Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

I just heard about it

if you complete the game without dieing once, it shows a small clip in the credits of Marin being a seagull (if you remeber the part in the game where she said she would like to be a seaguull and fly beound the horizin (sp?) )

Yeah, it has her with wings, the ones that the floating items have, flying across the screen singing the Ballad of the Wind Fish. I've never managed to get it, since I always end up dying once while working through Tal Tal Heights to Turtle Rock, but a friend has shown it to me before.

LOL, I am NOT getting that extra scene this game - first I've heard of it. Thanks. And I'm right at the end (just finished lvl 8), and I got all the shells and lvl 2 sword and only missed 3 heart pieces so I caved in and printed a map out that showed where they all are on GameFAQs. I think figuring out 9 out of 12 heart pieces on my own isn't too bad. :-)

Okay I see which three I missed, won't post any spoilers, but I thought I checked those two areas thoroughly. And the third I should of been more thorough. Anyway soon Link'll wake up and I can move to Zelda 2 in my marathon.

Edited by SeanW30

Playing some old as I have been with MGS:3

I got tell you Online play is fun I alrady puted 10 hrs in to Online play

Has basic types of battle with the touch of MGS to them :biggrin:

Anyway In to my Buys I mostly picked up cheep ones

Drake Of The 99 Dragons (Yes I seen the X Play Ep of it I got It for $3)

Raze's Hell

Mortal Konbat Deception

Koudelka (a RPG but not just any RPG a RPG by SNK....)

And the Harvest Moon that most consider to be the worst fell in to my room "Save The Homeland"

I am currently playing DQVIII and at 123 hours, I just got all the orbs.

I am also playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on the PS2 to improve my game for the arcades (my team: Blackheart, Shuma Gorath, Captain Commando).

There is a Pokémon competition coming up at San Francisco, so I am picking Ruby back up for that competition.

Currently playing a Necromancer in Baldurs Gate: DA2, at level 10, and also playing an Orc Warrior and Undead Rogue on WoW.

I finally went in and finished Grandia3. I had been saved at the last battle for awhile, but didn't bother to take the time to actually beat it and see the ending. Now that I have I honestly think I was better off having been saved at the end without beating it.

I was honestly so dissapointed by the game that I had considered emailing Square-Enix, but that would do me no good. Don't wanna give any spoilers here but... take 2 minutes to look through someone's family photo album, and you have just seen the G3 ending basically :P

Sorry don't wanna be too harsh, or turn anyone away from it, but the ending was definitely a disapointment. Play it for the battle system, ignore the story :tounge:

On other games news, I haven't played any more Romancing saga recently, but plan on beating it soon one of these days.

Edit:

I have that one although didn't play it too much since I wasn't fond of the weapons durability system, and no way to repair or buy new ones. It's a prequel to the Shadow hearts series or something like I think, right?

Edited by Saul

Guest Plattym3

Makes me want to finish up FF2 and Atleir Iris: Eternal Mana first now.

Well, I've taken a break for awhile. Currently awaiting Suikoden V (which should get here in the next few days). I have high hopes for this one, as Suikoden III and IV were lack-luster, in my opinion. Many people are saying it's going back to the days of Suikoden and Suikoden II (which is a good thing!)... we shall wait and see. :biggrin:

Edited by Kage

DWIV:Renaissance, by Brasington Lane Software Planning. And I'm currently in the middle of Episode 3. And it is a most sincerely awesome game. There's no timer, but, if I had to guess, I'd say I had somewhere between 8 and 10 hours in on it.

Star Ocean 2. I'm not really counting the hours as I play it on an emulator with fast-forwarding often in use, but I just got the Synard and I'm headed for the Four Fields. I also won 8 pairs of Bunny Shoes in Fun City, and I exploited just about every Item Creation trick there is. (Mischief + Forged Medals + Copying = Every character at L100 = Zooming through Disc 2 at unbelievable speed until I reach the bonus dungeon.)

so2-boondocks.gif

so2-xbox.gif

so2-loldw4ref.gif

so2-itsathe.gif

Awesome game there, Indogu! My favorite in the Star Ocean series, and one of my all-time favorite games to date! Good pick! I might have to play it again at some point.

The gameplay was the main reason I like Grandia (I have beaten the boss in the Fire Level at least 10 times in Xtreme and I still don't get bored playing the level again).

Guest Plattym3
Star Ocean 2. I'm not really counting the hours as I play it on an emulator with fast-forwarding often in use, but I just got the Synard and I'm headed for the Four Fields. I also won 8 pairs of Bunny Shoes in Fun City, and I exploited just about every Item Creation trick there is. (Mischief + Forged Medals + Copying = Every character at L100 = Zooming through Disc 2 at unbelievable speed until I reach the bonus dungeon.)

Never got around to playing the bonus dungeon in SO2. It was a fun game though, enjoy!

OBLIVION.

After playing for half an hour, you won't even care about the way the game looks anymore (It's really that fun!)

I started as a Nord Warrior, born under The Warrior sign (+10 Strength and Endurance).

OBLIVION.

After playing for half an hour, you won't even care about the way the game looks anymore (It's really that fun!)

I started as a Nord Warrior, born under The Warrior sign (+10 Strength and Endurance).

I'm jealous! I want to get Oblivion, ASAP, but I recently got Suikoden V and I've been playing it lately (probably get Oblivion after I complete Suikoden V--that way I have FULL concentration to Oblivion for many months, I'm sure). I just acquired my new 7800 GT, and I'm drooling over the way Oblivion will look with it. Hopefully, not longer than a month before I get it! Let us know how it goes! Looks superb!

