Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Wahoo!!! Finally beat Kingdom Hearts at about the 40 hour mark. I had unlocked the "special" movie at the end. Anyone know if that was a brief preview of KH2?

Ya it was the 1st sneek pick at KH2 not that its really any good now with new and update ones.

May I note if ya inport Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix it nice One-Winged Key chain is sweet :biggrin:

I started Dragon Warrior 1 (NES) today. Currently on Level 9 with the Copper Sword, Half Plate, and Large Shield. I'm starting to regret buying the half plate before the broad sword already. :(

Picked up my SO game and just seen Maria's Story thing where she flash back to what happen to her as kid.

I just lv a bit, money, restocking, and some messing with Invention stuff and pick back up after my 3 days of work.

;) Finished up my replay of Dragon Warrior VII and beat God in 17 rounds on my first attempt, with that done, I can focus more on Seiken Densetsu III. Which by the way, I am 27 hours in and I completed the first class change a few days ago. All of my characters are level 28 currently and I am about to obtain the last Mana Spirit.

I'm sick of DQ a little because I just played through 1-6. :-) So I decided to start playing a mini FF marathon, playing 4 in Chronicles for PS1. Yes I had a better translation for SNES emulator and it might seem strange that I bought it but it has cutscenes and I was curious about Square's translation and thought it'd make a nice change of pace. And I had some extra money so I just picked it up. Rydia's at lvl 11 and Cecil's at 14. Amazingly this seems to be the point where they both need about the same xp to gain the next level (just about). And I managed to get a lot of gil too, have over 20,000.

And I've decided to wait until Christmas for DQ8, always like to have a special gift. And I could use a break. I might leave the forums after 8's release if I see too many spoilers in poster headings and the like, besides I don't think anyone will be talking about much else. So I probably will take off and come back after I finish it. :-)

;) Finished up my replay of Dragon Warrior VII and beat God in 17 rounds on my first attempt, with that done, I can focus more on Seiken Densetsu III. Which by the way, I am 27 hours in and I completed the first class change a few days ago. All of my characters are level 28 currently and I am about to obtain the last Mana Spirit.
Edited by SeanW30

I am one of those who will not be discussing Dragon Quest 8...simple reason being I lack a suitable system to play it.

As for what I've been playing these days - Kingdom of Loathing, mostly, but I've also been playing Rollerball, a pinball game for the NES. I managed to get more than 1 million points once.

That's a shame. I remember when FF10 first came out and I thought I'd never be able to play it. But around Christmas my uncle asked my brother what I wanted and he jokingly said a "PS2" and my uncle actually bought me one! :-) And my brother bought me FF10 and the strategy guide. But I know everyone won't be that lucky lol. And btw it's 2000g not 20,000, I read it wrong. :{

I am one of those who will not be discussing Dragon Quest 8...simple reason being I lack a suitable system to play it.

As for what I've been playing these days - Kingdom of Loathing, mostly, but I've also been playing Rollerball, a pinball game for the NES. I managed to get more than 1 million points once.

Guest Plattym3

Picked up Lord of the Rings: Two Towers last night for some mindless Orc bashing while waiting patiently for DQVIII. I think the sound has a problem (hopefully the game, not my PS2), but what do you expect for $6?

I'm gonna be getting Digital Devil Saga (the first one) Monday, probably... hopefully it's better than Nocturne was.

I also want my copy of Xenosaga back so that I can play it... again! Stupid friend taking so long with it... :P

Dragon Warrior 8's out in a week and a half...!!!

I decided to go back to my Dragon Quest marathon. I decided to hold off on Final Fantasy since 12's not coming out till next year, and also FF4 Advance is coming out in December. So I decided to get to the bonus dungeon in 6, then beat Dark Dream, maybe get the bonus ending, and then do 7, and then I'll do 8 after I get it for Christmas. I'll try to play a bit less so I don't get too sick of it. I think I'm almost at the point of getting to the bonus dungeon in 6 now, I thought you had to master all the jobs, but it seems you only have to get each one to lvl 5. That's easier than I thought.

