Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Last game I was playing much is Gun, but it only took a couple of afternoons to finish. Great game, but it's just way too short.

Still working on DQ2 and Okage: Shadow King

In Okage I near the end of CH 5 and lvs around 38

As for DQ2

Hero Lv 38

Drew Lv 34

Lynn Lv 29

and going take a shot at boss in abit

Edit: I also won at Mister Mosquito today

Edited by Atticus

Just got the MegaMan X Collection yesterday, and so far I've gotten to Sigma's Fortress in MMX1, with 3 E.Tanks, and 4 Armor upgrades.

I beat Digital Devil Saga! Yay!

Now I'm just waiting for my friend to finish the sequal so that I can borrow it...

And I've started Wild ARMs 3. Pretty generic so far... ecolocation is annoying...

Started Wild ARMs 4 today. Just a few hours in. Pretty fun so far! I like the new way the battles are set up, and various other things. So far, pretty good from what I've played.

I just did the underground castle area in FF6, got the Offering Relic. Celes is cleaning up at the Arena with that and a Genji Glove. Just bet a Heal Rod and won another Magus Rod for Relm from a Pug. Have to look at Colosseum FAQ on GameFAQs and see if there's anything else I want to get before I do Strago's sidequest with the Hidon and then beat this game finally. And maybe I'll play DQ8 after that. :-)

Finished FF6 and decided to start on FF7, it's one of my favorite ones if not my favorite. 8's one of my least favorites so maybe I'll play DQ8 after 7. I could play FF7 and DQ8 at the same time but that might be a bit much. So many games, there needs to be more hours in a day.

Edited by SeanW30

Time for another DW2 update.

Party Members: Ryan LV12, Eric LV10

Towns/Castles Visited: Lorasia, Leftwyne, Cannock, Hamlin

Towns/Castles Got Best Equipment From:

Ryan: Lorasia, Leftwyne, Cannock, Hamlin

Eric: Lorasia, Leftwyne, Cannock, Hamlin

Keys Collected: Silver

Started X-Men Legends over again the other day, currently hunting Sentinel Advanced models in the Sentinel factory.

Wolverine: 33

Colossus: 32

Storm: 32

IceMan: 32

Still trudging along in Wild ARMs 4. I'm close to 21 hours in it now, and all my characters are in their high-20s in levels. I must say, I'm a BIG fan of the new battle system that they introduced. I love the strategy one has to use against the bosses because of this system. It keeps a steady difficulty, and keeps strategy fresh within the game. This one may become my second favorite Wild ARMs game if it keeps it up. The story is pretty good as well! The music is also very Wild ARMs-ish, which is always a nice touch (The music never gets old to me).

Edited by Thorr

;) Just conquered both The Emperor and Rhapthorne and now I am coasting along in the Gameboy Advance version of Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Ooh is there a GBA version of that, I can't keep up with all the Nintendo games these days. I have the SNES ROM. I'm at the Gi Cave in FF7. I took time to level up everyone to 30 in Junon with that alarm box, it was a lot of work but I have over 100,000 Gil now. I never usually have this much at this point in the game. Plus I've been levelling up my materia more this game than usual, I have Fire 2, Ice 2, Lightning 2, think I have the Earth materia levelled up a level, I have Esuna, and all my Summon materias are two stars except Titan because it's the most recent. :-)

Ooh is there a GBA version of that, I can't keep up with all the Nintendo games these days. I have the SNES ROM. I'm at the Gi Cave in FF7. I took time to level up everyone to 30 in Junon with that alarm box, it was a lot of work but I have over 100,000 Gil now. I never usually have this much at this point in the game. Plus I've been levelling up my materia more this game than usual, I have Fire 2, Ice 2, Lightning 2, think I have the Earth materia levelled up a level, I have Esuna, and all my Summon materias are two stars except Titan because it's the most recent. :-)

It was were 4 Swords 1st came from as it had 4 Swords with it then they come out with the GC one and theres a DS game in the works.

But that game is old news really been out for what 3 years now?

Oh it's Four Swords, I've heard of that one, but I thought that was a new game involving Four Swords. Maybe that's the GC one. All I know is there's so many Zelda games lol.

Oh it's Four Swords, I've heard of that one, but I thought that was a new game involving Four Swords. Maybe that's the GC one. All I know is there's so many Zelda games lol.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for GBA came with the 1st game of 4 Swords then they made the GC one but there diffent but still from 2 to 4 (GC can be 1-4).

Anyway just got back from store and Got Shadow Of The Colossus and Shining Force Neo AND Sukoden Tactics

Any just poped in SofC and see how this goes

Medal of Honor : Frontline

Only a few hours in and I have no clue how much of the game I have completed. I think I've finished about 8 or 10 levels thus far.

Edited by zcm

Taken Out 11 Colossus already if I remaber there was only 16 so I close to wining it alrady but still is fun just runing around and take them down ^_^

Started Shining Force Neo and got the 1st part with "The Man In Mask" thing done and moveing out town and stoped there.

Went back to SofC and staped 12 down to his grave in the deep blue

EDIT: I won...but dont really feel good about it ending was really sad and the truth of what you were doing......such a sad ending....

EDIT AGAIN: Well I also won at Okage Shadow King ending left me wanting more but didnt give it but other then that its just same old happy ending.

I would have to say get this game if you seen it (its cheep $5-10) its battle system isnt anything new or really great but story is just so insanly strange its something do is spare time.

Edit: Be Fearfull for me as I pop back in to the world of FF10-2 (screams heard in background) sad thing is cant even remaber what blood hell I was doing >_> do you Square Soft and your 100% system get the best ending.

Edit: I been thinking of Geting LoftheR: 3erd Age done here as FF10-2 all ready drove me mad after few hrs

Edited by Atticus

I'm at the second half of FF7, just got the Airship. I didn't like the map of the Great Glacier in my FF7 PC guide, so I made my own with a mapping program called GUEMap and turned it into a .GIF. If anyone wants it let me know. Has all the items you can get in parathenses in the room name, including the Added Cut materia.

I'm at the second half of FF7, just got the Airship. I didn't like the map of the Great Glacier in my FF7 PC guide, so I made my own with a mapping program called GUEMap and turned it into a .GIF. If anyone wants it let me know. Has all the items you can get in parathenses in the room name, including the Added Cut materia.

Why not send it to GameFAQs :P

I thought about it, but there's complications with it being a GUEMap and not a regular image originally. Also there's probably better maps out there on the web already. I was just wondering if anyone here was interested.

Edited by SeanW30

The Movie and Music Trading Company near where I work is closing down soon so they've got a bunch of their games marked off. I was able to get Zone of the Enders and Metal Gear Solid 2 for a little over $10. I've been playing both, and they are better than I remember. I hadn't realized before now that ZOE was a brainchild of Hideo Kojima as well.

I just beat Fatman in MGS2, and I've disabled the microwave radiation field in ZOE and are heading for the mountains after I do another one of those SOS missions I really suck at. ><

Dragon Warrior III and VII and hopefully VIII very soon.

Other than that, I was playing P.T.O. II (SNES) for awhile. Now that's a pretty fun game, though not really an RPG.

And as always, Neverwinter Nights (Building more than playing and thankfully taking a break from that).