What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

;) zcm and Kage actually play the Guitar and are pretty good at it too. I just use the avitar because it is saturated in Awesome Sauce.

I dabble a bit as well. Gonna try and get some more vids up on youtube tomorrow.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Plattym3

Stopped DQIV DS for a little bit now that I have Alena.

Why?

The Joker stategy guide came in the mail and I'm working up to getting Dragovian Lord. I think I can do it in about 2 more days. I'm looking to breed it with Uber Mage and Uber Healer and some other skill.

Well, after a monster hangover recovering that took most of the day (ugh) I'm back to Guitar Hero III. Still stuck at 38 songs finished on hard, but I have 13 done on Expert now.

As far as guitar goes, I was never great or anything at it. I'm not that good at all anymore because I hardly ever pick the thing up. Back when I was in college I played an hour or two every day; now I'm lucky if I pick it up once a week.

;) WOW Culix, you play fast don't you? As for my file, My Party is currently inching on the Level 24 Mark and I am building up the levels around The Shrine of Dhama. Let's say Metal Slimes are a big help :wink:
;) It's because RPG Maker XP is a newer game making engine. I did manage to find a site that had a pretty good amount of Resources on it but I forgot what the link was... :blush:
;) My Party is the usual fare for me, a Soldier, Pilgrim, and Waizrd (Or in GBC Terms, Warrior, Cleric and Mage)

Kingdom Hearts 2 and DW3 GBC

;) My Party is the usual fare for me, a Soldier, Pilgrim, and Waizrd (Or in GBC Terms, Warrior, Cleric and Mage)

Cool beans. This time for Lulz I'm using a Fighter instead of a Soldier. The reason why I'm such high levels is because I've had the Golden Claw on my Fighter this whole time. Considering I was in Dharma, looking for Metal Slimes was easy peasy with such high encounter rates.

;) I've thought about doing that actually when I raise my B team of a Fighter, Merchant and Goof-Off when time comes to get started on that New Town near Soo Village. Fighters are a good alternative to the Soliders since they also have absurdly high Critical Hit Rates.

I actually dont know why, but I prefer a fighter over a soldier now. I think its cause I like seeing green in my party(green is my favorite color too). I think I'm going to try to farm for another Book of Satori pretty soon, I could use dual Sages.

;) Oh yes, Two Sages is always better than one, especially near the end of the game.

This conversation is making me want to play DW III again and making everyone Jesters to turn into sages. :laugh: I never bother with sage back when I first played the game on the NES, for the simple reason, I didn't even know about the sage class. I just had everyone learn all the spells as piligrims, wizards, then ended up with them all as Monks by the time I beat the game. They were quite powerful by that point. XD

Final Fantasy XII: 107 hours.

Team Fortress Classic: Unknown, but Steam profile states 35.5 hours in the past 2 weeks. Gawsh, I must be slacking, used to have 45 hours in the past 2 weeks.

Basically just trying to get FFXII out my hair to feel less guilty about me owning the game for almost a year now and not beating it.

;) Should have switched them to Sages or opposite classes thus having the spells of the Sage but not the stats.
;) It's because RPG Maker XP is a newer game making engine. I did manage to find a site that had a pretty good amount of Resources on it but I forgot what the link was... :blush:

Here are two sites i found

http://www.kobrasrealm.net/

http://www.blade2k.net/resources/1/

Kobrasrealm has someone named Hawkeye. That name sounds familiar. I swear, everywhere I look on the Den is a blast from the past. Would be cool to be able to talk to these people again(like Wishmoo and the others I knew from GGZ years ago). In anycase, thanks for the links. I may be getting back into RM2K and maybe checking into RM2K3. Maybe I'll get into XP someday. Depends on if I have time(if I even have time to mess with the older programs anyways).

Blasted through all 42 songs of GH III on Medium to rake in the cash. Finished another couple on Expert so I think I'm sitting at 15 finished on Expert and 38 finished on Hard.

Edited by zcm

I'm Currently Playing FFXII:RW(about 1 hour in), and I beat DQMJ, so I'm done with that. Other then RPG's, I have around 6 Stars in Super Mario Galaxy.

Here are two sites i found

http://www.kobrasrealm.net/

http://www.blade2k.net/resources/1/

Kobrasrealm has someone named Hawkeye. That name sounds familiar. I swear, everywhere I look on the Den is a blast from the past. Would be cool to be able to talk to these people again(like Wishmoo and the others I knew from GGZ years ago). In anycase, thanks for the links. I may be getting back into RM2K and maybe checking into RM2K3. Maybe I'll get into XP someday. Depends on if I have time(if I even have time to mess with the older programs anyways).

No problem i found them in page 8 of my hotmail account. I havent used them in a while.

;) Moar Progress on Dragon Warrior III. I have just gotten the ship and completed the Tower of Garuna though I didn't make anyone a Sage. Every Member in my Party is at Level 28 and now, it's Final Key and Orb Hunting Tiem!!