What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

I got Torneko: The Last Hope. I have no idea what kind of memory card this game requires.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a PS1 game so you need a PS1 card.

I have it, but when the console checks to see if there is any memory card it says there is no memory card. I don't know what's going with this game.

I have it, but when the console checks to see if there is any memory card it says there is no memory card. I don't know what's going with this game.

Trying blowing on the open end of the Memory Card (much like you would with an old NES game), and also try blowing inside the memory card slots in the PS1/PS2 (whichever you are using). That might do the trick. It has for me in the past, still got my original Memory Card for my PS1. Bought it back in 1996.

It needs 2 blocks, so if you don't have that open you may have a problem.

Edited by ZakuSage

Guest Plattym3
Is it just me or do ya all think I get to meany games

You've got more games going than I have played and or beaten in the past year.

I'm using my PS2. I only have a PS1 card, maybe it isn't working or is too old. I'm going to buy a new one.

Is it just me or do ya all think I get to meany games

You've got more games going than I have played and or beaten in the past year.

O really? guess geting a $200 a week pays off then :)

and as I again got some new games (and is it me or is this going old?)

Drakengard and I loveing it :P .

Kessen #1 (in my won ya can see I did #2)

and Dead to Rights by Namco and sadle to say it sucks and looks really bad. (Throws a rock at Namco "you known you never should of sold this?")

(and gots a feeling that DtoR is going to be siting on my desk for some time ....)

and sadle my copy of Power Stone 2 I got did not work after buffing it :(:cry: and so a rare game hits the grave.

(PS: I work at Copeland work on Fir,Sat,Sun=36 hrs and to get workers to work weeked they give 4 free hrs if ya not late on all 3 days for 40 hrs. Get $7.50 a hr but with taxs I get about $230. I worked there from Fed to now for about 5/6 weeks and from there on I been spending about $50 on games ever week thx god for GameXChange :P )

Guest Plattym3

OK, I'm finally at Helm's Deep in LOTR: The 3rd Age. Not much to do now except talk to everyone and wait for nightfall. The game tells me I'm about 40% done with it. We'll see.

I still got to get 3erd age here some time I see it in ;)

PS: Won at Resident Evil Zero >_>

Edited by Atticus

Chugging along in Xenosaga. I think i've spent at least 4 hours now just leveling up in the Cathedral Ship. My guys are around level 23. I'm going to stay here until i get everyone with a near and far tech in each Hi-slot...

I'm finally getting my arse and gear and finishing up Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. This is turning out to be an amazing RPG... I highly reccomend it to anyone looking for a good solid RPG on the PS2. :)

Edited by Chaos

I started up DQV again, currently about to start the Cave of Trials. I probably don't need to say this, but DQV is a very good game.

I want to play Resident Evil 4 but who knows when I'll get my lazy self over to the rental store. :P

Also recovered my copy of DWVII from my friend's house so I may start that over again.

Edited by MetalIke

Playing Phantom Brave and Disgaea simultaneously is the probably the most confusing task you could ever do.

Maybe i'll hold off on Disgaea while I finish up PB.

I'm finally getting my arse and gear and finishing up Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. This is turning out to be an amazing RPG... I highly reccomend it to anyone looking for a good solid RPG on the PS2.  :)

I agree with Chaos here. I very much enjoyed Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits. Chaos, you play the other Arc the Lad games? They were released in a pack (Arc 1-3, and a monster arena disc. I think 5-6 discs total), for the PS1. I still see the game for sale for 50 dollars everyonce in awhile, brand new. If you enjoyed that Arc, I suggest playing the originals, as I believe their stories tie together.

Edited by Thorr

Chaos, you play the other Arc the Lad games? They were released in a pack (Arc 1-3, and a monster arena disc. I think 5-6 discs total), for the PS1. I still see the game for sale for 50 dollars everyonce in awhile, brand new. If you enjoyed that Arc, I suggest playing the originals, as I believe their stories tie together.

I haven't played the others, but after I beat this I'll be sure to go out and pick up the originals... I've been looking for another good RPG series and I think I've found one. :)

Guest Plattym3
Chaos, you play the other Arc the Lad games? They were released in a pack (Arc 1-3, and a monster arena disc. I think 5-6 discs total), for the PS1. I still see the game for sale for 50 dollars everyonce in awhile, brand new. If you enjoyed that Arc, I suggest playing the originals, as I believe their stories tie together.

I haven't played the others, but after I beat this I'll be sure to go out and pick up the originals... I've been looking for another good RPG series and I think I've found one. :)

What's the battle system like in the Arc games? Good story?

I hear its vary good story :P

What's the battle system like in the Arc games? Good story?

VERY good storys within the Arc games. The battles are, turn based/real time. In the older ones you move in a grid to attack the enemies. It adds strategy, but no where near like Final Fantasy Tactics, which actually to me was a breath of fresh air (I loved FFT, but it got old once I completed, and the battles in Arc take NO WHERE near as long as FFT battles). Overall, fantastic series.

Supposedly, the next Arc is on it's way, sometime by early Summer, for the PS2 :D. I'll be getting it!

Also, may I suggest Growlanser Generations (PS2 title), as well for the people who have played and enjoyed Arc the Lad games.

hmm I never heard of Growlanser Generations.... strange I known most RPGs....

Is it really good? hows the battle system?

Got boktai "The Sun Is In Your Hand" for my GBA but its been cold out side for last 2 weeks >_> I been poping out my Window for Sun (if ya happen to known the game) If ya dont then time to known boktai needs the sun to play you get power from the sun.

Sorry to 2ed post forgot I was last to post :butbut:

Just AT THIS VARY Min got Virtua Fighter 3tb (Team Battle), And Virtua Fighter 4 :P

Edited by Atticus

"The Legend Of Zelda"TM

"The Wind Waker"TM

(why I put the TM there guess I just wanted to do something else)