Edited by SeanW30

Bought Shining Force Neo today, so I decided to put everything else on halt. About 2.5 hours in so far, just got a few force arts, and whacking away with my beloved zweihander. :)

Got SaGa 1 won (FFL)

Playing SO still

I been doing SaGaF2's Battle still (still takeing tips :cry: )

And may pick my SaGaF1 game back up

and as its monday again I got ya guessed it more games :biggrin:

I Got Digimon 4 for some cheep fun ($10) I already played it before mindless cuting....

I need some more guns in my life and Doom 3 didnt cut it well and end sucked and so did boss and see if "Return To Castle Wolfenstein" will feed my inner guner.

My Dream Cast been siting around for a bit and needing some more Evil and Hills in life I got to "Alone In The Dark THE NEW NIGHTMARE"

About 4 hours into SFNeo, decided to use my claymore instead of the zweihander for the higher attack speed, and the haste skill, which greatly increases my attacking speed for a short period of time. (Roughly 20-30 seconds, I believe). So far, it's turned out to be a bit better than I'd expected, and I recommend it to anyone, whether your a fan of the previous shining titles or not.

About 4 hours into SFNeo, decided to use my claymore instead of the zweihander for the higher attack speed, and the haste skill, which greatly increases my attacking speed for a short period of time. (Roughly 20-30 seconds, I believe). So far, it's turned out to be a bit better than I'd expected, and I recommend it to anyone, whether your a fan of the previous shining titles or not.

Just another game to put money on I have to start eating paper and books laying around......

Curse of the Azure Bonds

Have my characters all up to level 9 now except for my duals, they're at levels 7/8

Curse of the Azure Bonds

Have my characters all up to level 9 now except for my duals, they're at levels 7/8

Ah, the good ol' gold boxed AD&D games, true classics.

Started playing FFX again 2 days ago, logged about 16 hours so far. :{

Curse of the Azure Bonds

MAN, thats a classic! I got it on my old Amiga, somewhere (boxed up). I should pull him out and play the old goldbox AD&D games again. Awesome choice there, zcm!

I'm currently playing Diablo II: LOD (a few friends, my cousin and myself playing a Open TCP/IP game. We're getting close to taking out Baal in Normal mode). I'll be playing this off and on, till I get DQVIII next week. :D

Guest Plattym3

All I've got going is the DQVIII demo. Everything is on hold until Wednesday.

Suikoden Tactics. This game is very good but also very time consuming, which under the circumstances is a bad thing. Need to finish it before DQ8! I believe I'm nearly 20 hours in.

Yeah, with the exception of Hillsfar the gold boxed games were all excellent. I just transferred my characters that I had from Curse of the Azure Bonds to start a game of Secret of the Silver Blades.

Been a long time since I've had to map this much; I used to have these maps in a notebook somewhere but it's been lost for years.

Starting playing Diablo 2 LoD the other day, currently have a 24 mace concentrator barb in single player, and an 18 sword concentrator barb on USEast.

What is your characters name? I play a twenty-something Paladin on USEast named Arel. Maybe we could team up and kick the snot out of Duriel. *shakes fist*

What is your characters name? I play a twenty-something Paladin on USEast named Arel. Maybe we could team up and kick the snot out of Duriel. *shakes fist*

My account is ShadowNite64, my Barb's name is Ramdon. I'm usually on around 10-12 PM every night.

Got only 3 games what loser would miss out in geting DQ8 as soon as they can.

NanoStray for DS

My Dream Cast been siting around for a bit and needing some more Evil and Hills in life I got to "Alone In The Dark THE NEW NIGHTMARE"

Well a shotgun with 3 barles is not bad but use up ammo like hell The New Nightmare is more of a run like fu*K you out ammo. To feed me more I got The Remake of Resident Evil on the Cube and Clock Tower 3.

CT3 is well a run to area to area looking for what is need to move on so far I hideing in a Locker thinking (This sucks only 3 holy water to hold it back) Fu*ker runs fast for someone holding a big ass hammer.....

And Of Couse As soon as I can DQ8 :biggrin:

Will be playing DQVIII tonight (Received it about 20 minutes ago). :D I can't believe this day has finally arrived. Been just over 4 years since DWVII was blessed upon us.