Okay, back to the topic at hand. I recently acquired Suikoden V and I must say... Suikoden is back, and better than ever! I got nearly 8 hours into it so far, and I'm enjoying every second of it! It's alittle slow, but for the past few hours it's been really picking up! The story is superb, thus far, and quite frankly, I think Konami has finally gone back to the old days of perfection that Suikoden and Suikoden II were. Suikoden V takes place 6 years before the original Suikoden (and yes, a few characters from Suikoden II make appearances in this game). I found Suikoden III to be a great game, and Suikoden IV to be a bit lackluster, but Suikoden V is so far holding up swell. If it keeps it up, it might just pop the original Suikoden... or dare I say, Suikoden II from my favorites!

OBLIVION.

I'm jealous! I want to get Oblivion, ASAP, but I recently got Suikoden V and I've been playing it lately (probably get Oblivion after I complete Suikoden V--that way I have FULL concentration to Oblivion for many months, I'm sure). I just acquired my new 7800 GT, and I'm drooling over the way Oblivion will look with it. Hopefully, not longer than a month before I get it! Let us know how it goes! Looks superb!

Okay, back to the topic at hand. I recently acquired Suikoden V and I must say... Suikoden is back, and better than ever! I got nearly 8 hours into it so far, and I'm enjoying every second of it! It's alittle slow, but for the past few hours it's been really picking up! The story is superb, thus far, and quite frankly, I think Konami has finally gone back to the old days of perfection that Suikoden and Suikoden II were. Suikoden V takes place 6 years before the original Suikoden (and yes, a few characters from Suikoden II make appearances in this game). I found Suikoden III to be a great game, and Suikoden IV to be a bit lackluster, but Suikoden V is so far holding up swell. If it keeps it up, it might just pop the original Suikoden... or dare I say, Suikoden II from my favorites!

I can run it on medium settings with my GeForce 6600 GT just fine, so you should be able to go full blast with a 7800, assuming you have a decent amount of RAM to back it up. :)

When the heck did Suikoden 5 come out?! I haven't been paying attention at all...

I have that one although didn't play it too much since I wasn't fond of the weapons durability system, and no way to repair or buy new ones. It's a prequel to the Shadow hearts series or something like I think, right?

I dont known but went and look and it is Designed By same team "Sacnoth"

It may have something to do with it as SH is kind of a Goth thing to it too (I havent play any the SH games yet >_>)

Anyway I at Vejas Jungle in GIII and hopeing get it done with >_<

O and Kage I hear you can do the past date up load thing with Suikoden V is that true (So wants kill someone)

Edited by Atticus

OBLIVION.

I can run it on medium settings with my GeForce 6600 GT just fine, so you should be able to go full blast with a 7800, assuming you have a decent amount of RAM to back it up. :)

When the heck did Suikoden 5 come out?! I haven't been paying attention at all...

Suikoden V came out this last Tuesday (Mar. 21st). It's a blast, thus far! Cool, yeah, I have 2 GBs of RAM, so I should be good to go. :D

It may have something to do with it as SH is kind of a Goth thing to it too (I havent play any the SH games yet >_>)

O and Kage I hear you can do the past date up load thing with Suikoden V is that true (So wants kill someone)

Nope. :( Suikoden V doesn't have the option to load previous Suikoden data. I was a bit disappointed, but I don't really mind it.

I may not have Oblivion yet, but I finished playing Demon's Crest so I think I'm gonna pick back up on Morrowind.

I also started DWM2: Tara but I don't know if I'll seriously start that or not.

I finally got to level 2 in Oblivion, and decided to increase my Willpower, Agility, and Speed this time. Some of the monsters in the game are really tough. :(

OBLIVION.

Suikoden V came out this last Tuesday (Mar. 21st). It's a blast, thus far! Cool, yeah, I have 2 GBs of RAM, so I should be good to go. :D

Nope. :( Suikoden V doesn't have the option to load previous Suikoden data. I was a bit disappointed, but I don't really mind it.

Damn I was hopeing they do it

It was one things that it did that other RPGs didnt

Anyway I Won at MGS3 Subsistence and unlocked the Rumble Girls in the Online mode so I did just about everthing.

(Due to some the falling ruins story of MGS3 and the MGS story line the parts will Colored)

And you can call me stupid but didnt find out until end the game that you were really playing Big Boss Snakes & Liquids Dad.

I also found that he made Ocelot who he was really type gun to use and tips.

Only thing I dont understand Is Raiden lookalike in game was related to Raiden or just a joke?

Edited by Atticus

I was gonna quote that all just for the sake of quoting it, but maybe I won't... it's like... there's a quote within a quote within a quote... and ANOTHER quote within a quote... ALL in ONE massive quote. Just wanted to point that out. Good work!

... As for game progress... no, Wild ARMs 3 still isn't coming to an end. It's actually reminding me sort of like the game storyline I once wrote for a game in that respect. It was one of my most proud things ever!!! :)

But at least there was usually some end in sight... I mean, geez.

I started a new character in Oblivion, this time a Redguard custom class.

My major skills are Armorer, Athletics, Blade, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Marksman, and Mercantile. Got to level 5 and joined the fighter's guild.

Still Play Grandia III geting near the end all my Chars are lv 40-41

Wanted known also good lv do last boss?

The Suffering

Todays buys (Suffering was also part this)

The Suffering Ties That Bind (2ed part of 1st game)

Tenchu Fatal Shadows

Inuyasha The Secret Of The Cursed Mask

Chronicles Of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay