Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Well, I took out the Emperor in FF2. That was bloody easy (pun intended). I used the Blood Sword I think it's called. It did about 3500 damage per hit, once I equipped it into Firon's right hand (had it in the left and kept missing). I won in about 4 rounds after that. I started the bonus dungeon afterward with all the dead dudes, but turned it off after I couldn't win the first battle in 10 rounds. I'll pick it back up and finish. I've been playing my gameboy in front of the TV for weeks now. It took 30 hours to beat FF2, which comes out to about 45 hours of recorded DVR TV with the commercials fast forwarded. That's a lot of TV!

In KH2 I'm 5/7 of the way done finding the 7 wonders of the town. I'll get a little more into it this weekend. Got too much to do the next couple of nights.

More about FF2. I thought I was really overpowered most of the game, but then I'd meet monsters who'd kick my ass. I think Vampire Ladys were hitting me for upwards of 3000 HP near the end, not to mention some stupid monster on horseback. I actually got very close to the Emperor, then had to warp out, stock up on Elixirs and go through the last hole in the earth all over again, because I kept getting nailed for 2000 and 3000 per character per battle. That would take almost 3 Cure-12s per person to fix, and my MP dropped a ton. There was no easy healing in that game. Finally, for my final run-through I bought 33 of the potions that heal all MP & HP (cost over 1,000,000 gil). That helped a lot!

I got 4 worlds in KH2 completed

and went back to The Godfather I alrady got 47.0% of the Missions done >>

Got over $6000 a week as the Family gets over $1200

Own 3 Safehouses

I working to a 4th house and geting few more stores to "Buy" the safety of the "Family"

O Plattym3 hope you dont get to lost over the story I belive I seen a few things telling the story in CofM for those who didnt play it (Dont known if it was on Gamefaq or a fan site)

Well, I took out the Emperor in FF2. That was bloody easy (pun intended). I used the Blood Sword I think it's called. It did about 3500 damage per hit, once I equipped it into Firon's right hand (had it in the left and kept missing). I won in about 4 rounds after that. I started the bonus dungeon afterward with all the dead dudes, but turned it off after I couldn't win the first battle in 10 rounds. I'll pick it back up and finish. I've been playing my gameboy in front of the TV for weeks now. It took 30 hours to beat FF2, which comes out to about 45 hours of recorded DVR TV with the commercials fast forwarded. That's a lot of TV!

In KH2 I'm 5/7 of the way done finding the 7 wonders of the town. I'll get a little more into it this weekend. Got too much to do the next couple of nights.

More about FF2. I thought I was really overpowered most of the game, but then I'd meet monsters who'd kick my ass. I think Vampire Ladys were hitting me for upwards of 3000 HP near the end, not to mention some stupid monster on horseback. I actually got very close to the Emperor, then had to warp out, stock up on Elixirs and go through the last hole in the earth all over again, because I kept getting nailed for 2000 and 3000 per character per battle. That would take almost 3 Cure-12s per person to fix, and my MP dropped a ton. There was no easy healing in that game. Finally, for my final run-through I bought 33 of the potions that heal all MP & HP (cost over 1,000,000 gil). That helped a lot!

Vampirism is your friend. Geive all your main characters osmose and drain. Then your needn't worry about it. Just remember not to use them on undead enemies. BTW Vampire ladies seem to do damage as a percentage of your hp.

Here's what i've been playing.

Kingdom Hearts 2 : Great game. Feels like an entirel ydifferent game the moment you lose control of Roxas. Boss battles are exciting and there's always something new to be found in the battle system.

Tales of Legendia : Terrible tales game that boasts mainstream japanese marketing, no unique characters, a cliched storyline, and a flawed battle system.... I don't think i'll finish it

World of Warcraft : Still going at it 20 hours a week. Almost rank 10 in PvP!

I unlocked the final Area in KH2 "The World that Never Was" and strangely it has a shadow (on world map) of the City in the Secret Final Movie from 1st KH where Roxas and that guy with blind fold (forgot his name) battled

But if I just go to the end I wont get the Secret movie of this one now will I :biggrin:

I off Lving and Look get worlds that arent done...done

Edit: Went Back to Suikoden 4 and only got 2 stars to go

Edit: Just Got Snowe with all 108 Stars counted for I read to Ship this game out sadle I have to hit the sank for Work :(|

Edited by Atticus

Guest Plattym3
I unlocked the final Area in KH2 "The World that Never Was" and strangely it has a shadow (on world map) of the City in the Secret Final Movie from 1st KH where Roxas and that guy with blind fold (forgot his name) battled

Moving at a fast pace there? How many hours have you logged on KH2?

