issue.

;) Hammering away at Super Mario 64 DS, right now I have completed 12 of the 15 courses and by that I mean gathered all of the Stars out of them including the ones you get for getting 100 or more coins. I also got the first Star out of Tiny Huge Island. Also all four characters have been unlocked as well as a myriad of different Mini-Games. The Star count is at 119/150. Not bad at all if I must say.

Pokemon Diamond: 169 hours. Pokemon Fire Red: 137 hours. Joker: 42 hours. Halo 3 on XBox Live: not enough hours to be content

I'm bad. I don't think I've finished ANY game ot date, and I've started FF12 Reverant wings.

Well, I've wanted teh game for QUITE a while. But I refused to buy it till I got a used copy. Which I finally found yesterday.

;) Finished off Super Mario 64 DS this morning. Final Totals are 14/15 courses finished and 25 of the Secret Stars. Final Star Total is 144/150. A rating if you ask me. :thumbsup:

Crysis and medal of honor air borne, yup i got a new computer its pretty sick in my opinion. For those who care my specs are intel core 2 duo quad core 2.4ghz, 3 gig ram and an ati hd radeon 2600xt.

Crysis and medal of honor air borne, yup i got a new computer its pretty sick in my opinion. For those who care my specs are intel core 2 duo quad core 2.4ghz, 3 gig ram and an ati hd radeon 2600xt.

Beat Crysis and then beat it again on the hardest difficulty. I swear its the most intense game ever on Delta mode. Excuse me, I have to beat it for a 5th time!

Beat Crysis and then beat it again on the hardest difficulty. I swear its the most intense game ever on Delta mode. Excuse me, I have to beat it for a 5th time!

Man i cant till my exams are done i want to play sooo many pc games that i couldnt play before, heres my list off the top of my head:

bioshock

gears of war

call of duty 4(depends if i have enough money for the ps3 version or i might just download it)

world in conflict

command and conquer 3

Orange box

Europa Universalis III

I would get ut3 for pc but i already have it for ps3 so thats off my list.

I'm yet to get Unreal 3. I'm anxious to use the editor and import objects and textures. I actually want to build a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air map. :evillaugh::wd_coolslime:

Edited by Culix

Guest Plattym3

Finally beat Rune Factory. Oddly enough, I only had to put in less than 2 hours to get through the last 2 caves. Just had to water plants, wait for them to grow, then plow (ha ha) through! The final cave I only had to enter once, and I just went right through, no going back. The final boss was quite easy (as were most) because of my super weapon. I spent way more time getting better and better weapons through forging than the guide suggested. I read all the strategy about bosses, but mainly was able to just pound on them since I had such good shields and weapons. Fun game, can't wait for the 2nd (it's already out in Japan).