What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

;) I'm currently revisiting some goold old fashioned Mario goodness by playing through Super Mario Allstars, I've finished up the Original Super Mario Brothers and now I am on World 6 in Super Mario 2. (I didn't bother with Lost Levels since the difficulty is rediculous, plus I have already played through that insanity once.)

Oh yes - the blessed Lost Levels! I got to the end (D-4, I believe) and that was enough. I completed, still have my save to prove it, and never again. It was an insane game. Took me quite a while to beat it.

I LOOVE strategy games. and having played at least 2 of the PC games I knew the basics of this game. It took me one try to beat the AI on easy. :alien: Heck I didn't even need to read the instructions!

Obtain a copy of Rise of Nations for the PC. Simply fantastic strategy game. I love Age of Empires II, as well, but never played it on the DS. I own it and its expansion on my computer.

Edited by Kage
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Gah, double post!

Edited by Kage
Hehe... the only thing I'd change about the DS version is that their are no water units.

What?! That's no good! Oh man, some of my most memorable tims in Age of Empires II were the Naval battles and blockades I'd put on the AI (and actual people during multiplayer games) for a small decoy while my real army was on the way. :thumbsup::biggrin:

Edited by Kage

Mostly Water is used for a barrier in the DS version. either the edge of map or an impassable barrier in the middle somewhere. Stilll.... Most of the maps are designed so you don't have any use for them though.

Goten my Hands on copy of Castlevania Bloodlines makeing Legends only Castlevania I dont own Thats in USA

I beaten Kid Dracula (GB NES one didnt come usa) spin off of Castlevania kind funny how like Castlevania mixed with Rock Man (Mega Man)

In other News I was insane Last week And did Dead Risings 5 Day Survivor and 7 Day Survivor Achievements

(5 day is 10 hrs of real life 7 days is 14 real life hrs) Why its insane? You cant save or anything meaning unless you Pop up Menu and go sleep for next day....Your have do 10/14 REAL hrs With out stop

;) Were you on a Caffine Binge or something? There's no way I could pull off THAT much gaming in one setting without it.
;) Were you on a Caffine Binge or something? There's no way I could pull off THAT much gaming in one setting without it.

Was kind bored that day wanted do something kind hard and had some odd feeling kill undead.....

I didnt really find hard tho I get 4 days off so I got time do so

And I basicly masterd Dead Rising ;p

And eat time away *life goes down ever 1 min and 30 so secs so have keep killing others find food in the mall so you basicly had kill someone, take food safe place, Eat when need and wait until its gone move on (Best Keep like 2 or 3 food items for healing from battles)* I just used my computer keep me from riping my head off

Isnt bad if got something do why your doing it >>

And I did do it in one go I didnt want my 360 over heat >> I was like somewere around 450 on leaderboreds worldwide think thats good for one best selling 360 games

Is Dead Rising anything like Resident Evil? That's my favourite Capcom series, and may be interested in it if it's at all similar.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy III DS,

Dragon Quest VIII,

Rocket Slime,

Final Fantasy X,

Pokemon LeafGreen,

Resident Evil (GC Remake - completed today!)

Yoshi's Island DS.

Well gameplay wise not really

You control the cam

and you have about anything you can find use as a weapon see a chair use it

See 2x4? Start slaming it in there heads

If your RE fan I say its still great game just isnt like RE but it is great game

over 1000 undead can be on screen at one time

and gives you diffent ways play

Save others, Kill them >>, Do story, Just run around kill all you see

Also you find some that gone Nuts and will try kill you *Such as Adam who has 2 chain saws >>*

Heres vid shows someone playing Demo showing off some odd items you can use

I've been playing a touch of Doom3 here lately since my little brother picked up an Xbox, but nothing on my PS2. I'm only about 1 1/2 hours into it though, so I still have a long way to go.

A few hours into pearl. Beat gym one found a Machop and an Onyx. BTW if you talk to all the Miners one actually tells you where to find Machops. :D (invaluable for beating the Rock guy) then again rock Smash is good too.

One thing I don't get is why Onix have screech as a low level move....

Beat gym 2 in pearl. spent the last two days(real time) digging in the underground and wandering around the overworld.

But the real news? I now have a L23 Crobat without cheating. It's gonna be loads of fun at the ghost and Fighting gyms.

Edited by marhawkman

I'm doing some speed runs in my GBA castlevania titles again.

So far:

Castlevania HoD: 58 minutes(without battling dracula).

Castlevania AoS: 1:06(on normal mode without preloaded weapons, fresh game).

Castlevania CotM: Haven't started yet.

Defeated Mildrath on the Dragon Quest V remake, and will train from time to time in order to beat the "secret" dungeon.

Resumed my Young Yangus game after beating Dragon Quest V. I had dropped it because I was playing more games at the same time than I'm able to handle.

Keep playing Joker. I need to get certain skills and stats on a monster in order to defeat one secret boss (could be more than one, I dunno). I rarely play it at home, though.

Every now and then I'll play a little X-Men Legends. I go slowly in this game (as I do in all of them) because for some reason I like to spend time smashing every single thing on each stage (walls included). But it's okay, because I can keep playing a game for months.

Since I haven't done much since I last posted. I'll post a list of stuff I've found in the underground.

Plates:

mind, iron, toxic, draco, spooky, sky

Evolution stones:

sun, thunder, leaf*3, moon*4, Water*4

fossils:

rare bone, Armor fossil *5

Other:

Heart Scale*18, Hard Stone*2, around 16 of those colored shards, and somewhere near 20 million of those shiny rocks. I have managed to trade the rocks for so nice decorations though.

Guest Plattym3

Sounds like you've found about as much as me. I waste probably a good hour a day down in the Underground. I've found pretty much what you have. Traded away most of my extra Pokemon I've hatched from the fossils. They're pretty good to put on the Wi-Fi connection. As of now I think I have Pokemon from over 12 different trainers on my game. Every time I go to the lottery desk, I win something. Usually just an accessory.

Took back out my GBA to restart myself a DW2 game... man the animations are so slow!

But still, it's always fun to replay that game for the 10^6th time, and get my butt kicked by Ostefair's feline... all of this simply for a crest. :P

And once I'm done with DW2 (in about a week or so I'll bash Malroth up) , I'll continue onto my DQ6 game, which I really need to finish someday. Then, maybe I'll have enough time for DW7. (I know it has been in my sig for like 3 months, but I never had the time to replay it since Feb. 14th :P )

Well, I was supposed to be playing DQ8 if my emulator and my PC could run it properly snif! :cry:

I'm making my way through DW2 and DWM again just because its being a long time I dont play hehe

But I'm about to get myself Final Fantasy 7wich I need to finnaly play :D

I'm also getting Final Fantasy Origins, for I love FF1 ^^

Just beat Castlevania CotM in 1:24, new record for me(beat it on normal mode).

Did a second run in Fighter mode and beat it in just over 41 minutes.

Ungodfull o.o

Last boss in CotM pissed me off

Am playing New pokemon Pearl

Am also been playing Lufia 1 and Lufia 3 (Legend Returns)

And I thinking trying get sometime Get DQ5 Done (Done waiting see if PS2 one would come)

He certainly is the hardest in the series, thus why I love that game with all my heart. I play it way too much, one for its difficulty, and two cause I've mastered it.