;) My next game to play through is going to be Ys III: Wanderers of Ys. I figured before moving on to Secret of Evermore, I'd play through this one first. In between games I'll probably play through Metroid or Glory of Heracles once the freezing glitches are fixed.

Just started a new game of Pirates! Such a classic, but unfortunately I'm not that great at it. I think the best rank I've ever managed to achieve is Count.

I'm waiting for Ragnarok Online 2 which i will play hardcore as soon as it comes out. I'm almost finished Tales of Legendia. My brother pre-ordered FFXII and i beat Radiata Stories again.

After working right after school every day this week (ugh...) I finally found time to play Oblivion earlier today, and got to level 14 and abused more rats to increase my Heavy Armor.

Guest Plattym3

Well, finally got to play with Sora in KH2! About 6:00 into the game.

Also, I began the FFII bonus area: Soul of Rebirth, but I will complain about that in its own thread...

Also, just ordered the strategy game Port Royale off half.com. Anyone ever play this or its sequel, both on the PC? They look like Tropico 2: Pirate's Cove, which consumed most of my time in the fall of '03.

Moving at a fast pace there? How many hours have you logged on KH2?

28 hrs

Wanted ask if anyone is finding KH2 easyer or harder then the 1st one?

I so far find it easyer >>

Well, finally got to play with Sora in KH2! About 6:00 into the game.

Also, I began the FFII bonus area: Soul of Rebirth, but I will complain about that in its own thread...

Also, just ordered the strategy game Port Royale off half.com. Anyone ever play this or its sequel, both on the PC? They look like Tropico 2: Pirate's Cove, which consumed most of my time in the fall of '03.

Hell what you do for 6 hrs?

Most on GameFAQs got it in least 3 hrs (I got it done in 2 hrs and 36 mins)

It was the skatebord wasnt it :devil2:

Anyway I mostlikely going have KH2 done alrady this week along Suikoden 4

In Godfather Sonny just got Shot up and the Don want to the Familys wanting Peace

I got more stores and such and pulling in 18,000 for the Family and 12,000 for me

To todays buys & Gifts (as said in Bday topic GXC manger gave me some games)

Gifts

Darkwatch

Ys III (My 1st Ys game Ya :tounge2: )

Marvel Super Heroes

Marc Eckos Getting Up

And Shinobi

Buys (he also cut the price of some my buys :P)

Blues Brothers 200

Shogun Empires

Battle Blaze

SNES Mystical Ninja

EDIT: Am at last boss of Suikoden 4 at this vary sec with

Hero Lv 56

Ted Lv 56

Snowe Lv 56

Keneth lv 56

EDIT: Well Suikoden 4 is at a end and moveing on with Suikoden Tactics and mostlikely look in to picking up Suikoden 5 (Due to no uploading) in next 2 weeks

Edited by Atticus

I picked Grandia up again a couple days ago (after sitting it on the backburner for nearly 2 months) and finished it earlier today. The last boss was rather... easy, and the ending was great. (I feel sorry for Feena though... that must have hurt!)

:) I've started up Arcana this morning and from what I have seen so far it sort of reminds me of Shadowgate with an EXP and Level system.

Hehe... Almost forgot. I recently started Modding Master of Orion 3. But I might quit soon. There are too many bad features for modding to make them all go away.

I'm still playing Metroid Prime 2 and DQ8. In DQ8 I just reached the town of Baccharat, after a very long walk from Argonia or however it's spelt. Did give me a chance to level up a little though and get some money (bought some nice equipment in Neos and Argonia). And in MP2 I just got the Echo visor after beating Dark Samus again and 1 Hive Key I think and 2 Sky Temple keys (need 9 of those). I have the guide for it but I'm not using it until I replay (what I did with MP1).

Guest Plattym3

I put in about 7 hours into KH2 yesterday to bring me up to 14:23 total time. I'm a little annoyed, but also a little addicted to the damn Gummi Ship mini-games. I can't get mission 3 open for the path to the place with Hercules. I've completed mission #2 with an S rating, the top you can get, but I cannot even place in mission #1. I'm getting hit too often by cannonballs from that damn ship.

Oh well, I'm also about 8 hours into Soul of Rebirth and I'm thinking of taking on the Emperor and finishing off the GB game once and for all. I've enjoyed playing FFI & FFII in front of the TV each evening while watching whatever. I don't know if I can go back to straight TV watching after this...

;) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Still playing Arcana, so far I've made it to the Ice Mine but I have one small question. How do you switch spirits once you have multiple spirits?

*END SPOILERS*

I can help you with that, SM.

When you bring up the screen to select like, 'inventory', etc., there is an option called, 'Call'. Click on that, and use the direction keys to switch through your spirits.

So I beat Riviera: The Promised Land yesterday. It was good and fun! I used Ein, Fia, and Cierra for the final battle... with Lina standing by - so that's an indication of the whereabouts of Serene, anyone who's played it. (I think that's non-informative enough to be called not a spoiler)

It was a good game... Cierra died during the battle, but I found it easier to manage as just Ein and Fia. Though I would've liked a Fia ending better... is it possible to get one?

In other news, I'm approaching level 60 (level 67 for Gallows) in Wild ARMs 3 and am just barely into some Dreamy Castle Place that may or may not be the end of the game. But seriously, it SHOULD be the end. I mean, I'd thought Yggdrasil was the final area, and that was ages ago. There's nothing left to do in the game except get through those ridiculous Arena battles.

I also got a craving to hear some FF2 music (the original... if it were FF4 I'd call it that), so I started a quest on that too. I just lost Minh (or whatever you call him - *I* call him Minh, cause it's the most familiar to me - not Minwu, Mindu, or anything - when I first played the translated version on my computer he was Minh. So ha.).

I finished Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time! Yay... not as complete as the first one, and less fun overall... less creative and the programmers seemed like they got lazy halfway through it. But I mean... it was still a LOT of fun.

I'd started Super Princess Peach, too. It's a very happy game, at the very least. My brother wanted me to try it, and I'll try anything once... it's a funny game, at any rate.

So there - lots of updates. I'm STILL hoping to get Digital Devil Saga 2 from my friend... but you know - only time shall tell whether I get to playing it or not!

I'm still trudging away in Suikoden V. So far, I have nearly 80-something Stars of Destiny, and have fought in a MANY full-scale battles (where you use your armies). I'm at 64 hours, and I don't want it to end! The only problem is, I think it's getting close (not for sure though...). Had my HQ (castle in this one) taken away from me, but I got it back (and now it's bigger, as well). Still really enjoying Suikoden V. I'm thinking this summer I might have a Suikoden marathon, and play them in the chronological order the game lore is in (not the actual numbers on the games themselves). So, I'd be playing: Suikoden IV, Suikoden V, Suikoden, Suikoden II and Suikoden III, in that order.

I'm also playing EverQuest II again... yep, a bunch of friends and I decided to play it again, and this time, we decided to start new characters. I ended up making a Ratonga Assassin (I've always been a big fan of the scout classes in the game), and it's been quite fun. We're all in our lower-20s (started them two weeks ago). We also have fellow guildies that we play with, as well, to maximize our group power.

That's pretty much all the game news I have, till I get Atelier Iris 2, in a few weeks. :biggrin:

I just finished Metroid Prime 2 for the first time, I only used my guide for the Dark Samus on the end. That time limit was making me nervous lol, I didn't know you'd start right after killing the Ing Emperor on reload, I thought I'd have to do it all over. So after a few tries I managed to kill her finally and finish. Now I can concentrate on DQ8 and maybe start playing Zelda again. The last one I finished was Link to the Past, might play Zelda 64 now, maybe Majora's Mask, and definitely Wind Waker (I bought a copy finally).

SUIKODEN 5!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got out of Sol Falena after the Gowdwins takeover, and I have Lyon, Georg Prime, Zegai, and Sialeeds with me.

I goted 2 games on Friday from game store near were I work and Pick up copy of 1st Katamari game and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban as its known in Japan)

I going stop by at GXC as I do ever Monday

I went and started PWright (as a side note my last name is Wright :P) and tho theres alot of text its a good game if you dont mind loads of text >>

11 hrs in to Tales Of Phantasia (everones lv 20-21)

and Not really Fare in Suikoden Tactics

Also in case (Pun) any ones a fan of Gyakuten Saiban games I found out someone did translation of Case 1 in Gyakuten Saiban 3 Sweet and its up for download

murder2.png Also Phoenix is in it (he isnt the main char of the other 3 games his boss was)

;) Thanks for the help on my question Kage, now I got Axs (aka Gimlie wannabe :P ) into my party and as usual in all my RPGs, building up levels. So far I'm level 22 oh did I also mention that I was in the Polar Dungeon?