God Of War

Genji Dawn Of The Samurai

Goblin Commander Unleash The Horde

Unreal II The Awakening

Dungeons & Dragons Heroes

Cheep buys

Eternal Ring

Beat Down Fists Of Vengeance

Eternal Ring was a pretty good one. I will say, if you enjoy Eternal Ring, try to pick up (unless you already have) the Kings Field series of games. Made by the same creators as Eternal Ring (From Software and Agetec), but a whole lot better. Shadow Tower is a good one as well. Kings Field 1 and 2 were for the PS1, and Kings Field: The Ancient City is for the PS2.

Got back from GXC

And Manger found a Copy of LaPucelle Tactics

and goten

God Of War

Unreal II The Awakening

Cheep buys

Eternal Ring

Eternal Ring was a pretty good one. I will say, if you enjoy Eternal Ring, try to pick up (unless you already have) the Kings Field series of games. Made by the same creators as Eternal Ring (From Software and Agetec), but a whole lot better. Shadow Tower is a good one as well. Kings Field 1 and 2 were for the PS1, and Kings Field: The Ancient City is for the PS2.

I never heard of Kings Field

I seen Shadow Tower before

I have see about them >>

I went and started Genji think what RPG go to (start or get done)

I been thinking about Geting back to Star Ocean (As when DQ8 come out its been on back burner)

Got back from GXC

and goten

God Of War

Unreal II The Awakening

Cheep buys

Eternal Ring

I have see about them >>

I been thinking about Geting back to Star Ocean (As when DQ8 come out its been on back burner)

I find the RPGs from the creators, From Software, to be pretty good. Kings Field was the first RPG I played for the PS1 (it was one of the first games for the PS1 here in North America). Like Eternal Ring, it's a game that you either love or hate, not something you kind of enjoy (atleast thats the experience I have seen from people all around the internet and friends).

Roughly 10 hours into Suikoden V now, I just finished my first naval battle last night. I'm really enjoying the war system this time around, it's a nice active improvement over Suiko IV.

Got back from GXC

and goten

God Of War

Unreal II The Awakening

Cheep buys

Eternal Ring

I have see about them >>

I find the RPGs from the creators, From Software, to be pretty good. Kings Field was the first RPG I played for the PS1 (it was one of the first games for the PS1 here in North America). Like Eternal Ring, it's a game that you either love or hate, not something you kind of enjoy (atleast thats the experience I have seen from people all around the internet and friends).

Never heard of Kings Field But I keep eye for it :P

Roughly 10 hours into Suikoden V now, I just finished my first naval battle last night. I'm really enjoying the war system this time around, it's a nice active improvement over Suiko IV.

Suikoden 4 War System was to easy

From how Kage tells of 5 sounds like its going to be fun

Anyway I got back to Star Ocean 3 and got to the MoonBase

Fayt Lv 35

Cliff Lv 35

Albel Lv 34

Lving up (as I remaber alot Members said the Disc 2 starts off hard)

And geting money buy all new juck for the party

Nearing the end of Star Ocean 3 My chars lvs are past Lv 50

I going see about 60 or so

Anyone got recamended Lvs?

14 hours into Suikoden 5 now, currently exploring the Sindar ruins.

Also, I decided I might pick up Guild Wars: Factions and start playing that again.

Edited by Shadownite

Still going on my game of Pirates! I'm three years into my career, working my way up through the French ranks and building considerable wealth. I still haven't found any of my family members yet though, and if I want to get my final rank up I'm gonna need another war to break out so I can raze some towns.

Edited by zcm

Star Ocean 3:

Am at the final area on Floor 3 and its pissing me off >>

And the monsters are too

My chars are about lv 60 (Most on GameFAQ said 50 is least)

Guess more lving will be need -_-

Guest Plattym3

Saw that Heroes of Might & Magic V is coming out, so I went and found Heroes IV. Great game. I'll be playing this for months I think. It's fun to finally have something to play than an RPG. I was getting a little burned out lately, needed a new genre.

Saw that Heroes of Might & Magic V is coming out, so I went and found Heroes IV. Great game. I'll be playing this for months I think. It's fun to finally have something to play than an RPG. I was getting a little burned out lately, needed a new genre.

:o A fellow Heroes of Might and Magic fan? It's a rare occasion to meet someone who has even heard of the Heroes of Might and Magic series. Yes, I'm estactic and can't wait to play Heroes V when it comes out next month. Heroes IV wasn't bad, but I still prefer Heroes III (especially with the Armegeddon expansion). Great series that I've played since day 1 (back in 1995 I think the first Heroes game was released).

Been playing Suikoden V and loving it. I haven't gotten too far due to being busy with school, but that's about to change after this week!

Been playing Suikoden V and loving it. I haven't gotten too far due to being busy with school, but that's about to change after this week!

Whoo! Long time, no see, rpgking! Glad to see you're still around. :biggrin: Yes, I recently completed Suikoden V, and loved everything about it. I think it's topped Suikoden II, imho. Great game, no doubt!

EDIT: Speaking of games, hopefully by Friday I will have acquired Atelier Iris 2. I'm really looking forward to it, as I enjoyed the first game immensely!

Edited by Kage

I still need to finish the first Atelier Iris. I kept getting sidetracked with other stuff when playing that game. And now having Suikoden V doesn't help the Atelier Iris situation since I can't get enough of it! lol

Anyway, I'll be visiting here a lot more often now.

Edited by rpgking

Guest Plattym3

:o A fellow Heroes of Might and Magic fan? It's a rare occasion to meet someone who has even heard of the Heroes of Might and Magic series. Yes, I'm estactic and can't wait to play Heroes V when it comes out next month. Heroes IV wasn't bad, but I still prefer Heroes III (especially with the Armegeddon expansion). Great series that I've played since day 1 (back in 1995 I think the first Heroes game was released).

