What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a PSX PC emulator working, so now I can play my copy of Chrono Trigger on my PC. My PS2 doesn't play PS games (or DVD movies). Looking forward to getting back into it. It's late now, but now that I have it working and I know that creating an ISO won't work for some reason, I'll start playing tomorrow.

Guest Plattym3

I'm up to 45 hours in Joker. I almost beat the rank #100 team today on Wi-Fi. I should be able to later today if I can just get in about 2 more hours of breeding and metal hunting.

;) I have now acquired the Final Key and have dropped the Merchant off at the site for the New Town, Now it is time to hunt down some orbs but not after visting the Tower of Arp and the Village of the Soo, Party's levels are all at 29 inching on 30. Am I overleveled or what?
;) I have now acquired the Final Key and have dropped the Merchant off at the site for the New Town, Now it is time to hunt down some orbs but not after visting the Tower of Arp and the Village of the Soo, Party's levels are all at 29 inching on 30. Am I overleveled or what?

SM, are you playing DWIII on emulator or NES? If an emulator, which one?

;) Emulator and the Emulator I am using is RockNES. It works great for my compy except that it lacks the Game Genie function but if I HAVE to cheat then JNES works too. By far those two are the best NES Emulators out there on the net. I've finished the Tower of Arp in DWIII by the way, and everyone's Levels are 31. Right now I am just sailing around the world for the lulz and for extra levels and gold for Weapon and Armor Upgrades.

Awesome dude. I finished the Phantom Ship last night(my favorite dungeon). I'm just collecting the two last orb. I just have to venture into the Necrogond and wait till the town you helped build is finished its story path.

;) What are your party's levels? I have yet to gather the orbs but I will probably start on that tomorrow or so. The Cave of the Necrogond is one of my favorites since it has Dancing Jewels inside aka Trick Bag Pimps. Edited by Slime Master

My dudes are at 34-37. I just need to grind on Metal Babbles once I get to the Necrogond. It'd be nice to land down some Pimp Bags for updating my equiptment. Perhaps I'll find a Snowblast Sword. Wait, do Maruaders or Swordoids drop the Snowblast Sword?

;) If I remember right I believe it was the Swordoids that carried the Snowblast Sword.
I just got a PSX PC emulator working, so now I can play my copy of Chrono Trigger on my PC. My PS2 doesn't play PS games (or DVD movies). Looking forward to getting back into it. It's late now, but now that I have it working and I know that creating an ISO won't work for some reason, I'll start playing tomorrow.

Chrono trigger is so sweet, but its too short. Anyways good luck with it. Have you played it before? If so how many endings did you see? I saw 2 one where the world was destroyed and the normal one.

Chrono trigger is so sweet, but its too short. Anyways good luck with it. Have you played it before? If so how many endings did you see? I saw 2 one where the world was destroyed and the normal one.

There's about 14 endings. I've gotten them all way back when. XD

;) Counting the two bad endings you can get (being beat by Magus or Lavos) then yeah I guess there is 14 endings.

Culix: Yes, I indeed have changed my title, considering my post count I guess. :D

I have played it and I was really into it, but it was a drag spending 15 minutes trying to get the game loaded up. So, I didn't really get far at all. I remember that the Frog dude had just joined my party around the last time I played. It's been awhile though.

Guest Plattym3

Beat Balzak in DQIV DS. Waiting for the damn immigrant town to do something and leveling up. Got to that castle of chicks with the magma staff and they now have their prisoner: Ragnar.

Let me guess you played the psx version? Yah the load times in that were pretty bad, its also the one i played. But i have heard that the nes one has basically no loading.

That wasn't my problem. I had trouble getting the game to boot (load up). My PS2 doesn't want to play PS or DVD-Video anymore. I tried playing the SNES version via ZSNES, but the emulator sucked balls on my TV/monitor and it looked like crap anyway. I'm happy with emulating directly from my PS disc via PC & the ePSXe emulator.

;) Just as Culix is PWNing Alefgard I have finished the Phantom Ship and am about to take on the Cave of the Necrogond for the beating of Pimp Bags and Power Leveling. My Party's Levels are nearing 38

Oh, I played with a full (in house) band on Rock Band for awhile. I also started my own solo guitar career on medium. I got through the first 2 cities with all 5 stars. I had a good amount of fun with my character creation. At first I didn't like how few options you got, but it was actually better that way.