Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Just for kicks, I decided to play Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES...made it to Bowser with the Hammer Bros. suit on, threw 4 hammers at him (killing him), and won.

Well, my first playing session is done... phew! It's a good game so far. I just got past the Vanguard base.

.... :)

(In case you forgot, I'm playing Digital Devil Saga - hopefully I didn't make you think it was DQ8? No, I have to wait until Christmas, probably, to play it.)

Well, my first playing session is done... phew! It's a good game so far. I just got past the Vanguard base.

.... :)

(In case you forgot, I'm playing Digital Devil Saga - hopefully I didn't make you think it was DQ8? No, I have to wait until Christmas, probably, to play it.)

HAHAHAH :devil: good one I yet play DDS so that be misleading to those who havent

I just playing Some the Movies everone made and Lving up in SO:till end of Lving up O I mean Time

Still hacking away at Diablo 2 for now, until my copy of DQ8 gets here in a few days.

Okay, just alittle over 4 hours into DQVIII right now. I'm close to 30 minutes ahead of where the demo for the game ends. Thats all for tonight, though. I don't want to end up playing into the early morning hours with work and school tomorrow. :P Marvelous game thus far! The only thing I've noticed different from the demo (aside from the music), is the buy/sell screen of merchants has changed from the demo version (I think for the better!). Other than that, it's the same throughout (although, I think they fixed alot of the names for monsters; the problem with non-capitalization and the like. It seems alot better now).

Edited by Thorr

;) Currently I am playing through Kirby's Dream Land 2 on Gameboy and I am inching closer to my 100th game. What game will that honor go to I ask.

;) Currently I am playing through Kirby's Dream Land 2 on Gameboy and I am inching closer to my 100th game. What game will that honor go to I ask.

That reminded me that I hit over 200 :biggrin:

anyway I Stop lv up a bit in SO seeing samething again and again.

I want and got Samurai Legend Musashi won.

At least ending was ok but left ya wanting a bit more.

Now back to Lving up :grin:

and forgot add in time in car and outside and so I been playing my "Great Greed"

Edited by Atticus

Guest Plattym3

Well, DQVIII of course!

About 5 and a half hours into it, but really 2 of those hours can be deleted thanks to slimeknights online time.

Secret of the Silver Blades, quite a bit of time invested.

Currently:

Level 11 Fighter

Level 11 Cleric

Level 8/11 Fighter/Thief

Level 8/8 Fighter/Magic User

Level 11 Ranger

Level 11 Magic User

Guest Kith Kanan

Between 2 Diablo 2: LOD games, I've started playing Eye of the Beholder III (finished eob 1 & 2 right before)

Chars:

Human Male Fighter 17

Human Male Mage 19

Dwarf Female Fighter 16 / Cleric 15

Half-Elf Female Mage 15 / Thief 18

Currently lost somewhere in the Wizards' temple in Myth Drannor :)

I'm playing Dragon Quest 8, and I just got to the first town with a ferry. Anyone else there's a woman there practically identical looking to Maribel selling herbs?

I'm playing Dragon Quest 8, and I just got to the first town with a ferry. Anyone else there's a woman there practically identical looking to Maribel selling herbs?

Yes - in fact, there are a few that kind of look like Maribel that I have seen so far.

Edited by Thorr

DQVIII PARTY :goofyslime::gag::baa::whoa::slimeking::thumbsup::commando::alien::P

;) Right now I am playing the Original Seiken Densetsu. Some of you might know it as Final Fantasy Adventure. As for progress I am currently Level 20 and I have completed about 25% of the game. I'm hoping to finish the game before Thanksgiving.

My copy of DQ8 won't arrive until monday... stupid amazon. >_<

Decided to fumble around a bit with RE2 today, played an A game file I had with Claire sitting on my memory card from last winter, got to the part where she meets Sherry's mom, and then I had to go to work.

;) Right now I am playing the Original Seiken Densetsu. Some of you might know it as Final Fantasy Adventure. As for progress I am currently Level 20 and I have completed about 25% of the game. I'm hoping to finish the game before Thanksgiving.

The AI was stupid as hell "O look a monster Guv I just face the wall firing Fire balls away from it"

Or couse DQ8 I Just Lv up, money and doing side stuff went did tool bag thing and found some the monsters ya see on map.

EDIT

Ok went to the store today

Got few oldes that are bit hard to find

Valis & Syd Of Valis (For those who dont known Syd means super-deformed or Chibi)

Old PS1 game

"Beyond The Beyond"

One of capcoms 1st games "Gun Smoke"

and got "Yugion the Movie" for just $5 so got it too.

Edited by Atticus

So my party just got to level 35 or so... and the difficulty jump was so sudden!!! It's incredible!!

The monsters I'm fighting are quite capable (and often succeed) of dealing anywhere from 50-70 HP damage on my party, which, tragically enough, is down to a mere three people!!

I love this game!! The Abandoned Ship area is SO cool, don't you guys think??

... Yes, it's still Digital Devil Saga... and yes, I'm still testing to see how many people actually admit they thought it was DQ8... :P

I'm currently playing Phantasy Star. I have 3 of the 4 party members (Alis, Myau, and Odin) - my next task is to find Noah, the 4th party member.

As far as equipment goes, everyone has good equipment. There might be a better weapon for Myau in one of the dungeons I haven't explored yet but can explore now, and I could buy better armor for Alis and Odin but I'd need an awful lot more money.

I'm playing FF9. I'm on disc 3 now, in that place you can not use magic :P

Waiting for DQ8 to get a release date in Europe, grr.

Guest Plattym3

Do European PS2s play US titles?

Update: I found Noah, so I have all 4 party members. I also bought Alis's best armor. Now I need to toughen up Noah for the next area.

Do European PS2s play US titles?

I believe they don't. North American PS2s are NTSC while they have PAL PS2s.

DQ8 of couse but I been adding a bit of Lunar DS (its been raining and storming)

and I just got "Taiko Drum Master" (Has Katamari song on it :goofyslime: ) Its fun and great but Hard and Oni mode will kick you ass.

Currently about 40 hours into DQ8, about to go the Dragon Graveyard.

Also picked up Resident Evil 3 today for kicks, got right past the part where you meet Carlos, and then got attacked by Nemesis (because I ran away before), and I uh... died. I didn't quite get it though, I was in yellow caution, and Nemesis PUNCHES me, and I die from that. WTF?!

Also, soon hoping to grab RE4 (PS2) and World of Warcraft.

Currently about 40 hours into DQ8, about to go the Dragon Graveyard.

Also picked up Resident Evil 3 today for kicks, got right past the part where you meet Carlos, and then got attacked by Nemesis (because I ran away before), and I uh... died. I didn't quite get it though, I was in yellow caution, and Nemesis PUNCHES me, and I die from that. WTF?!

Also, soon hoping to grab RE4 (PS2) and World of Warcraft.

Nemesis does more damg then the other monsters I say if you play Nom or Hard that happen I dont think your get it in Easy.

Ya just got to remaber Ya hear, see, near Nemesis run run run theres only a few times you have battle him.

EDIT: My DQ8 Party Stats

Yangus Lv 30

Atticus Lv 31

Angelo Lv 29

Jessica Lv 29

I going get Angelo's HealUs and move on

Edited by Atticus