I've also played since day 1. HoMM was the game that forced me to upgrade to Windows 95. It wouldn't run on my Windows 3.11 system, so I just "had" to have a new computer my senior year of high school. I had a Chinese friend, Wei, that would come over and we'd play campaigns on HoMM for hours.

Never played HoMM2, but I had it, because in '98 or '99 I bought HoMM 1-3 pack and I promised myself that I was going to start with 2 and then play 3, but I played 3 right away and fell in love. I beat all the campaigns and then downloaded fan game after fan game from the internet. I only downloaded the Very Large maps with great stories. Ahh... memories.

My current computer won't run the HoMM V demo, so feeling depressed, I went out and got HoMM 4 with both expansions. I'll be playing through them into the summer!

I still need to finish the first Atelier Iris. I kept getting sidetracked with other stuff when playing that game. And now having Suikoden V doesn't help the Atelier Iris situation since I can't get enough of it! lol

Yeah, I got about 20 hours in Atelier Iris and now it's just sitting gathering dust. I bought it the day before Grandia III came out, and really, I shouldn't have started it, knowing that I was getting Grandia, but I did. I've put in a few weekend marathons to get to the 20 hour mark, but I kept getting sidetracked by playing Grandia III, FFI&II Dawn of Souls, and now KHII and HoMM IV. I'll beat it, but it'll probably sit till summer. I'll get Atelier Iris if it's suggested by someone here after the price drop later in a few months. What else is really coming out?

About 30 hours into Suikoden 5 now, and I'm currently exploring the ruins in the forest over near the Dragon Riders' castle.

current party:

Prince

Belcoot

Dinn

Kyle

Miakis

Zerase

;) Finished up with Arcana and now I'll be resuming progress in Glory of Heracles 3. Right now I'm somewhere between 60 and 70% finished with the game since I just got the fifth party member.

DWM2:T

Time? 274:05

categories:139(this is number of monster species I've had during the course of the game)

Current team:

SqRex(Kingsquid)(m)

Atk 999

Def 785

Agl 798

Int 681

HP 999

MP 654

Skills: poisonair, lightning, tidalwave, revive, palsyair, twinhits, quadhits, healusall

AHorn(Hornbeet)(f)

Skills:healall, increase, whitefire, defense, bigtrip, rockthrow, palsyair, twinhits

Magus(Hargon)(f)

Skills: infermost, increase, firebolt, whitefire, whiteair, poisonair, revive, rainslash

List of breeding projects in the works:

Mudou(have hargon and Orochi to get baramos, gonna shark to make a wild darkhorn join, or swipe a darkhorn from another trainer[i'll decide when I'm ready to breed for Mudou])

LordDraco(have servant and a multiples of the dragons, need Divinegon and Orligon breeding materials, skydragons are harder to get than they look[the ones you can buy suck])

Armorpion(got both Hornbeets[bred one, stole one] currently waiting for the bred hornbeet to max in 12 levels. Hopefully I'll be able to get the critter to learn Gigaslash. :mimicgrin:)

WB RPGking missed ya

Anyway I FINAL got Star Ocean Till the End Of Time done

In Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney I in Case 4 With 1st part done

Tales Of Phantasia I working on geting to Morlia Mineshaft and geting Maxwell

I going get to work on Katamari Damacy and get it out the way with free time

I've also played since day 1. HoMM was the game that forced me to upgrade to Windows 95. It wouldn't run on my Windows 3.11 system, so I just "had" to have a new computer my senior year of high school. I had a Chinese friend, Wei, that would come over and we'd play campaigns on HoMM for hours.

Never played HoMM2, but I had it, because in '98 or '99 I bought HoMM 1-3 pack and I promised myself that I was going to start with 2 and then play 3, but I played 3 right away and fell in love. I beat all the campaigns and then downloaded fan game after fan game from the internet. I only downloaded the Very Large maps with great stories. Ahh... memories.

My current computer won't run the HoMM V demo, so feeling depressed, I went out and got HoMM 4 with both expansions. I'll be playing through them into the summer!

Yeah, I got about 20 hours in Atelier Iris and now it's just sitting gathering dust. I bought it the day before Grandia III came out, and really, I shouldn't have started it, knowing that I was getting Grandia, but I did. I've put in a few weekend marathons to get to the 20 hour mark, but I kept getting sidetracked by playing Grandia III, FFI&II Dawn of Souls, and now KHII and HoMM IV. I'll beat it, but it'll probably sit till summer. I'll get Atelier Iris if it's suggested by someone here after the price drop later in a few months. What else is really coming out?

Man, good times with the HoMM series. Back during my Freshman year in highschool, Heroes III was the BIG craze with my friends and cousins. It seemed like every weekend was a 'Heroes' weekend, haha. Hotseat really, really made that game. Probably one of the coolest modes of gameplay (especially for a strategy game like Heroes). The random map generator (that came with the Armegeddon expansion), another nifty additon that added loads of replay value (especially when it happen to generate quite a few dragon utopias :biggrin:) I hope you enjoy Heroes IV. It's a good game. Definitely lives up to the Heroes name!

Hmm, Suikoden V (only game I can think of recommending). Brand-new, it's only $40 (seems like thats how it's been since they first came out). Other than that, don't have anything else to recommend at this point in time.

Edited by Kage

Played a little more Suikoden V today, and finally got the awesomeness that is called "Georg Prime" as a permanent character!

Cool, I'm also working on FFI&II. I got this a while back, but never finished. Recently I started playing where I left off, and I forgot how cool the new dungeons are.

Edited by rpgking