What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Oops sorry i just read my english and i did not proof read it i meant that is $7 or $8 on the Canadian ps store i am thinking about buying it but i have 1.40 credit on it right now and if i want this game i need to add 10 dollars so i either need to wait until i get those ps cards they sell(or will start selling soon) or i wait until my parents let me use their credit card to add more money.

Also thanks for the advice i guess instead of buying them both i will just emulate them. Also have you noticed that most ps1 games on the ps store suck(or i think so). Why doesnt sony add legend of dragoon after all they made it.

So what ps3 games do you have?

I have resistance, motorstorm, heavenly sword, lair, transformers, ninja gaiden, piyotama and flow i also have a head set. If you have any of those games that we can play online through you can add me if you want my psn is mhmalik. I am looking for some people to play with. Thanks for the reply by the way.

No problem. I don't own a PS3, currently. I'll get one in the future, but not for quite a while. Sorry if I made it sound like I had one.

Its okay well good luck saving up for one or just good luck getting it. So do you have custom firmware on your psp?

Nah, not yet. I (like the idiot I am sometimes) upgraded from 3.60 firmware to 3.72? (or 73?) from Sony, so now I have to wait for another downgrader program to come out so I can downgrade my PSP. I did this without knowing I could of downgraded from 3.60 with a pandora's battery... Now, I have to wait again, haha :P

Lol that sucks i am getting my pandoras battery sometime this week so i will hack my psp next friday its because this week i have 3 tests, an essay and a data isu coming up.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat down tonight with my brother and finished off a coop career on Guitar Hero III with him playing on Medium and myself on Hard. I actually found it easier than playing solo because if one person messes up the other guy kinda picks up his slack and keeps the Rock Meter from totally bottoming out.

;) I am currently re-playing Secret of Mana, During this play through I have learned that the Sprite is best suited for Ranged Combat and not Melee like the Boy is. The Girl seems like she is best suited for both.

Been playing Tao's adventure for a few days.... Better than i thought. I got it from my brother because he broke his ds...again :ws-slimedead:

Luminous Arc, and Astonisha story :)

Luminous Arc, and Astonisha story :)

How is Astonisha Story? I've heard mix reviews. I've been thinking about picking it up, but been hesitant.

I personally like it. It is somewhat simplistic, but slightly addictive. Check KMart (if you have any by you)...last time I saw it was $10.

I'm currently working on Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings, and Etrian Odyssey. Tomorrow I'm buying a PSP and I've been recommended FF II, VP: Lenneth, and Tales of teh World. Hm...We'll see...Also I'm getting Luminous Arc for Christmas, cant wait to try it out.

Edited by MadDragon23

Luminous Arc is good so far (only like 2 hours in. As for Astonisha story...it is actually kind of short... I am at the end at around 10 hours....probably 2-3 more hours to go (give or take for grinding). Still a fun little game, worth it (espically if you find it for cheap). :)

Luminous Arc is good so far (only like 2 hours in. As for Astonisha story...it is actually kind of short... I am at the end at around 10 hours....probably 2-3 more hours to go (give or take for grinding). Still a fun little game, worth it (espically if you find it for cheap). :)

What system is Astonisha Story for?

older PSP game

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/astonishia...tml?sid=6152010

Most reviews are bad/fair. I originally bought it when there were very few rpg's on the PSP. I still find it fun in a SNES nostalgic kinda way. Like I said, if you can find it for fairly cheap, it's a nice diversion :)

Nice, I'll look into it, thanks for teh tips :P RPG's FTW

Edited by MadDragon23

No prob :thumbsup: Mind you, I also like the Legend of Heroes trilogy (I guess I can deal with the translation).

P.S. Finding a copy of VP Lenneth may be hard...it's already fairly rare, and pricey via Evilbay...good luck.

Edited by nectarsis

Thanks, tomorrow I'm buying at least one RPG, I'll pop on as soon as I can to say which one, hopeing VPL, Everyone's told me nothing but good things about it. Anf FF II remake seems appealing, as does Tales of teh World. I just need something.

Restarting Tales of Phantasia GBA. Had to after watching the anime version...lol

I hooked up the NES today and played some Dr. Mario. I haven't been able to crack 26,000 yet. That is my current high score. I finally played some Guilty Gear XX Accent Core on the PS2. The characters were pretty out there. I dug it. I need to play it a lot more though. I also played some Halo 3 at my friends' house, which was a lot of fun. I hopped in mid game and destroyed a giant 4, 6 or 8 legged thing and then a giant anti air cannon. I find that the bipolar method of play works well for me against foot soldiers. First you run and gun like John Matrix until your shield is depleted. Then you run and hide like Louis Skolnick until your shield replenishes. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by sadisticsoldier

Working my way through Manhunt and Manhunt 2 right now. I got them from my brother today; the 2nd one isn't that great, but I've liked the first one for quite a while.

I'd been meaning to pick it up for a while, he just saved me the time and money by giving it to me.