What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

bump bump BUMP!

Got Resident Evil Code: Veronica and not to bad other then that I cant find a lot of Healing items :o

And I mostle stoped playing Wind Waker

So I thinking next game I win is going to be Code V or boktai.

PS: :baa: Dont hate me for me haveing too meany games its just I use about 99% of it on games/anime/manga. the 1% on food and sleep.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently replaying Breath of Fire for the SNES (ROM form). I need to find BoF, and BoF II for the GBA to see if there are really any changes to the games...

Anyways, I just got Gobi, and need to use him to go to the places under the water. Around 33%-50% done with the game.

Edited by Thorr

Currently replaying Breath of Fire for the SNES (ROM form). I need to find BoF, and BoF II for the GBA to see if there are really any changes to the games...

Anyways, I just got Gobi, and need to use him to go to the places under the water. Around 33%-50% done with the game.

Funny you mention that, Thorr. I happen to have both of those games, and I haven't played either one in a while. The instruction manuals are a little beat up, so I'm not considering selling them at this point (I don't have the box - I never keep the boxes for console and portable games).

I finally felt like playing Phantom Brave again (haven't in a few weeks), and I'm kinda getting off Star Ocean 2. I'm still kinda playing SO2, just not as much. I tallyed about 30 hours on my saves with both Rena and Claude on disc 2 (Rena's a little bit in). I also lost 16 hours of gameplay (but I was going slow) when I moved my Claude save over to my PS1 memory card from the PS2 one, and accidentally erased my original Rena game. Oh well.

Guest Plattym3
I finally felt like playing Phantom Brave again (haven't in a few weeks), and I'm kinda getting off Star Ocean 2. I'm still kinda playing SO2, just not as much. I tallyed about 30 hours on my saves with both Rena and Claude on disc 2 (Rena's a little bit in). I also lost 16 hours of gameplay (but I was going slow) when I moved my Claude save over to my PS1 memory card from the PS2 one, and accidentally erased my original Rena game. Oh well.

I didn't know you could even save PS1 data on a PS2 memory card. Interesting. Sorry about losing all that time. I once lost 60 hours of my DWVII data due to a bad memory card.

I didn't know you could even save PS1 data on a PS2 memory card. Interesting. Sorry about losing all that time. I once lost 60 hours of my DWVII data due to a bad memory card.

i didn't think you could either, but i just tried and it works. Unfortunatley, this is only useful for backing up PS1 saves as PS1 games will not recognize a ps2 memory card...

Edited by DarkDragoon

Picked Up

Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires

and Got "Way Of The Samurai" for $5

Guest Plattym3

OK, I've been done with LOTR: The 3rd Age for more than 2 weeks now and haven't picked up SO3 again yet. So, I'm turning my attention to the small screen and back to GoldenSun. I'm 21 hours into the game and I just stopped before entering the Colosso. Time to finish this game up. I do have part II, but I don't know if I'll start it immediately after or get my ass back in gear with SO3.

I picked Advance Wars 2 up again hopeing to get it done.....

As for New games I going to pick up a GBA Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. (have to wait to Monday :( )

I won at GTA3 just a few days ago.

I just hate that Blow the 9 stands up in 8 mins and there on ALL the 3 Areas.

I've always been doing well in Xenosaga, so as I've been playing through the game (so that I refreshed my memory for Episode 2), I've been remembering everything that's happened and trying to absorb all the facts and knowledge I can... since I don't think Episode 2 has the cool database to look up terms and stuff.

I'm in Proto Merkabah, and just got my hand handed to me - it was somewhat random... I don't remember that machine boss doing that huge attack on my people - it did, like, 1000 or so to everyone. I was actually speechless as I hear "I'm sorry... everyone"/" 'm sorry!"/"SHUTTING DOWN". (chaos, Ziggy [or as I've recently taken to calling him, ZigZig :P don't ask me why...], and KOS-MOS)

My people are anywhere from level 32 to 36. ... Well, everyone is in level 32 except for chaos, who is in level 36. Or, maybe someone in the reserves is in level 33 or something. Either way, chaos doesn't leave the party, and if someone dies that isn't chaos - and the battle is still manageable - then they stay dead :P . chaos is the king!!!!

;) I have just beaten Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure and now I am playing through the first Breath of Fire game for the first time. I must say that I am quite enjoying the BoF series so far as far as progress goes, I'd say I am about 10 to 15 percent finished with the game.

I just stuck in Red Dead Revolver and blasted through a few levels on the hard setting; first time I'd played a video game in several weeks.

Just started a new game on DW 3, this time around I'm going it solo again, but as a female instead of male. Mostly because I want to see if there's much of a difference in the stats at lvl 99. After that I plan on doing a solo Jester quest, which will most likely prove very difficult, which is the intent...

Completed Breath of Fire (as well as getting all the secrets along the way :)), I am now playing Suikoden II again (ISO..), and so far I'm around 6 hours into it. :thumbsup:

Got my copy of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (put about 4 hrs in to it)

And got Castlevania: Circle of the Moon ( about 6/7 hr in to it)

Finshed Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (freaking awesome game) and started DW6. So far DW6 is a good solid DW but not impressing me as much as number 4 did... We'll see how much this game picks up. :)

Slight update:

Tomorrow I plan on getting Phantom Brave. Anyone here play it yet? If so, how does it stand up to other Nippon Ichi games (Disgaea, La Pucelle, etc.)? I enjoyed Disgaea quite a bit, La Pucelle was alright, but I preferred Disgaea more. Can't get enough of the TRPGs :biggrin:.

Edited by Thorr

Just about done with Castlevania: Circle of the Moon am at the Observation Tower and killed the boss (dont want to say name as it ruins story) and got the last st Key

and then died :( . I keep geting to him just not back to a save point.

So I going to be Lv up so after I make it back to save point its off to DRACULA!!!

I've began a new game on Red Dead Revolver in hard mode; I'm almost through it now. I'm really hoping for something nice out of it, because it's very very difficult, the duels are very tricky. A level select option would rock, but I'm sure I can't get that lucky.

As you can see in my signature, I found the Blue Orb. I'm now in the process of training a Dealer named Gail (at Level 11 as of this post) for the specific purpose of starting (Name)burg with her. I'm allowing Alli, Sara, and Lynn to rest for the time being (my party has just Kate and Gail in it).

While I'm doing this, I'm clearing out the Pachisi tracks that I can get to (the first 3 for right now) of all treasures. I've finished clearing out the Romaly track (#1); I'm going to start clearing out the Ashalam track (#2) next; once Gail gets strong enough to handle the local enemies, I'll do the same thing for the Olivia's Cape track (#3).

Why are you bothering to level up Gail? Just curious.

Gail won't survive the inevitable battles with ocean monsters between Soo and the future location of (Name)burg if I don't beef her up first.

Guest Plattym3

I want to say by the time I did that part of the geme, I had vivify or revive with a character, so when I crossed the ocean and my mechant died, I waited until i arrived and just healed him. I see your point though.